A disgrace SDS7 have the new ships before the raid start

neil.roll
neil.roll
Greenhorn
Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 15
player wonder why they cannot compete with big player and alliances There is a difference between testing and selling goods that give an advantage
  • d.scott.hewitt
    d.scott.hewitt
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 3,179
    neil.roll said:
    player wonder why they cannot compete with big player and alliances There is a difference between testing and selling goods that give an advantage
    They weren't "sold" to the SDS7 people. Apparently, GlitchEye rewarded the WRONG Alliance for the Pillage Raid Leaderboard. Instead of taking back the item, and giving it to the RIGHT Alliance, they gave the winning Alliance the Basilisk Hull. 

There 10 types of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
  • Drax
    Drax
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,715
    they were supposed to have one but they are running round with 3!!! How does that happen?

Such an untrustworthy company, rotten from the top down.
  • d.scott.hewitt
    d.scott.hewitt
    Unicorn Overlord
    Drax said:
    they were supposed to have one but they are running round with 3!!! How does that happen?

Documentation?
  • kixeyeuser_1373401308534_9713_1493722191
    kixeyeuser_1373401308534_9713_1493722191
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 567
    neil.roll said:
    They weren't "sold" to the SDS7 people. Apparently, GlitchEye rewarded the WRONG Alliance for the Pillage Raid Leaderboard. Instead of taking back the item, and giving it to the RIGHT Alliance, they gave the winning Alliance the Basilisk Hull. 

Awarded 12 people approximately.. then gave sds7 all the transformer and ship.
  • Carlos_DaPoof
    Carlos_DaPoof
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 2,098
    the disgrace is the knee-jerking, self centeredness and entitlement that is becoming so prevalent....
    " I see no solid discussion or argument. Just whining and name calling. You pose no reason or logic to back up your position and can't articulate a reason why "
  • johnshaw666
    johnshaw666
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 245
    Drax said:

Documentation?
    https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/755937

Tired of closed threads and over moderation? Join a new forum where conversation is welcomed!
    http://www.thedarkalliance.org/forum/forum.php
    its working as intended. (which in Kixeye terms means its broken and they cant fix it) 
  • neil.roll
    neil.roll
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 15
    easy way to back up position they got them before raid others did not have same chance end of story discussion reason - proof
  • XziizX 2.0
    XziizX 2.0
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 405
    Drax said:

You saw a Photoshop pic on the interweb and think it is a fact?  You are so untrustworthy as a reference of facts making Trump look like an alter boy. 
    Homesector: Nope. Sector visited: yes, and some more. Drac / Reaver hulls: Won some, some I didn't win. 
  • d.scott.hewitt
    d.scott.hewitt
    Unicorn Overlord
    Drax said:

Documentation?
    https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/755937
    Thank you. Barring a PhotoShop, that kind of proves more than one is there. 

• XziizX 2.0
    XziizX 2.0
    Skilled Warrior
    forgot to mention we have 1 ship with no new tech what so ever 24h before everyone else. 1 ship, no new special no new weapon (besides the built in mortar). A few hours from now gimps, pnls etfc will have the same we just had a few hours of early joy.  
    Homesector: Nope. Sector visited: yes, and some more. Drac / Reaver hulls: Won some, some I didn't win. 
  • kixeyeuser_1384609903109_100003522404108
    kixeyeuser_1384609903109_100003522404108
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 1,570
    forgot to mention we have 1 ship with no new tech what so ever 24h before everyone else. 1 ship, no new special no new weapon (besides the built in mortar). A few hours from now gimps, pnls etfc will have the same we just had a few hours of early joy.  
    you miss the points 1) this was never offered if other groups had known this was going on they would have spent more worked harder so i do understand how they can say its not fair 2) not only did you get it but you still get to redeem 3 more which means only sds7 can have 4 of a prize that was not offered to anyone else 3)many of sds7 are mods and player experts which means they did not have to compete with there own money giving once agian an unfair advantage to sds7
  • XziizX 2.0
    XziizX 2.0
    Skilled Warrior
    edited 13 Feb 2019, 9:29PM
    you miss the points 1) this was never offered if other groups had known this was going on they would have spent more worked harder so i do understand how they can say its not fair 2) not only did you get it but you still get to redeem 3 more which means only sds7 can have 4 of a prize that was not offered to anyone else 3)many of sds7 are mods and player experts which means they did not have to compete with there own money giving once agian an unfair advantage to sds7
    1 you are wrong we still would be number 1. Simply by spending more time and coins we never EVER get 2nd
    2 if we can not sure as I am to lazy to look in to the matter it makes it same as when Tintin made it first and got one more breacher then everyone else so it still follow the standards 
  • kixeyeuser_1384609903109_100003522404108
    kixeyeuser_1384609903109_100003522404108
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 1,570
    1 you are wrong we still would be number 1. Simply by spending more time and coins we never EVER get 2nd
    2 if we can not sure as I am to lazy to look in to the matter it makes it same as when Tintin made it first and got one more breacher then everyone else so it still follow the standards 
    true your always on top its nice to have mods and experts to carry you

• TomBrooklyn
    TomBrooklyn
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2,563
    XziizX 2.0 said:  You saw a Photoshop pic on the interweb and think it is a fact?  You are so untrustworthy as a reference of facts making Trump look like an alter boy. 
    As Donald Trump, in many ways, is shaping up to be one of the greatest presidents the USA has ever had; your reference is confusing. 

• Kalidor55
    Kalidor55
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 2,260
    XziizX 2.0 said:  You saw a Photoshop pic on the interweb and think it is a fact?  You are so untrustworthy as a reference of facts making Trump look like an alter boy. 
    As Donald Trump, in many ways, is shaping up to be one of the greatest presidents the USA has ever had; your reference is confusing. 
    Yep lets settle that the Trump way.  Lets build a big great concrete wall around those bad SDS7 guys !!!!!!   And let Kixeye pay for it !!!!!
  • XziizX 2.0
    XziizX 2.0
    Skilled Warrior
    true your always on top its nice to have mods and experts to carry you

And now you turn in to a tinfoil-hat conspiracy theory. Note that there are other mods here not in SDS and have the same knowledge as we have. AND their job as a MOD is to, first of all MOD forums, then pass info via... guess it.. pretty plz guess  it! FORUMS for all to see. We get absolutely 0 benefits from having a mod in the team. 

Excuse me, but I have some codes to upload on the SDS test server regarding the new PvP defender hull. G2g, stay frosty captain! 
  • tom.sangster.3
    tom.sangster.3
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 9
    if any one player gets a free gift then all players should recive the same .. so kix lost my intrest and money in this raid

• Kalidor55
    Kalidor55
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 2,260
    If you all envy SDS7 so much, why don't you just send them a join request and see if you qualify.  Should solve all your problems.
  • Rainlion
    Rainlion
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 207
    neil.roll said:
    You might have a valid point, if it weren't for the fact that after the Pillage event - Kix posted on forums that they were going to do this. Geez... there's enough actual crap to whine about, start there
This discussion has been closed.