Romero Warpaint Contest RESULTS!

CM_Burny
CM_Burny
Incursion Leader
Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,495
Commanders,

Please congratulate MayorSmith for winning the contest! We want to thank everyone who participated and voted - you helped make the contest a lot of fun.

Here are the final results:

The winning design!

WC & VC Community Manager

Community Rules: CLICK HERE
Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • DoctheoryBES
    DoctheoryBES
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 48
    Pls tell me how is possible him to win when voting was till 12.3.2018 not today,today supose to be result even this small thing u couldnt do right
  • DoctheoryBES
    DoctheoryBES
    Potential Threat

@CM_Burny please explain as how is possible then to keep votes till 15 
  • GamerRainbowdash
    GamerRainbowdash
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 577
    edited 15 Mar 2019, 5:25PM

Why you complaining?
  • DoctheoryBES
    DoctheoryBES
    Potential Threat

Why you complaining?
    U dont see why ? I was folowing this voting Number 10 design was first on 12.3.2018 winner pass him on 13.3.2018 when votes suposed to be closed so they ripped off that guy cause they didnt do work right 
  • MayorSmith
    MayorSmith
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 14
    I WON THE EVENT Gj Thanks for yours vots
    KT-MayorSmith
  • Ulrich Wastian
    Ulrich Wastian
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 1,496
    as an uninvolved observer must absolutely agree! only on 13.3 was the change to place 1 ...

Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are not safe

• MayorSmith
    MayorSmith
    Greenhorn

Why you complaining?
    U dont see why ? I was folowing this voting Number 10 design was first on 12.3.2018 winner pass him on 13.3.2018 when votes suposed to be closed so they ripped off that guy cause they didnt do work right 

On the 12th I was in charge with 200 votes
    KT-MayorSmith
  • GamerRainbowdash
    GamerRainbowdash
    Skilled Warrior

Why you complaining?
    No I don't see why the poll says what it needs to say and there are the results it sounds like your a little upset but I cannot see why
  • DoctheoryBES
    DoctheoryBES
    Potential Threat

Why you complaining?

Congrat on ur win but no need to lie about it now its over already i seen it how votes was going on and u recive 150 votes in less then 1 h on 13.3.2018 and whoever was folowing voting knows that as well 
  • MayorSmith
    MayorSmith
    Greenhorn

Why you complaining?

Congrat on ur win but no need to lie about it now its over already i seen it how votes was going on and u recive 150 votes in less then 1 h on 13.3.2018 and whoever was folowing voting knows that as well 
    Thank you, for the votes were from my friends youtube followers our tag our alliance and all those who saw the forum who voted for me, that is not cheating if the votes went up was because they had to upload 150 votes in less than 1 hour then they were few porq I have many more friends who play who voted they liked the design that I did respect your opinion and your vote, thanks again
    KT-MayorSmith
  • DoctheoryBES
    DoctheoryBES
    Potential Threat

Why you complaining?

Thank you, for the votes were from my friends youtube followers our tag our alliance and all those who saw the forum who voted for me, that is not cheating if the votes went up was because they had to upload 150 votes in less than 1 hour then they were few porq I have many more friends who play who voted they liked the design that I did respect your opinion and your vote, thanks again
    I didnt say u cheat bro i just say contest should be end at 12.3.2018 at 10 am est and in that time u was not winner u got ur votes on 13.3.2018 i got another ss as well to prove that as well 
  • BLOODMONEY69666
    BLOODMONEY69666
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 247

Why you complaining?

Why you complaining?

there absolutely right on the 12th mayor was in 3rd place and didnt get 150 votes by some kind of cheat till after the voting was over. Who would want his design anyway its not even 1% as good as the one that should have won. Kixeye needs to make this right. Its another example of how only cheaters can win in this game.
    NOTHING IS REAL!
    EVERYTHING IS PERMITTED!!!
  • BLOODMONEY69666
    BLOODMONEY69666
    Minor Nuisance

Why you complaining?

Why you complaining?

there absolutely right on the 12th mayor was in 3rd place and didnt get 150 votes by some kind of cheat till after the voting was over. Who would want his design anyway its not even 1% as good as the one that should have won. Kixeye needs to make this right. Its another example of how only cheaters can win in this game.
    NOTHING IS REAL!
  • BLOODMONEY69666
    BLOODMONEY69666
    Minor Nuisance

Why you complaining?

Why you complaining?

Thats proof hes even lying about being in the lead on the 12th.
    NOTHING IS REAL!
  • GamerRainbowdash
    GamerRainbowdash
    Skilled Warrior
    Then start another fourm post and make your point there don't use the pinned post to throw garbage on Mayor's warpaint arguably its not the best but it looks good none the less better than default for sure
  • Jim93843
    Jim93843
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 2,783
    Great, he looks like he's ready to make Chud 3
    "You have posted 0 times within 150 seconds. A spam block is now in effect on your account. You must wait at least 150 seconds before attempting to post again."  <all because someone CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH !

• BLOODMONEY69666
    BLOODMONEY69666
    Minor Nuisance
    Then start another fourm post and make your point there don't use the pinned post to throw garbage on Mayor's warpaint arguably its not the best but it looks good none the less better than default for sure
    way ahead of you lol
    NOTHING IS REAL!
  • DF-king.1
    DF-king.1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 36
    CM_Burny said:
    Commanders,

Please congratulate MayorSmith for winning the contest! We want to thank everyone who participated and voted - you helped make the contest a lot of fun.

Here are the final results:

The winning design!

Wow the worst one this is a rip off ffs.
  • duncan.idaho.9615
    duncan.idaho.9615
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 54
    i must say im not a fan of the latest warpaints for any unit they are all just cosmetic !!! whats the point? bring back the 6% boost on health and damage :)
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 2,041
    If the votes weren't hidden you'd be able to see how many level 2 alt accounts flooded the box after the contest was supposed to be over...
  • DoctheoryBES
    DoctheoryBES
    Potential Threat
    FBHO said:
    If the votes weren't hidden you'd be able to see how many level 2 alt accounts flooded the box after the contest was supposed to be over...
    What sad is nobod from mods answering the posts :smile: i cant say there was 2lv votes cause i dont see who vote who not but i can say that this contest was fraud for small thing should be end on 12 not 15 basicly all this work that guy done getting those votes are for nothing cause mods decide to making own rules about contest so sad and low 
  • Cosmic Destructor
    Cosmic Destructor
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 792
    This entire VOTING process is a mess. It should ave been kixeye mods etc. to decide the winners, players can spam and thus cheat. The blame is Kixeye's, for making a contest where it's so easy to cheat.

I'm not accusing the winner of cheating or anything, but if the contest was a bit well made, then no such accusations would have been possible. It should have been something like all players should send their designs by mail and the devs would have gone through them.
    Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing left to learn but when there is nothing left to take away.
  • Gary Gwynn
    Gary Gwynn
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2019 Posts: 1

Cheats voted this

• nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 5,207
    edited 16 Mar 2019, 6:23PM
    didn't expect this post to turn into a debate over if "Russian bots" had affected the vote of which skin is getting made.

congratulations to @MayorSmith : )

Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • KILA_B1200
    KILA_B1200
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 276
    WHy is everything a cheat. So if the moderators vote, they may have friends they will favor and you would all **** about that. Why I personally did not think his was the best, he won. The first thing everyone does is cry that. Don't like the results then design your own. 

Congrats on winning Major Smith. 
  • MayorSmith
    MayorSmith
    Greenhorn

Cheats voted this

This is an answer for all those who think that cheated, all of us who said we did our best and we worked so that our sayings won, respect the work of others and there is no vote trap as several say, I am YouTube I do videos of war commander I'm not a cheat, kixeye is a company that would not lend itself to buy votes, if you do not know how to lose better do not say, THANK YOU
    KT-MayorSmith
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 2,041
    nametagg0 said:
    didn't expect this post to turn into a debate over if "Russian bots" had affected the vote of which skin is getting made.

More like "we found a couple of boxes of uncounted ballots in the trunk of the car after voting was closed so we need to keep counting until we win..."
  • MayorSmith
    MayorSmith
    Greenhorn
    nametagg0 said:

ty
    KT-MayorSmith
  • GamerRainbowdash
    GamerRainbowdash
    Skilled Warrior
    nametagg0 said:

Right though idk why everyone is getting so intense don't bring politics into the fourm
    I will be honest I was rooting for that Mafia skin lol