build tokens for pyroclastic 11 turrets

dilligaffo8
dilligaffo8
Greenhorn
Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 4
what the hell is this crap we get these turret weapons and build tokens have to use base parts first then with 6 days and 14hours left no token tab to use 7 day build!!!! I have 2 tokens I can use but no token tab shows up to use the 7 day token   So did I just waste a bunch of time to get these or is this just another dummmm **** glitch  I cycled out and in base refreshed and still no 7 day token tab No wonder people get pissed off
  • CMHN
    CMHN
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 188
    The base parts will be used first,  then you can use the tokens to speed up the build after you start it.
    Complain, complain, complain.  If you don't like it leave.
  • dilligaffo8
    dilligaffo8
    Greenhorn
    CMHN said:
    The base parts will be used first,  then you can use the tokens to speed up the build after you start it.

• dilligaffo8
    dilligaffo8
    Greenhorn
    I had used all base parts to do the first one and what was left over was to do the second one I and that left me the 6 day refit  might add that a turret upgrade is going on but since I used base parts to do one that's why I started second thought I could use the 7 day token but have to  wait till build is done I guess just frustrating
      not complaining  not complaining not complaining just frustrating 
  • CMHN
    CMHN
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 188
    I gotcha,  I didn't even get the tokens since base parts come easy to me.   But I can see where the frustration is coming form .
    Complain, complain, complain.  If you don't like it leave.
  • jhaglund
    jhaglund
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 603
    That is why I suggested an opt-out button in using base parts to save them.