Looking for an alliance

defeter23
defeter23
Force to be Reckoned With
Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 1,822
Hello!

I used to play this game back in like 2012/13 and just came back. Everything is new and different which is good but very confusing lol.

I am looking for an active alliance that can help me relearn the game. I am level 54 at the moment.

Feel free to PM me!
Insert witting signature here
  • john.vincent.1042
    john.vincent.1042
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1
    run and don't look back
  • PyroFl
    PyroFl
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2019 Posts: 2
    defeter23 said:
    Hello!

I used to play this game back in like 2012/13 and just came back. Everything is new and different which is good but very confusing lol.

I am looking for an active alliance that can help me relearn the game. I am level 54 at the moment.

Feel free to PM me!

Check Out TVK. We are small alliance, but have very strong, and knowledgeable players. I quit playing back in 2013, and just started back, and these guys have been great.

• tcmpbll89
    tcmpbll89
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 8
    sector 7, LOZ  come join us.
  • PyroFl
    PyroFl
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2019 Posts: 2
    Sector 52, TVK
  • Ralph Ciampa
    Ralph Ciampa
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 3
    Hello, Sector 29, Jacks Code alliance.  Thanks and welcome !
    Please join Jacks Code alliance, thank you and welcome !
  • Lakhbir Singh
    Lakhbir Singh
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 315
    edited 27 Mar 2019, 7:11AM
    defeter23 said:
    Hello!

Feel free to PM me!
    COOT look us up; we ask that you try and be active; help out during raids, tlc's and other events if u can..and also not to hit players in sector..pm me or my alliance admin Scorpious_DOW if you're interested. also pls move to me if you're interested and we'll get the ball rolling from there
    COOT is recruiting; please PM Scorpious_DOW for details
  • Peter-Dragon
    Peter-Dragon
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 41
    defeter23 said:
    Hello!

Feel free to PM me!
    COOT look us up; we ask that you try and be active; help out during raids, tlc's and other events if u can..and also not to hit players in sector..pm me or my alliance admin Scorpious_DOW if you're interested. also pls move to me if you're interested and we'll get the ball rolling from there

• Peter-Dragon
    Peter-Dragon
    Potential Threat
    Come to sector 7 and join us! ASG alliance.
  • Peter-Dragon
    Peter-Dragon
    Potential Threat
    PyroFl said:
    defeter23 said:
    Hello!

Feel free to PM me!

Check Out TVK. We are small alliance, but have very strong, and knowledgeable players. I quit playing back in 2013, and just started back, and these guys have been great.

PyroFl said:
    defeter23 said:
    Hello!

Feel free to PM me!

Come join ASG in sector 7. We play the game daily & assist our members daily.