cant cancel ship refits

michael_ v
michael_ v
Skilled Warrior
Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 503
get your builds  right if u mess up u cant cancel ship refits i just get sos screen
  • mike.scott.73307
    mike.scott.73307
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 532
    It was that way during the raid, guess its not fixed yet.
  • michael_ v
    michael_ v
    Skilled Warrior
    just figured it out if u have put a ship into the same slot then u cant cancel build very poor codeing at play 
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 14,053
    just figured it out if u have put a ship into the same slot then u cant cancel build very poor codeing at play 
    Interesting. I'll pass that along.

Probably a side effect of the correcting ships stacking in the same slot.
  • Dopey_ARANG
    Dopey_ARANG
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 221
    actually quite good coding if you ask me.... Like Templar said, side effect of the stacking fleet BS most likely.
    Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty woids! 
  • DazzXP
    DazzXP
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 3,507
    Nope not a stacking issue, i have the same problem also, i have submitted a ticket but this is the error i get. Seems to think there is no ship refitting.this is the conquer shipyard, not tried the normal shipyard.

We want the Dry Dock NOW! http://www.facebook.com/groups/184955281636155/ We need YOU! The game needs YOU!
  • michael_ v
    michael_ v
    Skilled Warrior
    DazzXP said:
    Nope not a stacking issue, i have the same problem also, i have submitted a ticket but this is the error i get. Seems to think there is no ship refitting.this is the conquer shipyard, not tried the normal shipyard.

that was the same error that i got as soon as i cleared the ship slot that it came from i had no more problems 
  • michael_ v
    michael_ v
    Skilled Warrior
    actually quite good coding if you ask me.... Like Templar said, side effect of the stacking fleet BS most likely.
    no not really if it was good i would not have lost 6 hours of ship build time  it should let u cancel and just put the ship  with the rest of  the ships not being used 
  • DazzXP
    DazzXP
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 3,507
    Ah yes, lucky that it's a defence ship otherwise i might not have remembered which slot it came from, but it worked, thanks.
    We want the Dry Dock NOW! http://www.facebook.com/groups/184955281636155/ We need YOU! The game needs YOU!