To be fair!

Makarovnik
Makarovnik
Minor Nuisance
Joined Aug 2017 Posts: 223
Since its been admitted now that certain content has been "leaked" out early to a privileged few. And it doesn't matter if it was 1 or 20. Then it is only fair that EVERYONE be given some sort of break on acquiring the Basilisk hull. Please half the point cost for it in this upcoming event. FAIR IS FAIR!
  • Mick Connors
    Mick Connors
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 355
    like your thinking in no world is this fair and balanced play by kix and very poorly thought out a knee jerk reation to a kix balls up which ended up in even a bigger balls up it would be nicew of Kix to do some meaningfull damage limitation and customer confidance building in the managerial compitance
  • Mike Rochford
    Mike Rochford
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 138
    right on! everyone should receive a free one...you can't just pick and choose it's not right..
  • Toshiyuki Morikawa
    Toshiyuki Morikawa
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 562
    right on! everyone should receive a free one...you can't just pick and choose it's not right..
    I'm all for this grade school mentality.  Participation trophies for all!
  • d.scott.hewitt
    d.scott.hewitt
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 3,179
    Since its been admitted now that certain content has been "leaked" out early to a privileged few. And it doesn't matter if it was 1 or 20. Then it is only fair that EVERYONE be given some sort of break on acquiring the Basilisk hull. Please half the point cost for it in this upcoming event. FAIR IS FAIR!
    They should just give everyone everything in the Raid Prize List and save time. 

The Basilisk Hull was given out to "correct:" a mistake made by GlitchEye.

Might not have been the proper, fair, or most well-thought out "fix", but it is what they did. 

There 10 types of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
  • d.scott.hewitt
    d.scott.hewitt
    Unicorn Overlord

• Mike Rochford
    Mike Rochford
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 138
    yeah you would think that grade school. you troll...right is right. can't give away something they did nothing for to get it. so its not participation trophy you dolt
  • d.scott.hewitt
    d.scott.hewitt
    Unicorn Overlord
    yeah you would think that grade school. you troll...right is right. can't give away something they did nothing for to get it. so its not participation trophy you dolt
    It's obvious you did not understand the original situation.

{I already said that the "fix" was probably the wrong way to go.}

Best fix would have been: Take the Pillage Raid Alliance Leaderboard Prize from the Alliance that did not get it, and the Alliance that DID win the Leaderboard gets it instead. That is more consistent with what the announced Prizes were for the Leaderboards. 

• Bibs99
    Bibs99
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 74
    Why would they do that if sds7 have 8 experts and like 5 mods lol

alliance: WPA
    Level: 103
    Sector: everywhere
    Winner of many things
    Happy Hunting
  • Sparrow_80
    Sparrow_80
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 164
    Yea in sector 17 noticed a player had the new hull on the world map. Was bragging about it in chat. Whats the point of a raid if some players are getting stuff ahead of others.  Then one also has top assume if this raid is gonna be fair or not. If the targets are gonna be to op.
  • Kalidor55
    Kalidor55
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 2,260
    Yea in sector 17 noticed a player had the new hull on the world map. Was bragging about it in chat. Whats the point of a raid if some players are getting stuff ahead of others.  Then one also has top assume if this raid is gonna be fair or not. If the targets are gonna be to op.
    These players will have 3 build within an hour of the raid start, mabe less.  What the difference this make if they got it few hour earlier.  We have wayyyyyyy more important issue with this game right now to spent negative energy on childish behavior
  • Carlos_DaPoof
    Carlos_DaPoof
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 2,016
    players need to know the facts before getting all twisted....clearly some of those on this thread do not.
    " I see no solid discussion or argument. Just whining and name calling. You pose no reason or logic to back up your position and can't articulate a reason why "
  • d.scott.hewitt
    d.scott.hewitt
    Unicorn Overlord
    players need to know the facts before getting all twisted....clearly some of those on this thread do not.
    Very clearly. Tried to explain it to them. Fell on deaf ears. 

Was not the optimum way for GlitchEye to "fix" THEIR mistake. But, it IS how they decided to "fix" their mistake. 

People just aren't getting that. 

As someone just said, there will be three built by several players within an hour of the Raid starting. Especially with the Blitz now counting for Completion Bonus. So, a handful of people will have four instead of three. One will probably be enough until they do something to stop the OP being sniped from out of range to fight it. 

• Angus_B
    Angus_B
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 830
    Ni-Gel already has three built    but this is Kix's game and they can do whatever they want, no point in continually harping on about it
  • Toshiyuki Morikawa
    Toshiyuki Morikawa
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 562
    Except SDS7 DID do something, they topped the leaderboard activity, hence being provided the prize.  And yes, if KIX gave EVERYONE who participated in that event a copy of the hull, as the whining sots seem to claim is "fair", it's by definition a participation trophy/prize.  But by all means, continue trying to talk down to folks while riding the entitlement train.

I've said it before, and I'm sure I'll have to again: this game's monetization is directly linked to a lack of fairness.  Those who spend the most are the farthest ahead.
  • d.scott.hewitt
    d.scott.hewitt
    Unicorn Overlord
    Angus_B said:
    Ni-Gel already has three built    but this is Kix's game and they can do whatever they want, no point in continually harping on about it
    For sure? Or was that debunked by a Mod as a HOAX?!?!?
  • Angus_B
    Angus_B
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 830
    edited 13 Feb 2019, 8:44PM
    was in a base hit report, but regardless will be built by raids start + 1 hr lol
  • kixeyeuser_1384609903109_100003522404108
    kixeyeuser_1384609903109_100003522404108
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 1,570
    Bibs99 said:

that is why sds7 is always on top in leaderboards with that nany players playing on kixeyes dime no one else can compete
  • Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Master Tactician
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2,167

@Bibs99 said:

2 Mods in SDS7, IIRC
    2 other Mods are in LADBK, one is very behind, the other is alliance leader, and no, that alliance isn't at the top of the global leaderboards in ANYTHING
    8 player experts in SDS7.
    No, I don't think so.

Plater Experts are trying to facilitate CS non-account issues rather than Kixeye staffers do them--the Kixeye staffers correct things that get re-routed, such as missing blueprints and other actual account issues that need an account toolset applied.

Those Player Experts are not playing the game when they're dealing with tickets. They still have lives to live as well.

They don't get any special privileges bar 1, which isn't that fantastic anyway IMHO, just a courtesy to allow them to see possible problems in future targets.

But you keep your tinfoil hat on mate, maybe nature will do us all a favour and give you a touch of lightning .

I specialize in wife removal, crushing heads & just violence in general.
    I fear nothing, your pixels are nothing compared to my physical might. I will pick you up & break you in half, then throw you in the gutter where you belong.