How to fix Flash for players who can not load the game

System
System
Force to be Reckoned With
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,998
This discussion was created from comments split from: SHADOW 70.
Resistance is futile yes!
  • emelio.dias
    emelio.dias
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 1
    Hello, can someone please tell me how to fix flash player my war commander wont pass 80%
  • CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 5,557
    This is a tricky subject since there are so many variables that can effect Flash from loading the game. 

Things to try:
    Chrome browser
    1. Download Kixeye Flash Game Enabler, this allows the game to load even when the browser does not automatically allow Flash to start.
      Once you have the Game Enabler installed,  You can choose which game to load.  Battle Pirates or War Commander.
      '
    2. Clear your browser data.  If the data has not fully loaded on your computer, or some of the data is corrupt, this is a way to force the game to download the data again. 

3. Disabling ad blockers for Kixeye games can help.
    4. Make sure you firewall and Virus scanners know that War Commander is ok to use. 
    5. Make sure you are not streaming Youtube type videos or download huge files when you try to load War Commander. 
    There are other things that can stop the game from loading, but these are the first steps in troubleshooting the game loading issue. 

I will not include any other browser information as Google Chrome is pretty much the only browser supported by Kixeye at this point.   If you have other browsers you need help with, post them here and one of the friendly players may post what you need to do to get it up and running. 

Hope this helps.

Cybertoad - War Commander Moderator 

Kixeye Forum/Chat Moderator

Request Support                           Help Desk                            Cybertoad Chat (discord)
    Report a Suspected Cheater                           Kixeye Forum Rules                            Report Harassment
  • Jason Kay
    Jason Kay
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 4
    edited 14 Apr 2019, 5:49PM
     :) cool