Official 9.11 Discussion Thread

CM_Burny
CM_Burny
Incursion Leader
Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,495
Commanders,

Please discuss everything regarding the 9.11 Release here.

Release Notes
CC15 Briefing
Shepherd Boss Base
WC & VC Community Manager

Community Rules: CLICK HERE
Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • Sinus_V
    Sinus_V
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2019 Posts: 41
    How much res will the CC lvl 15 cost?
    "Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"
  • chaoshq
    chaoshq
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 518
    Sinus_V said:
    lol.....they give all the info on CC15 but leave THAT out...how much and how long....

• chaoshq
    chaoshq
    Skilled Warrior
    I love how kixeye are even more overcomplicating the game, base desigs, defense, attack, pvp.....well all of it really.  its called "panic management" .... its not working right then throw lots of other stuff over it. there is a saying in the UK ..... you can't polish a ****, but you can roll it in glitter.  did we need more upgrade levels ??? was semi looking forward to cc15 and now i just think "is it worth it ...?"

• wizardraco
    wizardraco
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 66
    The additional capacity of the bunkers is very small, only one unit could be added to each bunker.
    the rest of updates are very interesting
  • Dubhead
    Dubhead
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 448
    Look how much crap/bugs they've brought out in one go.. sigh
  • AMERICAFCCKYEAH
    AMERICAFCCKYEAH
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 308
    Looks pretty cool actually, but how exactly does the barbed wired wire and dragons teeth work, do they replace walls or are they buildings, or just stand alone additional type walls @CM_Burny
  • StormNemesis
    StormNemesis
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 10
    Is there any word about reductions on build times for more buildings as you've just added another 1 year of upgrading???
  • FreedomCobra
    FreedomCobra
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 575

@AMERICAFCCKYEAH said:
    Looks pretty cool actually, but how exactly does the barbed wired wire and dragons teeth work, do they replace walls or are they buildings, or just stand alone additional type walls @CM_Burny

They added new wall levels so they aren't replacing walls.

(Death Metal Playing In The Background)
    War Commander: Level 43
    Vega Conflict: Level 65
    Battle Pirates: Who cares?

• prim8
    prim8
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 380
    kix pretty tight lipped about this update ....smart actually .. hope yall upgraded your connection lol because when game comes back up it going to get hammered lol 
  • FreedomCobra
    FreedomCobra
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 575

The Telemetry turret is an issue to me. I do NOT want to see them in any PvE bases, we all know how the devs like to abuse the pre existing support turrets.

The new buildings that slow units are interesting to say the least. They're definitely going to make my base look badass and function that way too! Happy about this.

Love that we're getting new Bastion levels.

More bunker space is nice to have.

The other new support turrets are all interesting. I can see some of them being a nerf to L Raptors, but hey, I'm not complaining. Turrets are definitely getting more variety and seem to be more inspired, which is definitely a nice thing to see.

Question - do low hangjng wires and dragon's teeth only affect attacking units? Or all?

(Death Metal Playing In The Background)
    War Commander: Level 43
    Vega Conflict: Level 65
    Battle Pirates: Who cares?

• dumptrckchuck
    dumptrckchuck
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 3
    How long is down time?

• wizardraco
    wizardraco
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 66
    This update brings very interesting things in defense and they are on the right track, but I think the following should be taken into account for the balance and the future of the game, because in these days a level 35 player can easily destroy a level 45 base, several years ago it was almost impossible to achieve

Putting a turret of support means that there is a turret less than firing somehow the bonus can compensate its absence since the damage they produce is very low at present (18 avalanches can not destroy a Romero before it annihilates them all), but in any case removing many turrets means a reduction of the firepower of the base, basically focusing on the heavy turrets, which, although causing great damage, their firing rate is slow.
    Having said that, I think that the attack-defense relationship could become more unbalanced, to avoid that I suggest two things that could be applied in a conjugated way or only one of the two (better both).

1. increase the number of standard platforms
    2. Allow the support turrets to connect to at least 2 platforms simultaneously.

In addition, due to the resistance (HP) of the current units, we should have 4 additional heavy platforms and at least 2 heavy turrets. There should be an improvement in the standard turrets, they do not necessarily have to be new, the existing ones could be updated, with a notorious increase in firepower in several tens of thousands not only 1000 or 1500 per level

To finish I think the capacity of the bunkers should be more according to the size of the current infantry units
  • Daryl_L1
    Daryl_L1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 285
    Sinus_V said:
    Just checked and it costs 550million oil+metal (1-week long)
  • Marcelo_A58
    Marcelo_A58
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 471
    You guys from kix must have post at least status from every new turret.
    Less than 1 week a new event will start and i bet in event your bases will have all maxed and will screw up players. So post status from every turret at least @CM_Burny

• derek.snelling.10
    derek.snelling.10
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 340
    Big reduction in upgrade times for war factory, barracks, power plants and weapons lab
  • Rob de R
    Rob de R
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 2,318
    Thank you so much for not slowing down... 
    You seem not to realize that players who doesn`t coin base upgrades are still busy with upgrading all what came with CC 13 and 14? 
    This means again that players are getting more and more behind, the differences becoming bigger, the amount whats needs to be spend to keep up is just to much for most of us.... you really want us all to quit otherwise i wonder why you never listen as we have this discussion every year 
    You thought the imaginary wasn`t possible?
    You thought Scrooge was bad? 
    think again 
    lvl 46 now (april 2018)... lets bet .. how many years to 47? 
  • Mark_F114
    Mark_F114
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 498
    the upgrade broke the game
  • mike.went
    mike.went
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 480
    Wake me up when you fix the game,can not attack... Bravo great job.......
  • chaoshq
    chaoshq
    Skilled Warrior
    all this will just boil to the same thing : no new players joining and less playtime for the current players as we fall more and more behind with upgrades and units and  new levels, new stuff ..... i am no coiner and i care less and less about this game. even the social aspect is dead as most players quit already. 

• hatedbreed1
    hatedbreed1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 76
    how long is this dang maintance gonna be wtf is taking so long
  • Jesse5285
    Jesse5285
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 182
    edited 15 Mar 2019, 2:14AM
    CM_Burny said:
    Commanders,

Please discuss everything regarding the 9.11 Release here.

Release Notes
    CC15 Briefing
    Shepherd Boss Base
    The dragon teeth seem like a good idea h but only 4 is not doing much. 
  • kixeyeuser_146614202_28048_8516476
    kixeyeuser_146614202_28048_8516476
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 68
    Another 1 step forward, 5 steps back update!  All my years of playing just to continuously be pushed backwards.  Heavy coiners already have their bases maxed and are stout on both offense and defense.  I'm forced to focus more on offense just to remain competitive enough to flat a heavy coiners base, while my defensive structures are made of paper because I can't afford to put time into both.  Now the coiners will move even further ahead.  Fair?  I think not.  Wasted years.  Can you freaking at least give everyone free instant repair!?!?!?!  You're allowing those who cannot coin heavy to be bullied and that's complete and utter BS!!!!! 
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,942
    Where's the list of new upgrade time? 

Can I assume that you didn't bother to reduce any of the old upgrades times & my 700 days of upgrades is now going to be over 900 days?
  • kixeyeuser_536492445_23324_9486159
    kixeyeuser_536492445_23324_9486159
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 41
    more platforms to build to allow placement of all these new support turret toppers should of been added.at least 6 more standard platforms would of been better.
  • Daryl_L1
    Daryl_L1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 285
    FBHO said:

Can I assume that you didn't bother to reduce any of the old upgrades times & my 700 days of upgrades is now going to be over 900 days?
    I have seen that some upgrades were reduced. Def lab lvl 23 (reduced from 3 to 1 day), War factory lvl 19 (from 2D 6H to 12H). Weapons lab lvl 2 (4d 6H down to 20ish hours).
  • COLECTIVO95
    COLECTIVO95
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 281
    kids choice nickelodeon GIF by Kids Choice Awards 2019o.O o.O

• FBHO
    FBHO
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,942
    Daryl_L1 said:
    FBHO said:

I have seen that some upgrades were reduced. Def lab lvl 23 (reduced from 3 to 1 day), War factory lvl 19 (from 2D 6H to 12H). Weapons lab lvl 2 (4d 6H down to 20ish hours).
    Well they should post the list. 

I suspect they don't because they don't want everyone to see that these selective reductions only help a small portion of the players while the rest of us get nothing.
  • Dubhead
    Dubhead
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 448
    What did I tell you.........
  • who-dat
    who-dat
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 15
     Huh what