March 14th Server Issues LIVE THREAD

• COLECTIVO95
    COLECTIVO95
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 274
    CyberToad said:
    The servers are experiencing some server issues and will be entering emergency maintenance at 1:10 PM PDT

CM_Burny Live Updates:

Update #1 (1:01 PM PDT): We will be entering emergency maintenance at 1:10 PM PDT to address some server problems affecting the game.
    Update #2 (1:08 PM PDT): Downtime has been pushed to 1:15 PM PDT so players in battle can finish up
    Update #3 (1:18 PM PDT): We're in maintenance mode and currently investigating the server issues.
    Update #4 (1:28 PM PDT): We're restarting our servers now which takes about 10 minutes. We will then proceed with internal testing. We apologize for the delay and are working hard to get the game up for you guys as soon as possible.
    Update #5 (1:45 PM PDT): Internal testing continues. We believe we have isolated where the issue is persisting and are attempting to verify at the moment.
    Update #6 (2:03 PM PDT): Nothing major to report at the moment. Investigation is still continuing. We apologize for the lengthy emergency downtime.
    Update #7 (2:24 PM PDT): We're still investigating the issue and will update you guys again when there is more information to share. Thank you everyone for your patience and understanding. We know how frustrating days like today are.
    bbc pbs GIF by Sherlock               
  • ssaine72
    ssaine72
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 5
    Normally you guys put a banner stating the maintenance time, I was unable to re-attack the God **** shadow ops which I had to coin Deena and 4 cyclones to clear hunters (10 coins) then the banner comes up, I am low lvl and I need the whole 25 minutes (with lots of luck) to finish these very annoying shadow ops bases, now i can only be online in 12 hours at least. by the time i noticed you extended the time, it was too late for me to finish that base.

not happy not at all
  • sp-caveira
    sp-caveira
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 6
    will come back when this game
  • COLECTIVO95
    COLECTIVO95
    Minor Nuisance
    ssaine72 said:
    Normally you guys put a banner stating the maintenance time, I was unable to re-attack the God **** shadow ops which I had to coin Deena and 4 cyclones to clear hunters (10 coins) then the banner comes up, I am low lvl and I need the whole 25 minutes (with lots of luck) to finish these very annoying shadow ops bases, now i can only be online in 12 hours at least. by the time i noticed you extended the time, it was too late for me to finish that base.

not happy not at all
    happy schitts creek GIF by CBC            
  • TTrouble
    TTrouble
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 124
    FN' Junk FN' Junk - this game is FN' JUNK!
  • R3D_FALCON
    R3D_FALCON
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 27
    er Kixeye????
  • sp-caveira
    sp-caveira
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 6
    I'm going to send kixeye a bonba so they'll do better things
  • COLECTIVO95
    COLECTIVO95
    Minor Nuisance
    noob GIF                  
  • CowboyErik
    CowboyErik
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 64
    Hope you get it fixed soon! THANKS! I LOVE THAT GAME! 4 years playing!
  • zachi3
    zachi3
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 33
    And this happens on a day where i want to get my last KRAKEN part, well done KIXEYE ……

• Marcelo_A58
    Marcelo_A58
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 455
    Tem que arrumar o comentário, metade em inglês e português eles nunca vão entender.
  • darksideofdirty
    darksideofdirty
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 2
    did ya try unplugging it for ten min and plugging it back in? don't forget to plug it back in.its very important.
  • Brian.McCormick
    Brian.McCormick
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 99

10 minutes game time in 4 hrs and that was with attack log disabled good job

• RebelUK-GAF
    RebelUK-GAF
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 3
    so are we all getting some gold as a sorry for ruining your day type of thing? or we just gotta accept this again? i've just loaded up a bundle of gold and want to spend it, i'm now considering a full refund ;)

• VictorErik
    VictorErik
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 88
    Window XP server finnaly crashed! lolol

• royalengineer
    royalengineer
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 10
    the whole purpose of coining is to get new sruff upgrading now some off us have to wait 24hrs because off time and work this is horse sh it
  • prim8
    prim8
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 340
    this cat 5 cable goes here that cat 5 cable there .. ennie mennie miney moe  which cable goes  here      :D :D :D  hehehehhe just kidding kix im sure yall got this .. 
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,805
    Hey Kixeye, have you cleared you cache & restarted your modem?
  • texas 420
    texas 420
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2019 Posts: 4
    the not so funny thing with your very long downtime is, many of us stalk our prey and are in bubbles that will pop and then be open to attack by all the sharks circling me haha  thanks in advance,
  • aquadealer
    aquadealer
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 326
    You would think just by accident they could have one smooth update.  In the real world people would be emptying their desks.
  • Brian.McCormick
    Brian.McCormick
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 99

Have you cleared your cache lmao

• TTrouble
    TTrouble
    Minor Nuisance
    Window XP server finnaly crashed! lolol

WTF you talking about??? they runing windows 95
  • R3D_FALCON
    R3D_FALCON
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 27
    and we still waiting 
  • Andr-Killers
    Andr-Killers
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 42
    what about investing in decent servers? oh yeah right, you guys prefer money in your pockets.
  • TTrouble
    TTrouble
    Minor Nuisance
    You would think just by accident they could have one smooth update.  In the real world people would be emptying their desks.
    They have been laying people off now for a while.... writing is on the wall most people can't read it...
  • Khaled3376
    Khaled3376
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1
    good job guys  :D
  • Tagoot
    Tagoot
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 57
    edited 14 Mar 2019, 10:37PM
    I think it is an exit scam and this upgrade is their last cash grab LOL
  • COLECTIVO95
    COLECTIVO95
    Minor Nuisance
    edited 14 Mar 2019, 10:42PM
                     Resultado de imagem para insert coin
  • royalengineer
    royalengineer
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 10
    please send trace route doent do **** but send it anyway lol

• TTrouble
    TTrouble
    Minor Nuisance
    Tagoot said:
    I think it is an exit scam and this upgrade is their last cash grab LOL
    they have been cash grabbing last few months while laying people off... hmmm
This discussion has been closed.