Official 9.07 Discussion Thread

CM Chris
CM Chris
KIXEYE Community Manager
Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,473
Discuss the 9.07 Patch Notes in this thread.
WC:RA/BP Community Manager
Community Rules: CLICK HERE
Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • Lunar Razor
    Lunar Razor
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,448
    so, i think first, but. isnt this the 2nd raid in the siege cycle or am i missing one. and wouldnt the last raid of a cycle have the new hull for the next cycle.

• Lady-Jessica
    Lady-Jessica
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 2,217
    so, i think first, but. isnt this the 2nd raid in the siege cycle or am i missing one. and wouldnt the last raid of a cycle have the new hull for the next cycle.
    It is the 2nd raid.
  • VogonPoet
    VogonPoet
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 233
    Thank you for fixing the russian character bug in comms. Any chance you could fix the bug that causes it to jump to "all" every time someone types in there?
  • Max_H604
    Max_H604
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 41
    Also i highly implore you chris to either have the range on the new hull reduced or for us to get significantly more land and a bigger base foot print we would need a good 60ish land tiles to make bases any sort of defend able against the range boost it has.
  • Lunar Razor
    Lunar Razor
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,448
    It is the 2nd raid.
    i figured, it just surprised me what it said in the patch notes about this raid

• mark.matthews.94
    mark.matthews.94
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 714
    It is the 2nd raid.
    i figured, it just surprised me what it said in the patch notes about this raid
    Interesting enough though - there is a comment in there stating that the February raid is the second to the last raid in this cycle - that would mean that the March raid would be the next to last and then April would be the last - are we back on a 4 month long raid cycle? Everything on the forums points to 3 raids for this cycle but then I saw this?

• phil.rothwell.5
    phil.rothwell.5
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 750
    Would it be possible to have some definitive clarification as to how many raids left in the siege series but also more importantly are we going to find siege targets in the FM the same week following the last siege raid.....a week after .....at some point after but I don't know exactly when......we have scrapped that idea because of the positively negative feedback.

CM chris is it possible you could answer this?
  • SnickerBP
    SnickerBP
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,219
    Max_H604 said:
    Once again,,, Kixeye is making it easyer to destroy bases.  Outpost 11,,, No extra land tiles,,,No extra Turrets,,No extra walls,, we saw on the Bounty Raid,, how 99% of all Bases were wiped out with Attacking fleets having 3% to 7% damage.. KIXEYE says they want to have a more balanced game,?????????????????????. What a joke...
    **** I musta been hitting the 1% of bases that did more then 3 to 7%.. dmg I want a refund!  Guess I should put in a ticket...

• KrozeR
    KrozeR
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 199
    I thought that raid cycles will be 4 months each, with Garrison being dedicated to FM only.
  • CM Chris
    CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,473
    We are investigating and looking to fix several issues that appeared following the downtime: 

- Lag spikes on World Map 
    - Spikes in Frame Rate volatility during Combat 
    - R&D map speed bonuses not applying 

Please do not need to write into Support about these issues, we are already aware of them and are not issuing compensation for them at this time.
    WC:RA/BP Community Manager
    Community Rules: CLICK HERE
    Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • michaelg21
    michaelg21
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,348
    CM Chris said:
    We are investigating and looking to fix several issues that appeared following the downtime: 

Please do not need to write into Support about these issues, we are already aware of them and are not issuing compensation for them at this time.
    I have a question for you Chris-this is NOT meant to be disrespectful to YOU personally. Why do you guys ignore so many requests players make? Why do you not answer good questions on the forums?? I have noticed this continually since the refactor after you and WT REPEATEDLY said again and again you would be more forthcoming with communication? If anything you guys have gone the opposite direction. There are MANY good questions and they are CONTINUALLY ignored on here. Tell me please, what is the point of having forums if you guys ignore the requests and questions. There really aren't that many-someone would EASILY have the time to answer them. It is very frustrating to be repeatedly ignored. Just a fair inquiry here.
  • BattlePirate_BlackShark
    BattlePirate_BlackShark
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 2,039
    edited 13 Feb 2019, 9:29AM
    CM Chris said:

There are two sources, which generate a lot of memory too:

- If you have a nearly full dock and you try to change some ships in a fleet. If you search a ship in the shift bar, the memory increases a lot.
      Less ships in the shift bar make a significant difference (more ships in the storage).

- the Intel lab: if you try to take a look on the blueprints you have, the memory goes through the roof.
      In my case, the flashplayer will crash at 1.600.000k memory. So when i refresh the game, it will start at about 700.000k.
      If i open the limited blueprints, it will generate additional 800.000k-900.000k memory, so its a game of hazard: will it crash or not?

Would some additional tabs, which would divide the numbers of visual blueprints, help to reduce the memory the game has to generate?
      Now the game has to load EVERY limited or unlimited items, like all weapons.
      Would it make a difference, if there would be tabs for shipweapons and turretweapons?
      Or is the game loading everything from the blueprints in the background, regardless how many numbers of tabs there would be?
    BlackShark        Born in Sector 429

Decoding Pirateslangword "F.A.R.M." = Foolish Amateur Reaches Midgame
  • short_bus_0169
    short_bus_0169
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2018 Posts: 9
    you need to take time in fix other issues before making more
  • short_bus_0169
    short_bus_0169
    Greenhorn
    I need my support fix someone from kixeye needs to reply to me in personal message I make a second account to get support in no its banned from support , wtf guys I spend hundreds on my real account for no support , im sure that it is against the law to pay for a game in get no support
  • David.C
    David.C
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 47
    SnickerBP said:
    Max_H604 said:
    Once again,,, Kixeye is making it easyer to destroy bases.  Outpost 11,,, No extra land tiles,,,No extra Turrets,,No extra walls,, we saw on the Bounty Raid,, how 99% of all Bases were wiped out with Attacking fleets having 3% to 7% damage.. KIXEYE says they want to have a more balanced game,?????????????????????. What a joke...
    **** I musta been hitting the 1% of bases that did more then 3 to 7%.. dmg I want a refund!  Guess I should put in a ticket...

I'm sure you hit bases with fleets in them. With out a fleet most can walk right through.
  • zeusIII
    zeusIII
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 316
    conq and def fleets only in defending fleet now and at lvl 80 anyone higher no limit can come with them lvl700+ fleets and farm my base. At 50 lvls higher the res they get add up to zilch what is it them stupit medals or what? What happan to 5 lvls + or  - ? way to go kix
  • zeusIII
    zeusIII
    Skilled Warrior
    Siege spin camp got skirmish bats added the fourth armor - couldnt get past first two targets w/o coining repairs or aborting camp.... ya'all sux
  • short_bus_0169
    short_bus_0169
    Greenhorn
    CM Chris said:
    Discuss the 9.07 Patch Notes in this thread.

some one needs to fix my support I spend hundreds of dollars on kixeye gaming a month now I cant send support

• jeff.lahaie.9
    jeff.lahaie.9
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 75
    edited 14 Feb 2019, 3:16AM
    Posted in wrong thread. Please delete.
  • BattlePirate_BlackShark
    BattlePirate_BlackShark
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 2,039
    zeusIII said:
    conq and def fleets only in defending fleet now and at lvl 80 anyone higher no limit can come with them lvl700+ fleets and farm my base. At 50 lvls higher the res they get add up to zilch what is it them stupit medals or what? What happan to 5 lvls + or  - ? way to go kix
    Congratz! You did reach the open game as a level 81! Welcome in the world of the big pirates, lol!
    Bad news: there is no safespace anymore...time to adapt your basedefense. Whining is useless...you had 79 levels time to switch to farmville.
    Battle Pirates is a battle game...
    BlackShark        Born in Sector 429

Decoding Pirateslangword "F.A.R.M." = Foolish Amateur Reaches Midgame
  • zeusIII
    zeusIII
    Skilled Warrior
    Cant even attack other players fleets sitting out??? GEEEEEZ guess i could message them tom death
  • ira32
    ira32
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 4
    can not get battle pirats toload and when it does you can not repair your ships and you can not launch we need a fix
  • Admiral Spuzza
    Admiral Spuzza
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 18
    Give us a way to turn off the world chat.  Every time I am trying to follow alliance or sector chat the world chat pops up.  It is **** annoying.
  • Prideniss1974
    Prideniss1974
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 41
    When do whe get them new roque crews , have over 300 mil points and none got added to my inventory ... and no info abt how this wil pay out , or at least i cant find it .....
    "Treat people how you like to be Treat"
  • fck bout bug fixed lag getting worse cant do any single camp