More farming...yawn

YamYam77
YamYam77
Incursion Leader
Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 1,327
My main account is a 46 and still has a s**t load of building upgrades to do and after just reading everything that comes with lvl 15 cc I'm wondering what the point is unless you're a massive coiner. I'm not alone in thinking this as most of my friends are 45 or over with loads still to do so why keep adding more and more when all us players see from it is coiners getting stronger and loads leaving the game as they cant be bothered with it all anymore. All that was needed was a couple of new turrets or support turrets to speed up the fire rate of rail guns to cope with the new threats of O Romero, Nova and ODS
  • TTrouble
    TTrouble
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 130
    yeah brother exactly! it is worse then Farmville it is a joke now...
  • Jim93843
    Jim93843
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 2,783
    I brought this up a day ago and i got banned for talking "massively against kixeye" .
    They pay more attention to what people write about kixeye than being concerned about how their game functions.
  • HARDAC
    HARDAC
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 680
    I just drop in look around now read the forums check out my fading base lost all interest in trying to keep up lost cause. 
    Just to much to stay up to date its coin or fail now so i found a new game that way better an the best part no coin needed lol  
    ???????????????????????
  • insideoutside
    insideoutside
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 1,139
    HARDAC said:
    I just drop in look around now read the forums check out my fading base lost all interest in trying to keep up lost cause. 
    Just to much to stay up to date its coin or fail now so i found a new game that way better an the best part no coin needed lol  
    Exactly the direction im heading also.Thing is i dont mind spending the money,But not on a broken product i wont.