how to get the air for the troop in the world map. that can increase the move speed

Junvy0
Junvy0
Potential Threat
Joined Feb 2019 Posts: 27
how to get the air for the troop in the world map. that can increase the move speed
  • Phil6614
    Phil6614
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 27
    go to GEAR and then to SPECIAL OPS.  YOU NEED THE "HOOKER"  5000 MEDALS i THINK. THEN ACTIVATE IN YOUR SPECIAL OPS. VALID AN HOUR i THINK. EXTEND WITH THORIUM
  • Junvy0
    Junvy0
    Potential Threat
    Phil6614 said:
    go to GEAR and then to SPECIAL OPS.  YOU NEED THE "HOOKER"  5000 MEDALS i THINK. THEN ACTIVATE IN YOUR SPECIAL OPS. VALID AN HOUR i THINK. EXTEND WITH THORIUM
    i did find the HOOKER but it said canot purchase,Special ops inventory is full
  • Phil6614
    Phil6614
    Potential Threat
    U NEED TO USE OR DISMISS SPECIAL OPS YOU DON'T NEED OR USE FROM YOUR INVENTORY - FIRST - THEN BUY THE HOOKER.  KEEP DISMISSING ONES YOU DON'T NEED TO KEEP YOUR INVENTORY OPEN
  • Junvy0
    Junvy0
    Potential Threat
    Phil6614 said:
    U NEED TO USE OR DISMISS SPECIAL OPS YOU DON'T NEED OR USE FROM YOUR INVENTORY - FIRST - THEN BUY THE HOOKER.  KEEP DISMISSING ONES YOU DON'T NEED TO KEEP YOUR INVENTORY OPEN
    but i haven't find any special ops ?  
  • Phil6614
    Phil6614
    Potential Threat
    TOP LEFT HAND CORNER - UNDERNEATH YOUR WC NAME THERE ARE THREE EMPTY SHIELDS. CLICK ON THOSE - GIVES YOU THE SPECIAL OPS INVENTORY. CLICK ON AN OP TO EITHER ACTIVATE IT OR DISMISS IT. WHEN YOU HAVE FREE SPACE YOU CAN THEN GO TO GEAR STORE AND BUY THE HOOKER WITH MEDALS - YOU NEED 5000 I THINK