Okay

d.scott.hewitt
d.scott.hewitt
Unicorn Overlord
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 3,179

What the Hell are "Heavy Turrets"?!?!? Now we gotta do something new, instead of them building on existing Tech?!?!?

There 10 types of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
  • Dan Stanley
    Dan Stanley
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 103
    chances are they'll be just like the "heavy weapons" that came out a couple of years back. Supposed to be the next big thing, but I suppose they didn't meet revenue targets, so they got ignored after we spent stupid amounts of coin on them. Fool us once, shame on us; fool us again and again and again, well maybe this time they mean it....
    Battle Pirates: 5 minutes of game play, 12 hours of repair.
  • Mors Pawlit
    Mors Pawlit
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2018 Posts: 78
    they have heavy turrets in war commander, big long build specialty turrets....

• Dopey_ARANG
    Dopey_ARANG
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 248

betting they didnt/don't work with a whale fart in WC, so they gonna add them here too? Kix is the living definition of insanity if so.....
    Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty woids! 
  • XVIII-Luna
    XVIII-Luna
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2018 Posts: 352
    These are probably the turrets that have the fixed firing angle that they mentioned they would bring in when T8 started rolling out.
    Started in 2011, sector 19.
  • de witte
    de witte
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 298
    if we get mountains in our base i want a ski **** on Mount Everest, Grand canyon as channel and North pole around my OP.
    Oh and a warm sandy beach .Hope it coming soon !!!
  • James Leon
    James Leon
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,473

betting they didnt/don't work with a whale fart in WC, so they gonna add them here too? Kix is the living definition of insanity if so.....
    The sentiment is close, in my view we as recurring customers are the definition of insane. We should not expect the one constant to change..
    I cannot teach anybody anything. 
  • d.scott.hewitt
    d.scott.hewitt
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 3,179

They are in the Bounty. Will be Limited to three total at present. They need a Limited Transformer, that is capped at three.

There 10 types of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.