Warpath Honor Update

CM_Burny
CM_Burny
Incursion Leader
Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,495
edited 5 Apr 2019, 7:58PM
Commanders,

This morning after Warpath Ultra began, reports started coming in about Honor won from battles being different than what is currently displayed on bases in the World Map. After careful investigation, this appears to be a UI display issue, but Honor gained is currently working as intended for everyone. As a result we will not be postponing Warpath Ultra or cancelling the event altogether. Instead, we will be working on a fix for the display issue (which we hope to launch today or on Saturday), and we will also be issuing the following compensation in addition to what you earn in the Warpath on Monday, April 8th:

3 x Blood Thorium

This compensation will be sent to all players who earned 1 Honor or more during Warpath: Ultra. We apologize for the confusion and frustration.

Warm Regards,
CM_Burny
WC & VC Community Manager

Community Rules: CLICK HERE
Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • ASH-888
    ASH-888
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1
    zoor kary manga 
  • N E R O N E
    N E R O N E
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 2
    SERVER DOSENT NOT WORK ... KEY a KEY r ................................WHY???????
  • N E R O N E
    N E R O N E
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 2
    MY ACCOUNT NOT THE SEM OTHER .................WHY????????   

• DRAGON _KNIGHT
    DRAGON _KNIGHT
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 6
    what about the honor we did not get from hitting bases?

• SnowStrike32
    SnowStrike32
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 223
    Sounds good, thanks for the B. Thor
    Honestly once I noticed the discrepancy I just ignored what was displayed and looked at my ranking

• LuisAlberto201828
    LuisAlberto201828
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 35
    I think it's great and I have no problem with getting few Honor, because I will attack as more as I can. :smile:
  • obadaali
    obadaali
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 6
    Thank you for your efforts 
  • DEATHS_ABOVE
    DEATHS_ABOVE
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 4
    Thanks folks always knew you would be on top of things
    Evil wins when good men & women remain stationatry and do nothing.
  • Rock-NStomper2
    Rock-NStomper2
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 233
    Should lower the amount to level up gold/platinum ext... 1500 instead of 2000. Its a Mistake to even let event go on its Bull** and you'll know it

Tough Times make tough people,  Tough people make easy times, Easy times make Weak people..... Playing since 2010
  • acid.burner.52
    acid.burner.52
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 128
    can you sort the honor for high level player.... it is such a boring grind now !!!

• Alpha-Predator
    Alpha-Predator
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 1
    I'm frustrated when i attacked base then got disconnected automatically even i have a very good internet access 
  • Salman Qamar
    Salman Qamar
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 24
    Sad. 
  • It's not good enough Guys i been finishing bases that say 100s n getting nothing like it since 6pm GMT thats a lot of lost honor ??
  • realdog1
    realdog1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 3
    I had 1700 it is not fair it should be dependent on what you have and no it is not working i hit a base and was supposed to get 143 and got 4 so you guys are lieing
  • realdog1
    realdog1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 3
    And further more i should have like 4k i have 1700 so it hasnt worked all day
  • SnowStrike32
    SnowStrike32
    Minor Nuisance
    Well that's a lot of anger over a UI issue

People if you have a general problem with he game, this isn't the thread to post it. 

3x B. Thor is a very generous compensation for 3 hours of a display discrepancy. Don't whine.

Also, DRAGON_KNIGHT, there was no issue with infamy, that I noticed at least.

Rock-NStomper, the divisions have been this way for long while, I think they work out fine, and they are doubling the rewards, so again, don't whine about having to put in effort to get the rewards, especially when those rewards have been doubled.
  • CM_Burny
    CM_Burny
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,495

Hey everyone, please note that the compensation above is separate from the regular Warpath Leaderboard prizes.

WC & VC Community Manager

Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • MR FACE
    MR FACE
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2018 Posts: 1
    this not giving out write honour
  • JokeR1628
    JokeR1628
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 35
    commander Burny you say:
    -After careful investigation, this appears to be a UI display issue, but Honor gained is currently working as intended for everyone. 
    but how can it still missmatch when hit base say one thing and on world map says other ?? 

• Strong_Thinker
    Strong_Thinker
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 1,614
    please pass my thanx onto the team @CM_Burny

u guys look after us, like when we had event issues u gave us compensation, i will be forever gr8ful <3
    WC: #Addicted
    Vega: Meh
    Battle Pirates: Played, Forgotten, Never Returned RIP
  • Jimbo8743
    Jimbo8743
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 7
    WOW...hit 20 bases and only have 200 honor points......crap.....
  • Rock-NStomper2
    Rock-NStomper2
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 233
    END EVENT Frack 3 blood BS.. 
    Does not matter can't you see that. Stop event and start again in 24 hours... Its broke why handicap people then saying its fare. You know its BS you have too. Serious if it stays like this what a waste. already not buying coins cause of last event now not buying for longer. Play fare is what you say to us the same goes for you END EVENT
    CM_Burny said:

Hey everyone, please note that the compensation above is separate from the regular Warpath Leaderboard prizes.

Tough Times make tough people,  Tough people make easy times, Easy times make Weak people..... Playing since 2010
  • Gehenna
    Gehenna
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 113
    On the other hand, if you fix the Honor payouts we won't NEED the free Blood Thorium because we'll all be at a decent enough reward tier to have some. Also, we'd have Medals, which is what I want a lot more. I spent a lot of them knowing that Warpath started today, knowing I'd get to Diamond pretty easy. And here I am, stuck in iron after hitting three dozen bases.
  • SnowStrike32
    SnowStrike32
    Minor Nuisance
    Guys he said that the rewards are working as intended, that means whatever you have and whatever rate your gaining is working as intended.

You can't just endlessly hit low levels, you need to hit people around the same level as you. You'll get  100 honor for hitting someone the same level as you, more if they have more honor than you do, you can get up to about 250 for hitting people higher level than you but with no infamy, and at least 350 hitting people with hugely more infamy than you

These numbers based off last warpath ultra, and they should be true unless they've changed event which I don't think they have.

You shouldn't be getting 200 honor for hitting 30s if your a 45
  • roderick.mabiling
    roderick.mabiling
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 5
    after I start to attack chat disconnected and I it got stuck on Please Wait.... Starting Attack....
  • KillerRebel
    KillerRebel
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 2
    Thank you for 3X Blood Thourium !!!
  • spikerdogg
    spikerdogg
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 8
    Thank you so much! Blood thorium is too hard to come by and 3 X is great!
  • conqueror-1
    conqueror-1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 1
    thank you for your efforts with us
  • andres.astrolin
    andres.astrolin
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 1
    Thank You!!