Brian.McCormick
Potential Threat
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 99

Why can I not send gold to friends I can send resources but not gold thanks

• Darkshadows2069
    Darkshadows2069
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 1,292
    The gifting of gold was turned off for many players. You can put in a ticket to see if it can be re enabled for you.

Community Rules: <CLICK HERE>
    Submit a Support Ticket:  <CLICK HERE>
  • kixeyeuser_710231590_21047_6909329
    kixeyeuser_710231590_21047_6909329
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2018 Posts: 5
    The gifting of gold was turned off for many players. You can put in a ticket to see if it can be re enabled for you.

hi sir , i need to enable my gifting gold feature  i wanna send gold to a friend  how can i do that
  • Darkshadows2069
    Darkshadows2069
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 1,292
    As I said you can put in a ticket and ask for it to be enabled. But hat is up to them if it can be enabled. 

Community Rules: <CLICK HERE>
    Submit a Support Ticket:  <CLICK HERE>
  • DaNeighbors
    DaNeighbors
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 113
    it's an option that many older ID players have but no newer ID players do. You can send tickets until til ur blue in the face and it will not be "enabled" for you lol Kixeye turned off the ability when players could "hack" gold and send it to other players. If you DO send a ticket, the response will be " that was a feature that was briefly offered in the game and may be re-enabled at some point in the future, commander! (hasn't been in 5 years)." it's simply one of the game's inequitable differences that will never be fixed. some can send gold...most cannot
  • Brian.McCormick
    Brian.McCormick
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 99

Ty commanders

• PAGEzus14Mapintas156
    PAGEzus14Mapintas156
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2019 Posts: 2

Hello guys, I have a problem please help me with that, I am playing the game for almost 2 months, then I like the game so, I used money to build quick my base and my toons, there was event I play then blitz the game with my gold of 27k, I didn’t notice that the game is going to end. My problem is how can I get my rewards? Please me