tier 9

havatya
havatya
Potential Threat
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 55
question is what if you dont have shrikes built do this mean people cant do both for the full set on tier 9? or can erads do both
  • mark.matthews.94
    mark.matthews.94
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 780
    Im no mod and havent seen the targets of course, but in the last cycle, the batrays could do the targets that were intended for the razors - they just couldnt do them as well. I never built the razors for the last cycle but still managed over 300 million points every raid.
  • Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Master Tactician
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2,282

I understand each target is tuned for 1 hull or the other.
    If you're wanting to get set completions, find a friend with Shrikes and prep his Erad targets and he can prep your Shrike targets

I specialize in wife removal, crushing heads & just violence in general.
    I fear nothing, your pixels are nothing compared to my physical might (8'0", 420lb)
  • mark.matthews.94
    mark.matthews.94
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 780

If you're wanting to get set completions, find a friend with Shrikes and prep his Erad targets and he can prep your Shrike targets

good idea
  • Kalidor55
    Kalidor55
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 2,260
    You proably can do both with one fleet, just expect twice or triple the dammage in the target that is not tuned for your fleet, depending a lot on your driving.  Do not expect autoing both with the same fleet.

• Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Master Tactician
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2,282

good idea
    Sometimes in this game you have to think outside the box a bit, and that's also true for both base designs and hull builds, as well as general gameplay
    I specialize in wife removal, crushing heads & just violence in general.
    I fear nothing, your pixels are nothing compared to my physical might (8'0", 420lb)