Warpath Honor Update

• Tbain000
    Tbain000
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 232
    with what i have hit today should have close to 10,000 HONOR, but only have 2204. the last 4 base i have hit got 145 honor off each 1, yet honor still 2204. i certainly hope KIXEYE will do something about this beside blood thorium at end of event, what about whats going on right now

• DAVIE_DAFT
    DAVIE_DAFT
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 113
    let me understand... so there was no discrepency in honor gained therefor no one missed out on anything however before i wasnt on for the start of the event I dont get extra blood???

explain?

If no one actually affected I expect the same as everyone else!

• FBHO
    FBHO
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,875
    I really wish we could just get a straight answer.

"There's a mistake that we're going to fix later" doesn't tell us anything. 
    We need to know which is accurate & which isn't. 
  • Deadly17
    Deadly17
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 132

Its still not giving the right honor, Victory honor 256, but it has only giving 36  ??????
    you said its fixed ????,
    same old BULLSH!T, Say one thing and mean something else,

• Punisher_5150
    Punisher_5150
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 25
    Why is everyone crying? What do you expect form Kixeye to do? If you gain at least 1 infamy point, you will get x3 blood thor. Otherwise, they cant fix the issue with points so either just deal with it or dont play. We know the players who have hacked the game will get top honors (40k for a player which means over 4000 bases were hit...yea right). Bottom line is be like the 99% of us who stopped paying gold until kixeye fixes the issues all together. I mean, would you pay for a burnt burger (or raw) and still keep buying from them if they cant fix the issue? haha
  • BenSisko
    BenSisko
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 297
    Can we just know if any information showed on game about honor is true? leaderboard or victory screen?
  • Dash Riprock
    Dash Riprock
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 32
    Logged in and seen yet another glitch......hit a few bases to find out how it actually effected me, logged right back out. 3 Blood Thor, rather cheesy compensation. More evidence that these events are not "checked" before they are implemented. Cookie cutter programming....."run it again Bob"...."Just run it again".
  • Raubhautz
    Raubhautz
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 101
    edited 6 Apr 2019, 2:06AM
    Deleted as wrong response.
  • Raubhautz
    Raubhautz
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 101
    FBHO said:
    OK, so which is correct? 

After you hit your first base;
    - You actually have the 15 the leaderboard says you have
    - You actually have the 300 that the victory screen said you earned
    Exactly. Per the scoreboard I am getting the smaller award. The larger one shown immediately after the attack is what I suspect it is supposed to be in Ultra Warpath.
  • samsung2013
    samsung2013
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 2
    i play this morning and why still cooldown in base is still their..?my base flat 3time in a row before it was bubble...?

• TheDuke37
    TheDuke37
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 12
    Wow so many complaints about medals  Ill take the extra blood thor anyday , thanks team you do a great job
  • christianb154
    christianb154
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 2
    HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE  WITH IT GIVING LESS THEN 10 HONOR PER BASE IN A FEW HRS FROM STARTING . SO THEY HIT 4000 BASES IN LESS THEN 6 HOURS. 
    I agreed with this post, i attacked more than 20 base and give me 180 to 200 honor but when i look up to my honor the increase is just one (1) point!! how come
  • christianb154
    christianb154
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 2
    KIXEYE pls fix your HONOR issue!!
  • NiceGuy01
    NiceGuy01
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 99
    same here, this is not good, why they do not fix thi ?

• Tim Parsons
    Tim Parsons
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 93
    same here if i did the bases you required i would need to have hit 1000 bases,not a fair shake at all kixeye your worker said there's no issue? no issue with your points?i still have the same  points and no blood thorium, so how was i compensated ?
  • Joey_W6473
    Joey_W6473
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 24
    Not to change the subject but it does look as if the problem is gona be solved. Can anyone tell me how to open the special forces eguiptment in the Tech Center
  • NOOXAA
    NOOXAA
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 9
    CM_Burny said:
    Commanders,

This morning after Warpath Ultra began, reports started coming in about Honor won from battles being different than what is currently displayed on bases in the World Map. After careful investigation, this appears to be a UI display issue, but Honor gained is currently working as intended for everyone. As a result we will not be postponing Warpath Ultra or cancelling the event altogether. Instead, we will be working on a fix for the display issue (which we hope to launch today or on Saturday), and we will also be issuing the following compensation in addition to what you earn in the Warpath on Monday, April 8th:

3 x Blood Thorium

This compensation will be sent to all players who earned 1 Honor or more during Warpath: Ultra. We apologize for the confusion and frustration.

Warm Regards,
    CM_Burny
    Hot keys attack "A" using it keep getting DC

• warcomm1
    warcomm1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 25
    nice shows you care thanks

• Xx-SuiciD3BomB3r-xX
    Xx-SuiciD3BomB3r-xX
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 8
    is there still 10 mints cool down timer of bubble exist during warpath as per my info its disabled but its working atm i got 3 flats in a row and just popped once wtf is this i ask about this on Discord and some d*** head mute me because they wont listen truth and one of them said yes it not working and one said its working wtf is this????
    killerrat32
  • Lord of Cinder
    Lord of Cinder
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2019 Posts: 33
    Although I did not participate offensively on the first day, my base was attacked at least 2 times on the first day, and I did dutifully repair my troops, rebuild my mines, and replenish my missile silo, and I did cause some major damage to my attackers.  Therefore, I did participate on the first day and request the compensation of 3 BT.  User ID 578260, thanks
  • MajorAzhole
    MajorAzhole
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 1,051
    Thank you for the generous compensation.   B)
    Image may contain: 8 people, text
  • UnvaluedMammal
    UnvaluedMammal
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 58
    hm, ok well before i was getting hardly any honor, but it said i was getting hundreds. now it says i hardly get any and i hardly do get any lol i guess they fixed it, meh the compensation is still nice
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,875
    3 pages & we still can't get an answer from Kixeye. 
  • JanjiJoni
    JanjiJoni
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 44
    isnt it already resolved ? you can see the true honor gained when you highlight the target base

• Senior Chief MTCS
    Senior Chief MTCS
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2019 Posts: 40
    How come during warpath base toon doesnt heal as fast as bubble pops?  it is frustrating to not be able to defend your base because your base toon repair time is 10 times longer than the bubble lasts.  I am all for the fast bubbles, but that should also mean your basetoon will repair just as fast no matter what is in it.  Why isnt base toon part of PVP repairs?  Base toon only gets killed (unless event for defense waves) during PVP fighting...so why doesnt base toon repair in PVP and in PVP times???  This cases issues with repairing other toons that are not in PVP....
  • kixeyeuser_192312683_11692_4911930
    kixeyeuser_192312683_11692_4911930
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 60
    no point in playing anymore,  SUSQ  are hackers, which disable your base defences  ,  they have gold hacks , instant repair ,  technicals  that it both ground with Flame and hit herald,   etc etc etc,  tooo  many hacks to list, I'm so tired of trying to play a game fighting with hackers with so much lagg you cant even control toons  ,  its very unfair and Kix isnt doing anything about it  ,  i Give up   they took the fun outta the game    :(   tickets get sent but nothing is done  ,  its extremely disappointing cause not only do they use the cheats on you but use them to get their toys which leaves us regular players behind as we get massive damage from kix bases    if kix bans them for  a week  they still have the toys they cheated to get   ,  whats the point when its hard enough to play ,   
  • JanjiJoni
    JanjiJoni
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 44
    kixeyeuser_192312683_11692_4911930 said:
    no point in playing anymore,  SUSQ  are hackers, which disable your base defences  ,  they have gold hacks , instant repair ,  technicals  that it both ground with Flame and hit herald,   etc etc etc,  tooo  many hacks to list, I'm so tired of trying to play a game fighting with hackers with so much lagg you cant even control toons  ,  its very unfair and Kix isnt doing anything about it  ,  i Give up   they took the fun outta the game    :(   tickets get sent but nothing is done  ,  its extremely disappointing cause not only do they use the cheats on you but use them to get their toys which leaves us regular players behind as we get massive damage from kix bases    if kix bans them for  a week  they still have the toys they cheated to get   ,  whats the point when its hard enough to play ,   
    Bro, can you put some screenshot example or perhaps video....... 
  • Jesse5285
    Jesse5285
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 182
    CM_Burny said:

Hey everyone, please note that the compensation above is separate from the regular Warpath Leaderboard prizes.

War path is over. I got my 12 blood thor for diamond league how long until the 3x payout kicks in? I am assuming it was not instantly since I have not received it yet. 
  • lGhost
    lGhost
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 74
    other thing i got attacked and on screen it showed i lost -49 honor but on table -168 whats going  on? :S
  • miguelperez01
    miguelperez01
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 43
    Tbain000 said:
    with what i have hit today should have close to 10,000 HONOR, but only have 2204. the last 4 base i have hit got 145 honor off each 1, yet honor still 2204. i certainly hope KIXEYE will do something about this beside blood thorium at end of event, what about whats going on right now

have the same problem here today..payout was a crap after all bases killed..expecting a lot honor..they came with one blood thor...gosh!!