Official Molten Fury Discussion

CM Chris
CM Chris
KIXEYE Community Manager
Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,454
Discuss the Molten Fury Raid in this thread.
WC:RA/BP Community Manager
Community Rules: CLICK HERE
Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • Dave Martin
    Dave Martin
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 474
    figures..... no t8 siege tokens....im sorry the 6 from camp are an insult for the damage and difficulty on top of getting stuck doing the camp from pk1... good raid to skip...

• Daniel Chapiesky
    Daniel Chapiesky
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 147
    Just saying I don't want the shrike and will have to redeem it to get the basilisk....
  • Cyanide Sandwich
    Cyanide Sandwich
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 1,006
    edited 12 Feb 2019, 2:57AM
    So....the bal battery is in the Shrike target and the rad battery in the Erad target...and limited....
    Who the hell thinks this sort of ch1t?

Kixeye what the hell? A 2 event raid cycle? I didn't even get to test a full fleet of erads last event, now I finally have a full fleet, and this is the only time i'll get to use them? ARE YOU SERIOUS??? You guys talk about extending the life of our fleets then switch to the next event before we get to even fully use them and get any enjoyment out of them? I hope this is a mistake. Also, I see a mention of a new conq hull, but no mention of the next cycle's hull this raid? Really? So what, early access to the next cycle's hull will be given during some bogus mini event withouthalf repair? or with a campaign that let me guess, can only be done with shrikes, which only people who coin heavily even have. This, along with multiple other unpopular game decisions might actually be the nail in the coffin for me, I think this might make me quit after playing for almost 8 years this april. And to think I was actually debating spending a good chunk of change to instant coin a basilisk fleet, and treat myself to feeling on top for once. Shame.
    Where exactly did you read this is the last Raid of the siege cycle??? 
    9.07 Patch Notes, in the events section.

For the lazy ^^
    Battle Pirates
    In-game name: Cyanide Sandwich              
    Home Sector: 21                                          Ship Design Discussion Group (Open to all): https://www.facebook.com/groups/118022991724717/
    KIXEYE logic is the only logic and you ain't never logic'd till you've KIXEYE logic'd.

• CourtneyL
    CourtneyL
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 179
    What is this limited stuff coming to......shards for batteries lol
  • Cyanide Sandwich
    Cyanide Sandwich
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 1,006
    ^^^
    It says second to last, not last...aka we have 1 more.
    It appears it was edited as a typo (thanks for letting us know Chris about that ninja edit /s)
    If you look in the updates discusion you can see others posting about it before the edit.
    Battle Pirates
    In-game name: Cyanide Sandwich              
    Home Sector: 21                                          Ship Design Discussion Group (Open to all): https://www.facebook.com/groups/118022991724717/
    KIXEYE logic is the only logic and you ain't never logic'd till you've KIXEYE logic'd.

• kyle_K
    kyle_K
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 102

Am I reading the raid briefing right only eradicators and strikes can do the 80 set not hydras?

• nrubnus
    nrubnus
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 713
    KIX, you need to add T8 Siege tokens to the prize store. I'm one of the many that still don't have a complete Erad fleet. I have a Flag and 2 erads completely built and fully ranked. And I have a naked erad in the oven but that's it. So some T8 Siege tokens would really help.
    This game is rapidly dying. 
  • jschlueter1
    jschlueter1
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 308
    kyle_K said:

Am I reading the raid briefing right only eradicators and strikes can do the 80 set not hydras?

Hydras can probably do the 80 set, but not nearly as well as last time. Sucks.
  • filmbryan1
    filmbryan1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 5,579
    Lol so the whale bait this raid is a skin and some crews...
    You will only receive my scorn from this point forward
  • kixeyeuser_1355696135383_22285_1692798787
    kixeyeuser_1355696135383_22285_1692798787
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 62
    When is KIXEYE gonna realize not everyone works a Mon-Fri job and some have to work on the weekends. I mean you have it starting late on Wednesday and ending on Sunday guess we know who you guys favor the people who live in mama's basement and don't have to work for a living
  • Shadow527
    Shadow527
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 635
    Um...whats with the range of the 2 new weapons? Dark Cloud Mortar 85-90?? only 5 spaces and Medusa Missile 75-76?? only 1 space????? wtf....
  • filmbryan1
    filmbryan1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 5,579
    When is KIXEYE gonna realize not everyone works a Mon-Fri job and some have to work on the weekends. I mean you have it starting late on Wednesday and ending on Sunday guess we know who you guys favor the people who live in mama's basement and don't have to work for a living
    I'll give you a few minutes to figure out what is wrong with your argument...
    You will only receive my scorn from this point forward
  • Lady-Jessica
    Lady-Jessica
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 2,216
    Shadow527 said:
    Um...whats with the range of the 2 new weapons? Dark Cloud Mortar 85-90?? only 5 spaces and Medusa Missile 75-76?? only 1 space????? wtf....
    have you not looked at the built in stats on the hull it will give them a huge amount of range still but i would rather them not have such big minimum ranges and not have longer than 118 range with a scope.
  • Shadow527
    Shadow527
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 635
    Shadow527 said:
    have you not looked at the built in stats on the hull it will give them a huge amount of range still but i would rather them not have such big minimum ranges and not have longer than 118 range with a scope.
    I know about the boost from the ship and other things...but still....
  • Angus_B
    Angus_B
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 830
    gonna be an easy w/end;   absolutely nothing of interest for me in prize list
  • Lt_Caine
    Lt_Caine
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 261
    wish kix would stop messing with range on weapons... or at least combine with more land tiles.   any more increases in range and base won't fit within the allotted space on the map.

85-90 mortar with 50% range on the hull and +9% on explosive scope.... 135-143.  Combined with the flak bypass just means guaranteed damage.
  • Sputnik001
    Sputnik001
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 1,166
    Angus_B said:
    gonna be an easy w/end;   absolutely nothing of interest for me in prize list
    Yep, sitting this one out, first in a VERY long time... Going to see what RL is like

Thanks Kix - no sarcasm intended!! Happy Pirate :) 
  • kijax
    kijax
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 401
    So....the bal battery is in the Shrike target and the rad battery in the Erad target...and limited....

Kixeye what the hell? A 2 event raid cycle? I didn't even get to test a full fleet of erads last event, now I finally have a full fleet, and this is the only time i'll get to use them? ARE YOU SERIOUS??? You guys talk about extending the life of our fleets then switch to the next event before we get to even fully use them and get any enjoyment out of them? I hope this is a mistake. Also, I see a mention of a new conq hull, but no mention of the next cycle's hull this raid? Really? So what, early access to the next cycle's hull will be given during some bogus mini event withouthalf repair? or with a campaign that let me guess, can only be done with shrikes, which only people who coin heavily even have. This, along with multiple other unpopular game decisions might actually be the nail in the coffin for me, I think this might make me quit after playing for almost 8 years this april. And to think I was actually debating spending a good chunk of change to instant coin a basilisk fleet, and treat myself to feeling on top for once. Shame.

For the lazy ^^
    its says SECOND to last for the raid cycle 

for the LAZY ^^
  • wing-dang-doodle
    wing-dang-doodle
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 1,153
    kijax said:

For the lazy ^^
    its says SECOND to last for the raid cycle 

for the LAZY ^^
    someone already said this, guess you were too lazy to read it lol..(jk)
    you keep whining like me but we are still here, i love broken pixels, how about you