Warpath Honor Update

• miguelperez01
    miguelperez01
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 43
    i will not play any event unless is working propertly...no more lies...tired of kix lies..
  • dumbldor
    dumbldor
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 780
    i will not play any event unless is working propertly...no more lies...tired of kix lies..
    in which way did kix lie?
  • extrigo
    extrigo
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 144
    For now there's a big problem with infamy also. What is shown in the upper bar and when is shown in the middle of the frame is hugely different.
    I had 1 infamy on upper and 60-80 (decreasing) on the middle value. Servers should receive a maintenance restart. Warpath fkd up badly the gameplay.
    Last day of warpath was worst: each 1-2 attacks i had a freeze or a flash player crash. Or a black screen. Or a wheel turning.
    Please maintenance restart!
  • miguelperez01
    miguelperez01
    Potential Threat
    dumbldor said: when they dont..that the question...

• dumbldor
    dumbldor
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 780
    dumbldor said: when they dont..that the question...

wow empty answer wow
  • miguelperez01
    miguelperez01
    Potential Threat

• miguelperez01
    miguelperez01
    Potential Threat
    cause cm said honor points will be fixed after warpath event over..i open ticket # 4449440 due to kix pay only for the 850  onor that was showing in my base..i sent attachment of log attack where shoes pay out was 299-250 per base attack and didnt got the right amont of honor earned when stops adding points...so i read cm post and continue hitting expecting to get it fix but noo...never happened i got 3 blod thor as post said for the 850 honor acumulated in firts 4 bases attacked...i hit over 20 whith over 250 honor points...just open attachment and make the math ..add the points earned after the 850 and never did..isnt that a lie?..not doing what was posted?..
  • miguelperez01
    miguelperez01
    Potential Threat
    thx for nothing

• lGhost
    lGhost
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 76
    ^ ? ? ? there was compensation to pick up next day for honor in offer, it was 1 day offer you just needed to click and accept it. 
  • KT-1spot
    KT-1spot
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2017 Posts: 90
    CM_Burny said:
    Commanders,

This morning after Warpath Ultra began, reports started coming in about Honor won from battles being different than what is currently displayed on bases in the World Map. After careful investigation, this appears to be a UI display issue, but Honor gained is currently working as intended for everyone. As a result we will not be postponing Warpath Ultra or cancelling the event altogether. Instead, we will be working on a fix for the display issue (which we hope to launch today or on Saturday), and we will also be issuing the following compensation in addition to what you earn in the Warpath on Monday, April 8th:

3 x Blood Thorium

This compensation will be sent to all players who earned 1 Honor or more during Warpath: Ultra. We apologize for the confusion and frustration.

Warm Regards,
    CM_Burny
    if you guys stop and think hight infamy base are all banks they only keep infamy they permanent on bubbel for all season,if you guys change infamy pay out i am the first one to start playing 69 :p,all you will do force more players to play 69 
  • miguelperez01
    miguelperez01
    Potential Threat
    the compesation was the 3 blod thor..ok..what about the one earned by points that was not the right one that base was showing?...raise my case

• Joey_W6473
    Joey_W6473
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 24
    Well congrads Kixeye, u made another event that caters to the strongest players.
  • Joey_W6473
    Joey_W6473
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 24
    How does a person get the gen 2 turrents