Spamming accounts

Gabriel Zarrabal
Gabriel Zarrabal
Greenhorn
Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 5

So, why isn't anyone speaking about 100 = xx millions... spam?

• Zero Calling Elite
    Zero Calling Elite
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,432
    edited 8 Apr 2019, 11:10AM
    Please provide more details or not many is able to assist you.

Also read the comment below.
    Zᴇʀᴏ Cᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪs ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ. Sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ VEGA Cᴏɴғʟɪᴄᴛ!

• Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,587
    edited 8 Apr 2019, 11:10AM
    KIXEYE Customer Support is aware of this issue. If you see any new spammers then feel free to send in a player report.
  • Sexy Foxy
    Sexy Foxy
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 393
    Saturday and Sunday the support are in Free Weekend and do not solve the situation, the only solution is put player on a personal MUTE LIST.
    And whait the support return on his office to work..... 
    Ex ... Mascotte Nova - Blog Vega in Italiano QUI
  • Todd7123
    Todd7123
    VC Mod
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 5,092

Report the player / players here

https://www.kixeye.com/support/web/report?game=vc

I am a VC Forum Mod.

I don't work for KIXEYE. I'm a player just like you.

My  duties are to offer advice and keep the Forums Neat and Tidy.

Ask me and I will help if I can or point you in the right direction to one of the links below.

Helpful Links:  Site Rules / Report a Player / ToS / Ticket Status 
    Have a problem? KIXEYE Customer Service
    SEE YOU IN THE VOID REBELS!!!!!!!
  • Sexy Foxy
    Sexy Foxy
    Skilled Warrior
    edited 8 Apr 2019, 2:56PM
    Todd7123 said:

Report the player / players here

OggettoIDCreatoAttività recente▼Stato
    Spam and Scamm in Sector xxx#44xxxx42 giorni fa2 giorni fa

Already Report... two day AGO !  ....TWO...DAY...AGO!

PS: **** are for the Pryvacy Deliberately Omitted in Kixeyeforum

#KIXEYESUPPORTAREINVACANCYALREADYSAY

• nabcakes
    nabcakes
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 6
    Its the dumb moronic, hacked coin sellers !!! the worst scum around !! actually puts me off playing more than anything kixeye have done over the years ! mute one coin seller then next day there is another ffs
  • Sexy Foxy
    Sexy Foxy
    Skilled Warrior
    edited 9 Apr 2019, 6:32AM
    We Will go for the 4° day ...of MORONIC SPAMMER, and sector chat Muted for this BOT
    Chat is a part of Vega Conflict and need to be improved, if remove chat game die more and more....
    PS: Opened a Second Ticket, and there is a BUG (on the ticket system), it say "SOLVED" at same time you open it !
    (the fastest support i have see in history of gaming) ......and yes spammer continue to spam just now.
  • Sexy Foxy
    Sexy Foxy
    Skilled Warrior
    KIXEYE Customer Support is aware of this issue. If you see any new spammers then feel free to send in a player report.
    They Automatically close every request, because the comment and is need to reopen a Follow-up....
    They need to ad more option, not only "Cheat" ... "Harassment" and when you use Scam and Spam on sector **** they close the request !

• Sexy Foxy
    Sexy Foxy
    Skilled Warrior
    edited 11 Apr 2019, 6:50AM
    I'm the Kyxeye Support !

And i can Say "We Got a Problem"........

We have an infestation of "Bot-Ware", and is a real problem, we have found a way to resolved the problem...

...the problem do not exist....

and we cloose the "Tikets" for the...Comment....

Is more easly to fight Tickets....

....and pinned it as SOLVED

Can someone, resolve almost the problem of "Auto Close" the ticket, the prewiouse one was in English, i have send this one on Italian to try to not have the problem of "Closed for Comment" the next i write in 日本語, or say my how i can open a SCAMM, SPAMM ticket because is not HARASSMENT or CHEATING, the next tiket i try to open as Cheating, i think ising "BOT" for spam is "Cheat".

• arcadia808
    arcadia808
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 36

I just ignore them because I know kixeye will do nothing about it. But they'll change ships, armor or range on weapons without notice.

• Criminal Phillip BV
    Criminal Phillip BV
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 2,110
    Sexy Foxy said:
    They Automatically close every request, because the comment and is need to reopen a Follow-up....
    They need to ad more option, not only "Cheat" ... "Harassment" and when you use Scam and Spam on sector **** they close the request !

Technically they auto close these type of reports because they can not tell you the outcome due to "privacy " issues/concerns.

even when you report someone for abuse, you will rarely ever hear back from them
  • koshnaranek
    koshnaranek
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 19
    Kixeye should just ban the chat for all players <= Level 1. Level 2 is reached quickly.
    Right is right even if no one is doing it.
    Wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.
  • Zero Calling Elite
    Zero Calling Elite
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,432
    Kixeye should just ban the chat for all players <= Level 1. Level 2 is reached quickly.
    A better suggestion would be to meet a certain requirement before chat is unlocked
    Zᴇʀᴏ Cᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪs ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ. Sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ VEGA Cᴏɴғʟɪᴄᴛ!

• arcadia808
    arcadia808
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 36

Lol, and at this very moment in sector 600 a spamming account is active and post that crap ever 30 seconds.
    GREAT JOB kixeye.
    No, I will not waste my time and submit a ticket because you will never do anything about it.

• Sexy Foxy
    Sexy Foxy
    Skilled Warrior
    edited 17 Apr 2019, 11:24AM
    Instead i continue to open a ticket at the link every time i see one, now i do not put the screenshot, is Kixeye need to work to solve no my spend time and time to make screeshot, they are unusefull, is need only to make a solution based on the "Blacklist" of what is say in chat, i can write "A** ..F*** ecc..." but a moronic can write 1post every second of.....

Is simple if a Phrase is = at the previous put 1 second delay the second post 10 second delay the third 100 second delay the forth 1000s delay like Apple anti password bruteforce... at the 5 or 6 post you do not see more spammer ..his chat have DAYS of delay from un post and the sequel...

And a player can undestand his error if it wraite wrong the same ting...

There is more way... but no one was integrated in game mecchanic.... like a Button in Game to say... this message is spam
    game need to adapt at this new spam way.

This hand need to crush spam baloons....!

Gamers.... Flood the Kixeye Support Too if They no ACT !
    Use the Link Below !

• Terry Harry
    Terry Harry
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 27
    no doubt this is being worked on for now add the malcontents to the ignore list