How about this?

dawn.martin.1272
dawn.martin.1272
Greenhorn
Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 24
Hey Kixeye, How about NOT doing an update just a few hours before the FM ends?  The game has now been down for 40 minutes...presumably going the same direction as my chances of getting the last few points I need for the death scythe turret - DOWN the crapper.  Thanks
  • Carlos_DaPoof
    Carlos_DaPoof
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 1,718
    game is not down?
    I'm logged in and gathering base parts?

" I see no solid discussion or argument. Just whining and name calling. You pose no reason or logic to back up your position and can't articulate a reason why "
  • Dave Martin
    Dave Martin
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 446
    death scythe turrets crap dont bother...

• joe crossland
    joe crossland
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,125
    Hey Kixeye, How about NOT doing an update just a few hours before the FM ends?  The game has now been down for 40 minutes...presumably going the same direction as my chances of getting the last few points I need for the death scythe turret - DOWN the crapper.  Thanks
    im sorry but they did announce in a post after the update before last raid that this would be the new time theyd be doing updates for the foreseeable future its not their fault that you didnt plan your fm accordingly this is why its a good idea that people actually read stuff that kix posts
  • Kihei
    Kihei
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 109
    The Death Scythe Turret is garbage anyway. Breacher built-in CM's always shoot them down. I had 4 in my base and I ended up refitting them. Spend your points on something else that's actually useful.
  • Dc Dyas
    Dc Dyas
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1
    Why aren't updates done between fms? or at least don't do then prime time ! sheesh.