March 14th Server Issues LIVE THREAD

CyberToad
CyberToad
WC Mod
Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 5,690
edited 14 Mar 2019, 10:37PM
The servers are experiencing some server issues and will be entering emergency maintenance at 1:10 PM PDT

CM_Burny Live Updates:

Update #1 (1:01 PM PDT): We will be entering emergency maintenance at 1:10 PM PDT to address some server problems affecting the game.
Update #2 (1:08 PM PDT): Downtime has been pushed to 1:15 PM PDT so players in battle can finish up
Update #3 (1:18 PM PDT): We're in maintenance mode and currently investigating the server issues.
Update #4 (1:28 PM PDT): We're restarting our servers now which takes about 10 minutes. We will then proceed with internal testing. We apologize for the delay and are working hard to get the game up for you guys as soon as possible.
Update #5 (1:45 PM PDT): Internal testing continues. We believe we have isolated where the issue is persisting and are attempting to verify at the moment.
Update #6 (2:03 PM PDT): Nothing major to report at the moment. Investigation is still continuing. We apologize for the lengthy emergency downtime.
Update #7 (2:24 PM PDT): We're still investigating the issue and will update you guys again when there is more information to share. Thank you everyone for your patience and understanding. We know how frustrating days like today are.
Update #8 (3:38 PM PDT): Servers are back up. If the issue persists we will bring them down again. Thank you everyone for your patience and we apologize for the issues today.

Kixeye Forum/Chat Moderator

Request Support                           Help Desk                            Cybertoad Chat (discord)
Report a Suspected Cheater                           Kixeye Forum Rules                            Report Harassment
  • YamYam77
    YamYam77
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 1,324
    whats new. Any idea how long it will be or is it the usual case of turn it off and on again with fingers crossed or programmers holding control, alt and delete
  • BlackRider0406
    BlackRider0406
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 146
    what about the players who were in middle of attack already...
    Some were doing raids...
    i personally was doing Shadow ops base...i have now 4 hours damage on ground and 2 hours on air and i can't finish the base because you disabled the attack...even though  there were still 15 minutes left in maintenance start.....and i haven't done this shadow ops phase yet...
  • CM_Burny
    CM_Burny
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,495
    Some were doing raids...
    i personally was doing Shadow ops base...i have now 4 hours damage on ground and 2 hours on air and i can't finish the base because you disabled the attack...even though  there were still 15 minutes left in maintenance start.....and i haven't done this shadow ops phase yet...
    We delayed downtime by 5 minutes so those in battle can complete what they are working on. We do apologize for the inconvenience.
    WC & VC Community Manager

Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 5,690
    Some were doing raids...
    If you are already in an attack you should be able to finish before the down time. 

Kixeye Forum/Chat Moderator

Request Support                           Help Desk                            Cybertoad Chat (discord)
    Report a Suspected Cheater                           Kixeye Forum Rules                            Report Harassment
  • YamYam77
    YamYam77
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 1,324
    CyberToad said:
    Some were doing raids...
    If you are already in an attack you should be able to finish before the down time. 
    nope, got dc and then couldn't reload. Sad that a lot of us dont even bother sending tickets now as we're so used to it and the lack of CS response
  • BlackRider0406
    BlackRider0406
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 146
    CM_Burny said:
    Some were doing raids...
    We delayed downtime by 5 minutes so those in battle can complete what they are working on. We do apologize for the inconvenience.
    At 12:57 i had 11 minutes left on shadow ops 4 base and maintenance was to start at 1:10...but you disabled the attack so i couldn't start the attack to finish my base,,,,,
  • warcommander250
    warcommander250
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 13
    Some were doing raids...
    Well probably you are Fked up lol. 
  • Mircea Miu
    Mircea Miu
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 8
    wath is wrong guys  and why we cant have second turet on CC with all those upgrades and with all those omegas .,we should have 1 CC turet or another 2 bunkers or 1 heavy platform .is to many suport turets in game now  

• Roberto424
    Roberto424
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 23
    The servers are experiencing some server issues and will be entering emergency maintenance at 1:10 PM PDT

CM_Burny Live Updates:

Update #1 (1:01 PM PDT): We will be entering emergency maintenance at 1:10 PM PDT to address some server problems affecting the game.
    Update #2 (1:08 PM PDT): Downtime has been pushed to 1:15 PM PDT so players in battle can finish up

UK is 8 hours ahead why did game gone down hour early ???
  • Jesse5285
    Jesse5285
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 182
    Its my fault guys I purchased to much gold. Sorry.

• HMFC51..1874
    HMFC51..1874
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2018 Posts: 59

CM_Burny Live Updates:

Update #1 (1:01 PM PDT): We will be entering emergency maintenance at 1:10 PM PDT to address some server problems affecting the game.

USA changes clocks hour forward and back same as we do in the UK it just not done on same day, Sure USA moved forward 1 hr on March 11th. 
  • Mazaman007
    Mazaman007
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2018 Posts: 5
    edited 14 Mar 2019, 8:36PM
    Bcoz of this stupid maintance i tried to finish the base by losing whatever i had on plat , no base not done and platoon is dead ! What is the point i just wasted 1500 gold on new upgrade ! 

• Farmer x_ACHILLES_x
    Farmer x_ACHILLES_x
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 1,752
    Bcoz of this stupid maintance i tried to finish the base by losing whatever i had on plat , no base not done and platoon is dead ! What is the point i just wasted 1500 gold on new upgrade ! 

these bases are piss easy why kill your units
    Turning my swords into plowshares

Helpful link on dealing with change:

• Mazaman007
    Mazaman007
    Greenhorn
    edited 14 Mar 2019, 8:36PM

• Jesse5285
    Jesse5285
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 182
    edited 14 Mar 2019, 8:40PM

should a just waited till after downtime. Base would have probably still been there with timer. 

• Roberto424
    Roberto424
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 23

CM_Burny Live Updates:

USA changes clocks hour forward and back same as we do in the UK it just not done on same day, Sure USA moved forward 1 hr on March 11th. 
    forgot about time changing lol

• Mazaman007
    Mazaman007
    Greenhorn
    Jesse5285 said:

lol the base was barely touched should have just waited till after Emergency maintnce

Some ppl have life other than WAR Commander lmao 
    Got hardly any time to play And who care what time pst or cst will turn into CET 
  • Ahmed Algendy
    Ahmed Algendy
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 794

What about our toons stuck in bases and die for nothing cuz game server ?

• R3B3L WARRIOR
    R3B3L WARRIOR
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 8
    edited 14 Mar 2019, 8:51PM
    CM_Burny i just login into game and start CC15 level upgrade and when i try to check upgrade time clicked on cc due to lag it fked up and instant i lost **** 350 more lor less coins for this **** and after that game down i send ticket in and they rerouted to the company why you guys wont make this game fair to us always bugs and lag there when new update comes...
    killerrat32
  • Avert Industries
    Avert Industries
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 40
    While I'm sure many people were inconvenienced by the outage, one must understand that this is an online game, and therefore runs on online servers. Not everything can be predicted, and things happen. If any of your platoons get stuck and die, you will get them back to base and repair them as normal. In short you all will get over it, so stop complaining. The people at kix are doing their best to fix the issue, and a few hours wait won't kill you. For now, try to stay positive.
    Progress in the name of a better future.
  • DELAISLATEAM
    DELAISLATEAM
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 14
    Hello Support team, 

You cant finish base it will restore and the only-thing you get is Damage. 

I know you will fix it :)
  • prim8
    prim8
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 372
    CyberToad said:

CM_Burny Live Updates:

Update #1 (1:01 PM PDT): We will be entering emergency maintenance at 1:10 PM PDT to address some server problems affecting the game.
    Update #3 (1:18 PM PDT): We're in maintenance mode and currently investigating the server issues.
    Update #4 (1:28 PM PDT): We're restarting our servers now which takes about 10 minutes. We will then proceed with internal testing. We apologize for the delay and are working hard to get the game up for you guys as soon as possible.
    Update #5 (1:45 PM PDT): Internal testing continues. We believe we have isolated where the issue is persisting and are attempting to verify at the moment.
    so what your saying is a 10 dollar cat 5 cable is bad lol 
  • hells fires
    hells fires
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 187

@prim8 said:
    CyberToad said:

CM_Burny Live Updates:

so what your saying is a 10 dollar cat 5 cable is bad lol 

They need to upgrade that cable cat 6 is better :smile: lol

• Farmer x_ACHILLES_x
    Farmer x_ACHILLES_x
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 1,752
    send us all free gold to make up for emergency down time
    Turning my swords into plowshares

Helpful link on dealing with change:

• Mazaman007
    Mazaman007
    Greenhorn
    edited 14 Mar 2019, 9:04PM
    While I'm sure many people were inconvenienced by the outage, one must understand that this is an online game, and therefore runs on online servers. Not everything can be predicted, and things happen. If any of your platoons get stuck and die, you will get them back to base and repair them as normal. In short you all will get over it, so stop complaining. The people at kix are doing their best to fix the issue, and a few hours wait won't kill you. For now, try to stay positive.
    Few hour wait ? I need 1 hour back in my life will anyone can return it from yesterday ? 
  • vinnie76
    vinnie76
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 87
    so update no 7 shud be ----- we aint got a clue so we will put game back up and take it down again in a hour to fk everyone over again 
  • Kelly Slabaugh
    Kelly Slabaugh
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 502
    When is game coming back up??
  • iyh_knight
    iyh_knight
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 3
    i need gold, like 200 for all the repair that U get me by making this problem i had triple dc thnxs  to you emergency maintenance
  • Crazzy Scorpion
    Crazzy Scorpion
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 156
    Update #6 (2:03 PM PDT): Nothing major to report at the moment. Investigation is still continuing. We apologize for the lengthy emergency downtime.
    LMAO 

• kusch
    kusch
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 7
    fackers just coined my cc then game went down now it's time to sleep could save me some gold when i waited 1 day

This discussion has been closed.