Messed up Events!!!

Wetkitty
Wetkitty
Potential Threat
Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 37
edited 5 Mar 2019, 9:57AM
Planet Strike is really messed up, there's 4 types of events running on automatic loop. There's the old model that comes in 3 types, one for each armor(spectral, deflector and shockwave) and in the same loop runs the NEW model type, which was introduced due to player feedback. The old types have very high intel cost for all items, takes about 30 minutes to get enough intel for a single piece of armor, running auto fleets, if few other players are doing the same in planet. Is trivial for higher level players, very boring in case you plan to use those as fillers and is not helping lower level players.  The new model has more reasonable lower intel costs, but when that model was introduced, the old models were NOT removed, so now we have a situation where the SAME items have different intel costs(for example build tokens for Vsec and Vega) which is very confusing. I kept complaining about this in Discord and Tickets, got 0 feedback from Kixeye. 

Alien Strike is also messed up, some items no longer show in the event shop since months, no longer obtainable in game!!?!?!? Why is that ?

Harmonic Xeno Beam Capacitor, Harmonic Xeno Siege Casing, KIAL Tungsten Armor?!?!?!?
  • Wetkitty
    Wetkitty
    Potential Threat
    edited 19 Mar 2019, 1:39PM
    These items were rolled by Alien Strike and now is not happening anymore, why? Adding Redeemer Missile lvl 1-2 to the missing list.

Also how can you explain the different pricing for the same items in Planet Strike rolling recently ?  
  • Sexy Foxy
    Sexy Foxy
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 410
    #KIXEYELOGIC
    Ex ... Mascotte Nova - Blog Vega in Italiano QUI
  • Dirt Gee
    Dirt Gee
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 829

It takes for ever to farm those planet strike sector strike alien strike points at my level i do not need that stuff anymore would like to get it but no fight giving real points to make the fight faster for a older player need some lvl 100

• Wetkitty
    Wetkitty
    Potential Threat
    edited 12 Apr 2019, 1:47AM
    I use some of the items as fillers in various builds, i opened a ticket to Kixeye and thy did nothing about it, is been months, i was told to put it on the forum and i see nobody is interested! The more accessible event type was created not so long time ago, it was overlapped with the automatic running events instead of replacing them, since then other events were messed up and some items are no longer rolling normally, like those i previous listed
  • FreedomCobra
    FreedomCobra
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 564

Add in Eclipse Drivers to the list of things that need added. As well as Redeemer Missiles. Honestly, I really think all existing tech needs to be obtainable by some means.

(Death Metal Playing In The Background)
    War Commander: Level 43
    Vega Conflict: Level 65
    Battle Pirates: Who cares?

• CM Dade Murphy
    CM Dade Murphy
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 240
    I'll pass this up to the team, thanks for letting us know!
  • Wetkitty
    Wetkitty
    Potential Threat
    edited 23 Apr 2019, 7:24AM
    What is going on? When we can get those items in game again, i can't finish my builds and i been waiting months for that Harmonic Xeno Beam Capacitor and Siege Chasing!
  • Wetkitty
    Wetkitty
    Potential Threat
    Can anyone from Kixeye reply to this? Is been a year since the items are missing from Alien Strike!!!! When can we expect them back?!
  • Sexy Foxy
    Sexy Foxy
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 410
    #KIXEYESOON
    Ex ... Mascotte Nova - Blog Vega in Italiano QUI
This discussion has been closed.