Missile or Mortar on Basilisk

RYAN_BS12
RYAN_BS12
Potential Threat
Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 51
Just wanting to generally see what people are thinking of going with for the new Conq hull. I think it will be similar to dreads as in it will either be missile or mortar, not combined otherwise the ships full potential wouldn't be realised. I think mortars will be deadly with the splash damage but missiles will do more damage to lurkers?
  • Thomas Higgs
    Thomas Higgs
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2010 Posts: 650
    just go with a build that suits your play style or build 1 of each
  • Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Master Tactician
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2,167

I'd say mortars for the splash damage.
    But then, missiles can retarget
    Toss a coin and see how it lands?
    As the guy said above, go with your play style

I specialize in wife removal, crushing heads & just violence in general.
    I fear nothing, your pixels are nothing compared to my physical might. I will pick you up & break you in half, then throw you in the gutter where you belong.
  • d.scott.hewitt
    d.scott.hewitt
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 3,179
    RYAN_BS12 said:
    Just wanting to generally see what people are thinking of going with for the new Conq hull. I think it will be similar to dreads as in it will either be missile or mortar, not combined otherwise the ships full potential wouldn't be realised. I think mortars will be deadly with the splash damage but missiles will do more damage to lurkers?
    That Reload time on the Mortar is high, and might be too long even with Legendary Veteran Status Reloads. 

Unless there are some nice Mortar/Explosive Reload Specials. 

There 10 types of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
  • Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Master Tactician
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2,167
    RYAN_BS12 said:
    That Reload time on the Mortar is high, and might be too long even with Legendary Veteran Status Reloads. 

Shh, don't give them any more nasty ideas :wink:
    I specialize in wife removal, crushing heads & just violence in general.
    I fear nothing, your pixels are nothing compared to my physical might. I will pick you up & break you in half, then throw you in the gutter where you belong.
  • d.scott.hewitt
    d.scott.hewitt
    Unicorn Overlord
    RYAN_BS12 said:

Shh, don't give them any more nasty ideas :wink:
    I was actually pointing out to PLAYERS that that Weapon may not be the best choice.......
  • RYAN_BS12
    RYAN_BS12
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 51
    there's acrually a video around of SDS7 with them, they seem to be using morts, it has a huge range max achievable of 166, can hit OP from the rim, will have to wait and see what they do about that.
  • TRUCULENT2
    TRUCULENT2
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 2,385
    RYAN_BS12 said:
    This hull screams for Chaos Chainguns! 
    2 Months ago it was just a finger, then it was two. Last month it was the fist, and last week to the elbow....
  • kixeyeuser_1384609903109_100003522404108
    kixeyeuser_1384609903109_100003522404108
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 1,570
    just ask sds7 lol

• d.scott.hewitt
    d.scott.hewitt
    Unicorn Overlord
    RYAN_BS12 said:
    This hull screams for Chaos Chainguns! 
    That literally made me LOL!!!!!

Thanx, Trunc!!!!!

• InSidious_66
    InSidious_66
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 555
    Thud3s.
    Thud4s might cause weight issues
    Live Long and Prosper
    - WitchKing (''Star Wars'' 1978)