No Kraken bases

Tony English
Tony English
Minor Nuisance
Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 134
I thought the Kraken bases were supposed to be on the map for 24 hours? Couldn't get into the game until almost midnight my time last night, decided to do the kraken this morning rather than when trying to stay awake, but there are No kraken bases on the map
  • Daryl_L1
    Daryl_L1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 207
    I thought the Kraken bases were supposed to be on the map for 24 hours? Couldn't get into the game until almost midnight my time last night, decided to do the kraken this morning rather than when trying to stay awake, but there are No kraken bases on the map
    Kraken bases spawn for a full 24 hours, from 12am PST (kix time) and begin de spawning at the exact time the next day. If you go by eastern standard time, then the kraken base begins spawning at 3am EST Thursday and Saturday and begin despawning at 3am EST Friday and Sunday.
  • Tony_D6890
    Tony_D6890
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 54
    I think what he's getting at, is that for a lot of the 24 hours Kraken bases were meant to be on the map, the game was down....... therefore people couldn't attack them. Perhaps they should have been extended!!
  • Tony English
    Tony English
    Minor Nuisance
    I am in the UK, so I have GMT, which is 7 hours ahead of EST according to the World Clock app on my mobile. I know when they spawn. I logged in last night my time, 5 minutes before downtime, I had been at work and figured I had the whole evening to do a Kraken base. After the game came back, it was an hour before I could get into the game, I kept getting the server overload message. When I did finally get in, I disconnected several times.
    By this time, it was almost Midnight my time. I logged into the game at 6:30 this morning, 11:30pm EST, I should have had half an hour to do a base, but there were none, and yes, I do think they should have been extended due to kixeye never ever being able to do anything right
  • Tony English
    Tony English
    Minor Nuisance
    Sorry, meant PST, not EST