Alliance members sought

Airman17
Airman17
Greenhorn
Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 16
SODU are looking for members. We are a small and friendly alli , currently in sector 87. Those returning to the game after absence especially welcome. We will do our best to get u up to speed.
  • Wolf805
    Wolf805
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 4
    Im returning to the game after a few years away. Give me some jump cords to you.

• Airman17
    Airman17
    Greenhorn
    Hi Wolf...my coords are 51760.86. Look forward to seeing you
  • Wolf805
    Wolf805
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 4
    Hey Airman17, The relay tower wont let me jump past sector 20. Or is there a trick to doing this?
  • Airman17
    Airman17
    Greenhorn
    no....i suggest that you go to the alliance icon (top RH corner, guy with his arms folded)....then browse...type in SODU, then request to join. I accept, then you can jump to anyone in the alliance...best use me tho, as some guys remained in our old sector. Hope this helps....regards, Airmans Farewell
  • SallowDK
    SallowDK
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 46
    ca you tell me a bit about your alli ? members, rules, jumping, how you play ect ect
  • Airman17
    Airman17
    Greenhorn
    Sure....16 members, british,  american, canadian, portuguese so far....we dont hit insector, and we have moved about a bit. Nice alli, no drama, quite a few experienced players. Personally I am retired, so spend a fair bit of time at the game.....regards AF
  • SallowDK
    SallowDK
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 46
    ok thanks, we like to insect now and then.