Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,495
WC & VC Community Manager

Community Rules: CLICK HERE
Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • kixeyeuser_362328579_8255_5991854
    kixeyeuser_362328579_8255_5991854
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 3
    Will any of our buildings get extra levels ??
  • Tagoot
    Tagoot
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 61
    edited 14 Mar 2019, 12:54AM
    If you would tell us how much res we need so we can manage our coining on spending it on either the compression offer or the CC .. because the offer will end before the CC comes up 
  • ED1204023
    ED1204023
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2018 Posts: 424
    i woundering if this new cc will have 50.000.000 health or 75.000.000?

• king.of.war1
    king.of.war1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 2
    when that game can not find thing to add to the game ,they just add some more lvls to the buildings . 
  • Ahmed Algendy
    Ahmed Algendy
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 795

What benfit of that lv?
    If u will add tons of lv on bulding that will be boring
    We need something special ,like other air pvp ,reduce repair more 5% ,increase platoon space from 3k to 3,5k

• insideoutside
    insideoutside
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 1,139
    Tagoot said:
    If you would tell us how much res we need so we can manage our coining on spending it on either the compression offer or the CC .. because the offer will end before the CC comes up 
    It doesnt look like we are going to get any info on this,per usual,Just have to wait and see i guess.Also it is a big ploy to get people to coin more you do realize that dont you.Well i can say that it wont work on me,will be doing it the slow and painful way.
  • mt_gameover
    mt_gameover
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 2
    stop with all those neverending upgrades, let us play and have fun
  • thomas.green.35175
    thomas.green.35175
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 137
    Hype, hype, hype...
  • THE SUICIDER
    THE SUICIDER
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 10
    disappointed coz lack of information provided. 
  • Perrdog
    Perrdog
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 23
    edited 14 Mar 2019, 4:20PM
    yeppers.
  • kixeyeuser_691512491_3902_4358193
    kixeyeuser_691512491_3902_4358193
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 73
    Hehehehe
  • Sin_nombre
    Sin_nombre
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 75
    Adobe will only support Flash until April 2019, this game is dying and kixeye does nothing to improve it or migrate to another gaming platform, just put your hands in our pockets

• FBHO
    FBHO
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,911
    Where's the downtime notice?
  • CM_Burny
    CM_Burny
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,495
    Adobe will only support Flash until April 2019, this game is dying and kixeye does nothing to improve it or migrate to another gaming platform, just put your hands in our pockets

Light_Touch mentioned in the last Burny's Briefing Room that the team has been working on migration to HTML5 for quite some time :)
    WC & VC Community Manager

Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • Jesse5285
    Jesse5285
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 182
    CM_Burny said:

Light_Touch mentioned in the last Burny's Briefing Room that the team has been working on migration to HTML5 for quite some time :)
    Working on and having the solution is 2 different things. I hope Kixeye has everything under control because I have allot a money invested in my account and I am about to invest more today with the new lvl on CC Def Lab and Weapons Lab. The only reason I am even investing anymore is because everytime I mention to Kixeye one way or another they lead me to believe that the game will not be ending. I for one will be very ticked off if I am being lead to think everything is going to be fine when it isn't 
  • royalengineer
    royalengineer
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 10
    if the game ends i want everything ive spent back lol

• TTrouble
    TTrouble
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 130
    Really don't give a flying F. Game is a job now and too many of you chasing your tail. more upgrades - meh... who cares...
  • ARCTIC SWAGG
    ARCTIC SWAGG
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 534
    Jesse5285 said:
    CM_Burny said:

Working on and having the solution is 2 different things. I hope Kixeye has everything under control because I have allot a money invested in my account and I am about to invest more today with the new lvl on CC Def Lab and Weapons Lab. The only reason I am even investing anymore is because everytime I mention to Kixeye one way or another they lead me to believe that the game will not be ending. I for one will be very ticked off if I am being lead to think everything is going to be fine when it isn't 
    That is exactly my problem. Why spend anymore money if game is going to end? I just see no justification. 
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,911
    Jesse5285 said:
    CM_Burny said:

You're encouraging their bad behavior...