Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 5
    Greenhorn
    Welcome
  • Rock-NStomper2
    Rock-NStomper2
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 231
    This event is still going, does Kixeye see that?

Tough Times make tough people,  Tough people make easy times, Easy times make Weak people..... Playing since 2010
  • Joey_W6473
    Joey_W6473
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 25
    Thanks Kixeye
  • Caretaker666
    Caretaker666
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2019 Posts: 5
    HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE  WITH IT GIVING LESS THEN 10 HONOR PER BASE IN A FEW HRS FROM STARTING . SO THEY HIT 4000 BASES IN LESS THEN 6 HOURS. 
    You mess with the chicken you get the **** bok bok !!!
  • Michael Keenan
    Michael Keenan
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2019 Posts: 1
    I should have over 8000 points in honor. I should be close to top level. Instead I'm stuck at 1200 and 50000 medals compensation instead of the 200000 medals I should receive. If you don't fix the honor award, then this event is just a joke.
  • KillerRebel
    KillerRebel
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 2
    Again Thank you for 3X blood thorium payout !!!   But I think honour payout is still incorrect. I am getting honour payout for regular warpath not warpath ultra !
  • zion777zion
    zion777zion
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 2
    I had issues too!
  • Ms_ Grey
    Ms_ Grey
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 74
    Im getting regular infam instead of honour payout also kix need to lower the scores for payout in prizes

• Braveheart316
    Braveheart316
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 1
    Thank you! Kind of confused by the statement that those that earned 1 bllod thorium will be given 3 blood thorium in compensation - I know I should have earned at least one blood thorium but according to the tracker I haven't??
  • the strike team
    the strike team
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 6
    the points still are not adding correctly   with the bases i have hit  i should be over 6000 points instead its giving me 1600...   this is a bunch of  BS

• Joey_W6473
    Joey_W6473
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 25
    Just destroyed 2 bases, got 8 total honor. Makes this event worthless and not worth playing
  • captainhh
    captainhh
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 33
    lol, what about those who started the warpath few hours after due to time zone, they get nothing! the bug is still there, how the hell is this fair, 3 B.thorium is a lot for some players and way high compensation for UI issue. no idea why so many crying.
  • kikass3
    kikass3
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 20
    chaoshq said:
    CM_Burny said:
    Commanders,

This morning after Warpath Ultra began, reports started coming in about Honor won from battles being different than what is currently displayed on bases in the World Map. After careful investigation, this appears to be a UI display issue, but Honor gained is currently working as intended for everyone. As a result we will not be postponing Warpath Ultra or cancelling the event altogether. Instead, we will be working on a fix for the display issue (which we hope to launch today or on Saturday), and we will also be issuing the following compensation on Monday, April 8th:

3 x Blood Thorium

This compensation will be sent to all players who earned 1 Honor or more during Warpath: Ultra. We apologize for the confusion and frustration.

Warm Regards,
    CM_Burny
    thats fair ! thank you ! 
    still the same lol not giving the honor it says , great job kix , again ffs
  • Marcelo_A58
    Marcelo_A58
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 462
    edited 5 Apr 2019, 9:57PM
    CM_Burny said:

Hey everyone, please note that the compensation above is separate from the regular Warpath Leaderboard prizes.

So u will give 3 blood thorium as compensantion, not 3x right?
  • Miauu
    Miauu
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 14
    Hi there ,as allways your events a BUG,you can also take a look at attack log not working!! dont even know who attacked me!!!!why keep using gold on this fcking Bugs game?
  • Bigglesfliesundone
    Bigglesfliesundone
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 4
    No matter what  the level I hit i get only 1 point despite being told 180 etc So just to get to Bronze  I need to kill another 300 bases!!!
  • Biggredddog
    Biggredddog
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 79
    Not been paying that much attention, but I did think my total was lower than expected given what the "victory" screen told me.
    Just hit a small base as an experiment.  Base says Honor available 23, Victory screen says Honor awarded 145, actual Honor added to my total = 23.

So, if it's just a UI error,  at which end is it wrong
    ?
  • Anthony_T03
    Anthony_T03
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 34
    Well glad they posted this and i do not have to open another case.  :)

• xxx_Lawman_xxx
    xxx_Lawman_xxx
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 3
    not working right.  i am getting zero infamy...stuck at 2368.
  • zion777zion
    zion777zion
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 2
    My update has not happened? 
  • WISHYOUWOULD
    WISHYOUWOULD
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,096
    saweet compensation thanks. now lets see if it actually shows at the end of UWP
    "Okay,now let's try to get an answer from someone who isnt a complete  r.etard"-Mr Garrison
  • Jay Feely
    Jay Feely
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 1
    edited 5 Apr 2019, 10:57PM
    Lots time lil reward.Come on if wasn't right postpone it come on man Carl U_W_S
  • NSE-Scooter
    NSE-Scooter
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 216
    sad they cant make what you get when you hit to your total , such a broken game
  • WarKen
    WarKen
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 11
    I am only getting 2 honor pts when the pop up says I am getting 188. Why is it that Kixeye can not get even one event right anymore. I coin and my money is wasted. Hire some real programers with some of the money that coiners spend please and fire those that can't get the job done. This is a bunch of crap over and over and over.
  • miguelperez01
    miguelperez01
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 43
    I should have over 8000 points in honor. I should be close to top level. Instead I'm stuck at 1200 and 50000 medals compensation instead of the 200000 medals I should receive. If you don't fix the honor award, then this event is just a joke.
    i have the same dang problem...
  • miguelperez01
    miguelperez01
    Potential Threat
    WarKen said:
    I am only getting 2 honor pts when the pop up says I am getting 188. Why is it that Kixeye can not get even one event right anymore. I coin and my money is wasted. Hire some real programers with some of the money that coiners spend please and fire those that can't get the job done. This is a bunch of crap over and over and over.
    WarKen said:
    c
  • miguelperez01
    miguelperez01
    Potential Threat
    agreed

• Arthur-1970
    Arthur-1970
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 149
    Nothing Ultra regarding the Honor I get
  • blackkhawk
    blackkhawk
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 2
    I have received no blood diamonds, points are not adding up, and I am over 1600 in warpath.  This is not good to have two events back to back that are not going as planned.

• FBHO
    FBHO
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,881
    OK, so which is correct? 

After you hit your first base;
    - You actually have the 15 the leaderboard says you have
    - You actually have the 300 that the victory screen said you earned