Romero Warpaint Contest VOTING!

• MajorAzhole
    MajorAzhole
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 1,124
    not a single one i liked made it in.  

People who submitted multiple Warpaints only got one into the mix.  Wizardraco made a few excellent ones but only got one in, which imo was not his best one.
    Image may contain: 8 people, text
  • MajorAzhole
    MajorAzhole
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 1,124
    How about a runoff vote on the top three vote getters?
    Image may contain: 8 people, text
  • Jim93843
    Jim93843
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 2,783
    yea they misled again. was supposed to be a contest submission. then all entries voted on to narrow down the field. then a final vote of a select few.
    seems like johnny asscracker just pulled the 10 he liked from the submissions and handed us a choice of which **** burger we want to order.
  • Pieter_P52
    Pieter_P52
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 5
    IS IT WARPAINT OR REDESIGN UNIT CONTEST MOST ENTRIES ARE CLOTHING HIM INSTEAD OF GIVING WARPAINT
  • Pascal Wolf
    Pascal Wolf
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 685
    congrats number 10 , greets number 4 
  • wizardraco
    wizardraco
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 65
    I would have preferred one of these 2 designs in the voting

• nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 4,559
    IS IT WARPAINT OR REDESIGN UNIT CONTEST MOST ENTRIES ARE CLOTHING HIM INSTEAD OF GIVING WARPAINT
    warpaint
    Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • Tiberian-Sun
    Tiberian-Sun
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 86
    congrats number 10 , greets number 4 
    Thank you Pascal,
     I am very happy that there are so many other creative and passionate artist/designers in the War Commander community.

I have really enjoyed looking at all of the entries that where submitted for selection. I know that the final 10 designs to be voted on has met with criticism, I would say please keep in mind that there are likely many things that Kixeye must adhere to, went making their choices. 

Personally I would like to see more competitions like this in future, I know the game would be richer for it. As the creative portion of the community we can positively effect this by doing everything we can to promote these contest and therefore promote War Commander as a whole. 

I wish you all luck

Tiberian Sun 
    -Tiberian Sun-
  • DEVIL 2
    DEVIL 2
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 20
    S A V A said:
    Why the hell i cant vote 
    because noobs arent allowed
  • DoctheoryBES
    DoctheoryBES
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 48
    DEVIL 2 said:
    S A V A said:
    Why the hell i cant vote 
    because noobs arent allowed

LooooL a good one Number 10 is awesome 
  • COLECTIVO95
    COLECTIVO95
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 281
    italian dominic decoco GIFnumber 4 of course ;)
  • Essayon
    Essayon
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 1,272
    edited 15 Mar 2019, 2:19AM
    Romero is different than the other uniques because he has reality-based weapons and abilities. It would be pretty cool if kixeye expounded his warpaint selection on that!! one of the super-cool things about WC is that there are many feature types that appeal to different players. Even units.

Some units are reality-based, others are inspired from sci-fi, fantasy, or even other games. Stuff like this lets different types of players really enjoy their own version of WC. 12 different Titan warpaints is a bit of overkill. It is a sci-fi unit no matter how you paint it.

But think of Romero...He's already obviously Rambo...The player could make him whatever they want to because he is a person. Use the hell out of that!!!

Duke Nukem, HALO, Jurassic Dinosaur, Assassins Creed, Rocky, Mafia guy, Luke Skywalker, Sheila, Alien, Rick Grimes, a Farmville character (that was pure awesome; I would sooo attack someone with a friggin' actual tractor :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ) Literally anything. Because why not!!!

I wanna be able to log in and have Romero play a different character every day of the week!!! I wanna pwn someone with a big green t-rex wielding a rocket launcher!!! Because why not? Imagine if that could actually be a thing!!!
  • Kyle-RM
    Kyle-RM
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 2
    i vote for #10, looks pretty awesome
This discussion has been closed.