event xp idea

meemadd
meemadd
Incursion Leader
Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 1,233
what if we had a way to earn event xp all month leading up to an event? it would help out those who cant be around for the events for personal reasons. it should be made so low levels can build a little xp to help them to get prizes, but not something elite players could abuse,maybe put a cap on how much you can store before each event,or we could have more mini events to make this work. just my thoughts...dont hate on me too bad lol...peace...
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 4,569
    would run into a few problems in this

A) the possibility of the cap being to small to get anything useful
    B)a price increase of event store items to compensate for this storage and increasing the amount of grind 
    C) event fatigue [in the mini event format]
    Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • meemadd
    meemadd
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 1,233
    i get that event fatigue now,after bout 2 nights of event i need to take a break
  • kixeyeuser_467352295_3195_758158
    kixeyeuser_467352295_3195_758158
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 83
    Not only i do not agree, but event bases should also be restricted to the player that started them. That way we wouldn't see all this unskilled players with latest toys.
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 4,569
    meemadd said:
    i get that event fatigue now,after bout 2 nights of event i need to take a break
    then how would effectively doubling the amount of events assist in this?
    Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • Erica_d5
    Erica_d5
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 689
    really? we have token bases so you won't have to get all the tokens for the new stuff in event, unit bases so you can get them at your own speed and they also give techs and then not to mention the standard, elite and omega bases and you still want to have more mini events???????????? you do know this is war commander right not pve commander

• SnowStrike32
    SnowStrike32
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 213
    On surface it sounds like a nice idea, but I don't think it would actually work out.

We already have so much stuff on the map, and the events happening in one week for people to play seems to work pretty well now. Long enough for people to get the amounts of XP they're chasing without being so long people just get bored of them. And even then some people get bored after 4 or 5 days.

All month is just too much.