Kixeye stop already with the late raid start time.

Battlefatigue
Battlefatigue
Minor Nuisance
Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 294
Go back to the 11pm pacific raid start time. Starting at 5pm pacific i will only have 30 minutes of play time for the first day. 
  • klington
    klington
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 871

Yea the start time need to change to 7pm pst.

• Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Master Tactician
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2,282

I said this in another whining post from a US based player.
    In case you missed the post, the start-finish times were adjusted so that the AUSTRALIAN Kixeye staffers who fix the targets etc could wake up, have breakfast, commute to work and begin fixing issues as soon as they appeared, instead of hours of broken targets that caused players to rant and whine in Forum, FB etc
    Previously, players in other countries had to work around the old start-finish times.

They never complained about start-finish times.

Now that the boot is on the other foot, it's amazing how many US based players can't manage their game play time to suit.

Some of you are such selfish buggers, aren't you?
    No wonder half the world hates your guts.

I specialize in wife removal, crushing heads & just violence in general.
    I fear nothing, your pixels are nothing compared to my physical might (8'0", 420lb)
  • Carlos_DaPoof
    Carlos_DaPoof
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 2,098
    Why do they need to change?
    Who really thinks they will still be grinding through this by the end of the weekend and therefore missing anything by the different start?
    How many are actually trading missed time on a Monday morning for missed time on a Wednesday night?
    " I see no solid discussion or argument. Just whining and name calling. You pose no reason or logic to back up your position and can't articulate a reason why "
  • Lewis Hulatt
    Lewis Hulatt
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 123
    now the raid starts late UK time, and lots of seat time is lost
  • SandmanGTS
    SandmanGTS
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 50
    Stop whining.
  • Mors Pawlit
    Mors Pawlit
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2018 Posts: 78
    If you dont like the start time, pick a world with a better one, you have a 4 hour window with the rolling starts (or did they kill the rolling starts off?)

• zoros
    zoros
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 124
    1 am uk as well the starts which is annoying i preferred the 9pm starts

• Kalidor55
    Kalidor55
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 2,260
    They added an extra day to the raid.  Everyone will be happy now.  Hooo wait.  Some players will still have a little more seat time.  Mamaaaaaaaa, they are not nice with me !!!!!
  • obelixxxx
    obelixxxx
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 575
    yes let me decide the raidshedule so it fit me the best
  • davec415
    davec415
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,514
    not seeing it on timer. says 1 day 8 hrs left cause i'm in sector 43
    Playing Since July 10 2011
  • kixeyeuser_1355696135383_22285_1692798787
    kixeyeuser_1355696135383_22285_1692798787
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 62

In case you missed the post, the start-finish times were adjusted so that the AUSTRALIAN Kixeye staffers who fix the targets etc could wake up, have breakfast, commute to work and begin fixing issues as soon as they appeared, instead of hours of broken targets that caused players to rant and whine in Forum, FB etc
    Previously, players in other countries had to work around the old start-finish times.

Now that the boot is on the other foot, it's amazing how many US based players can't manage their game play time to suit.

sounds reasonable then why not extend the raid to 5 or 6 days so those of us who do not have M-F jobs have a chance to actually play 
  • kixeyeuser_1355696135383_22285_1692798787
    kixeyeuser_1355696135383_22285_1692798787
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 62
    Who really thinks they will still be grinding through this by the end of the weekend and therefore missing anything by the different start?
    How many are actually trading missed time on a Monday morning for missed time on a Wednesday night?
    Yo Forum troll according to your profile you are a frakin lvl 46 not in an alliance and currently not in any sector so STFU

I use to grind a lot on Sunday and Monday as i got off early on Sunday and was off all day on Monday so yes some of us would benefit to better start/end 
  • Carlos_DaPoof
    Carlos_DaPoof
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 2,098
    edited 16 Feb 2019, 8:24PM
    Yo Forum troll according to your profile you are a frakin lvl 46 not in an alliance and currently not in any sector so STFU

I use to grind a lot on Sunday and Monday as i got off early on Sunday and was off all day on Monday so yes some of us would benefit to better start/end 
    If you're not going to make a point, stop talking.
    They extended the raid, wagon jumper - you can stop whining now, it's a bit embarrassing...it's only a game.
    " I see no solid discussion or argument. Just whining and name calling. You pose no reason or logic to back up your position and can't articulate a reason why "
  • Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Master Tactician
    edited 19 Feb 2019, 5:42PM

sounds reasonable then why not extend the raid to 5 or 6 days so those of us who do not have M-F jobs have a chance to actually play 
    Everyone has the same amount of time to play in.
    I'm in New Zealand.
    Previously, raids started for me at either 4am to 8am or thereabouts, depending on what world I was in.
    So, towards the end, if I wanted to be sure I had enough points, I had to finish up in the evening or wake up early to smash out the remainder.

Did I complain about that? No. & even if I was short, I didn't hop into comms begging for help, because I really hate doing that--helping me means someone else is spending money on my behalf. I don't like that, because I feel a debt has been incurred, one that I can't reasonably expect to repay.

You claim, in essence, that those who work in the weekends need more time? You've still got other days & nights to play, AND coin to use, because you're working, vs how many in the game who aren't able to work due to health, retirement or other?

Next raid is the end of the cycle, so Kix is granting your wish, 6 days.
    I fear nothing, your pixels are nothing compared to my physical might (8'0", 420lb)
  • wing-dang-doodle
    wing-dang-doodle
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 1,278
    you could maybe move your lifestyle to fit in with what some other country has going on but i can't see that happening. it is what it is
    you keep whining like me but we are still here, i love broken pixels, how about you
  • James Leon
    James Leon
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,463
    I like the new start time and it gives me more time  with my schedule.
    I cannot teach anybody anything. 
  • InSidious_66
    InSidious_66
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 555
    I prefer less seat time + less bugs/glitches (i've crashed way less this raid than any other) VS more seat time and crashing in 50% of the targets....

Kudos to the Aussie game team!!!
    Live Long and Prosper
    - WitchKing (''Star Wars'' 1978)
  • myersey
    myersey
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 257
    It acctually starts earlier now on wenesday instead of Firday. I like it myself gives me the whole last day.

• myersey
    myersey
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 257
    i meant thursday
  • MERC MAN
    MERC MAN
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 476
    Now that kix has extended the raid by one day, that should fix every ones issues, re the start time.

I am in the uk, the new start time, effectively cost me about eight hours playing time, because of work / sleep etc.
    I understand the reasons for the change, and I also understand that a lot of the world was penalised, with the old start time.
    Now we are all in a win win scenario. 
  • Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Master Tactician
    Funny about those who disliked my original comment--must be some very soft snowflakes who can't handle the truth out there :wink:
  • Bj_W1
    Bj_W1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 66
    edited 17 Feb 2019, 11:44PM
    Why did they extend the Raid, "

OBJECTIVE

Begins: Wednesday, February 13th @ 3:00PM PST (rolling start)
    Ends: Sunday, February 17th @ 3:00PM PST (rolling end)" It says we still have 23 Hours & 32 min. left.

• carol.roberts.988926
    carol.roberts.988926
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 112
    This is a Global game some where there will always be an inconvenient start/finish time, and no the whole universe dose not rotate about the USA
  • Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Master Tactician
    This is a Global game some where there will always be an inconvenient start/finish time, and no the whole universe dose not rotate about the USA
    But there are so many in the US who thinks that the world revolves around them--news flash, US citizens, you make 5% of the world population.
    So, in reality, you have a very small voice in the world, no-one cares :wink:
  • Lady-Owl
    Lady-Owl
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 19
    I'm in the middle of the US 2 hours ahead of pst.  No matter when the start time is I still play when I can.  We all do.  This is a global game.  If they changed the times so that their staff who fixes the problems can get to work so it can be done as soon as the raid starts, GREAT.  What a way of taking care of business.  
  • Pharaz
    Pharaz
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 210
    edited 21 Feb 2019, 3:49AM
    Love the new start end times. Before unless I had the day off The start time would begin during work or while I was sleeping as I now work 3rd shift. So it starting at 6 pm EST is right around the time I get up. Previous job it was around the time I got home from work. Previous start time was hours too early.