Rotating the new Dragon's Teeth and Low Wire

Robert8396
Robert8396
Greenhorn
Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 21
Really like that we can rotate it, a suggestion and would be really helpful is if we could rotate all the buildings and structures i.e. Airfield.  
  • leigh5
    leigh5
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 297
    I don't think the dragons teeth work. i just got attacked and DS, Jugg and Ardra just rolled right over them like they weren't there
  • Robert Medina
    Robert Medina
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 19
    Really like that we can rotate it, a suggestion and would be really helpful is if we could rotate all the buildings and structures i.e. Airfield.  
    how to rotate kix never say anything about rotate
  • THUNDERSTROKE999
    THUNDERSTROKE999
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 3
    Press "R" key to rotate, look at the building's specs,  it says how 

• Kairento
    Kairento
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 540
    leigh5 said:
    I don't think the dragons teeth work. i just got attacked and DS, Jugg and Ardra just rolled right over them like they weren't there
    I don't think unique can be affected by status? 
    Kết quả hình ảnh cho samuel hayden doom
  • leigh5
    leigh5
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 297
    Kairento said:
    leigh5 said:
    I don't think unique can be affected by status? 
    the wire works on romero though. it gets stuck there and gets hammered by defenders
  • deadbeats
    deadbeats
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 231
    how to rotate kix never say anything about rotate
    look in the description when you build it the directions on how to rotate are there plain as day only problem is you actually have to read it