Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 1,279
    leigh5 said:
    there are still quite a few us that started playing before the map
    the good old days of the war room :)
  • Rashad_615
    Rashad_615
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2019 Posts: 5
    MIss for that days. Now , only upgrading and upgrading for golds ... no war strategies 
  • Rock-NStomper2
    Rock-NStomper2
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 230
    Who started game when there was no World Map 
    I did... not but 30 days after I started the map was put in place. I liked when I was on far side of map and instead of having travel to complete other side I could just Cross my side of map Mountains  and pop out lol Cutting off 10 mins of travel time
    Tough Times make tough people,  Tough people make easy times, Easy times make Weak people..... Playing since 2010
  • GamerRainbowdash
    GamerRainbowdash
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 566
    Reporting SIR from before the first event and the removal of the Tech and medic SIR
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,815
    I did... not but 30 days after I started the map was put in place. I liked when I was on far side of map and instead of having travel to complete other side I could just Cross my side of map Mountains  and pop out lol Cutting off 10 mins of travel time
    That's actually how it should be - you should be able to go from top to bottom & side to side as if the map was actually a globe that was flattened for viewing. 
  • vinnie76
    vinnie76
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 79
    I played before there was a map and u cud only hit 3 players higher or 3 lower thn u but u cud get revenge attack if they had moved from that bracket

• vinnie76
    vinnie76
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 79
    oh and I miss my medics 

• COLECTIVO95
    COLECTIVO95
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 274
    cheers to old times my friend GIF       
  • jmw3965
    jmw3965
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 223
    I started no wold map  had nurs and mechanic all plt repaired at one time
  • andy0141
    andy0141
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 8
    I remember the good old days lol playing about 7 years now
  • TTrouble
    TTrouble
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 130
    i miss the old days events. where everyone had his own base to attack, no help possible. back then we were fighters, now we have beggars...
    they turned from warcommander to farm commander due to the fact so many ppl buy gold for upgrades and chasing new units that will be obsolete in 3 months...
  • MR_WELSH
    MR_WELSH
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 8
    I was there.... remember scrolling down a list to attack some one....and the little medic running round yr base..healing everything.... and when healing was sooooo much better then, just bang in war factory..and everything would heal with out clicking and losing time..if yr not on... the 1st event....hahahahah... and it took me 2 weeks to use world map it was so scary...
  • Blackheart23038
    Blackheart23038
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 13
    events were every 3 months not every month so you had time to upgrade the new units you got

Always 
  • jmw3965
    jmw3965
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 223
    ibeen on for 10 yrs 

• MR_WELSH
    MR_WELSH
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 8
    jmw3965 said:
    ibeen on for 10 yrs   hahhahaahha you join in 2012.... so that makes it 7 yrs ...no good at maths at school bro..lol

• Marcelo_A58
    Marcelo_A58
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 455
    edited 14 Mar 2019, 11:16PM
    MR_WELSH said:
    jmw3965 said:
    ibeen on for 10 yrs   hahhahaahha you join in 2012.... so that makes it 7 yrs ...no good at maths at school bro..lol

He is the game developer who code in 2009 and release the game in 2010 hahahahahahaha
  • simonsaysyousuck
    simonsaysyousuck
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 30
    main id is 6 numbers .. i miss the old days .. this new WC is no longer a war game .. its a testosterone melting pot farming game now

• kuckels
    kuckels
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 191
    6 numbers my id played befor map war room good old days  mechanic all plat repaired at one time medics  and 5 resoures base in war room 
  • insideoutside
    insideoutside
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 850
    Here lol
  • Manbitesdog
    Manbitesdog
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 95
    Reporting In.
  • Rock-NStomper2
    Rock-NStomper2
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 230
    FBHO said:
    That's actually how it should be - you should be able to go from top to bottom & side to side as if the map was actually a globe that was flattened for viewing. 
    I played on Facebook from 2010 then moved to Kixeye site in 2013. In 2013 there was a change to the game and Facebook could not handle started to crash to much.. So end of 2010/start 2011. I would Love the Cross mountain path to comeback also.
    Tough Times make tough people,  Tough people make easy times, Easy times make Weak people..... Playing since 2010
  • MaximiIian
    MaximiIian
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 769
    The first event I played was the Warhawk's using another account.
  • Mark_F114
    Mark_F114
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 475
    i started before the wold map
  • Jesse5285
    Jesse5285
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 182
    I and my wife started b4 the map. Kinda miss them days sometimes. 
  • Speed-o-Sound_Sonic
    Speed-o-Sound_Sonic
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 329
    I played before there was a map and u cud only hit players higher or 3lvls lower thAn YOU but you could get attck back attack if they had moved from that bracke

everyone wants GIF
  • Blackheart7529609
    Blackheart7529609
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2019 Posts: 6
    Well to be honest not many old timers around like there use to be, Are should I say those who FIGHT. There still is a lot of players if that is what you call them now days, But not many who fight like there use to be. Hope this feed back has helped you in some way.
  • Ulrich Wastian
    Ulrich Wastian
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 1,110
    I have been playing for a while, even much longer than I am here on kixeye.com ...

Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are not safe