VXP Warning

Black Brain
Black Brain
Skilled Warrior
Joined Mar 2011 Posts: 492
edited 19 Jan 2019, 8:15PM
To all the players, like myself, who thought that the level 100 Unidentified Raiders are the top VXP payout for suiciding your fleets on:

THIS IS WRONG.

The top target is the level 98 Siege Battleground.

I know, I know, this is ridiculous. This target is part of an event set, which up to now has always been gated by tier and type, such that you should not be able to attack it with anything other than a tier 8 siege fleet. 

Well, this event is not like that, and if you wasted your two star salty dog crashing your fleets into a 100, you're missing out on massive VXP.

You'd think such a massive change in the mechanics of the game would be properly explained in the briefing right? 
  • d.scott.hewitt
    d.scott.hewitt
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 3,179

@Black Brain said:
    To all the players, like myself, who thought that the level 100 Unidentified Raiders are the top VXP payout for suiciding your fleets on:

THIS IS WRONG.

The top target is the level 98 Siege Battleground.

I know, I know, this is ridiculous. This target is part of an event set, which up to now has always been gated by tier and type, such that you should not be able to attack it with anything other than a tier 8 siege fleet. 

Well, this event is not like that, and if you wasted your two star salty dog crashing your fleets into a 100, you're missing out on massive VXP.

You'd think such a massive change in the mechanics of the game would be properly explained in the briefing right? 

First day? They care NOTHING about communication

There 10 types of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
  • smartynwa
    smartynwa
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 128
    Not only that, but the "unidentified fleets" around the relays has been changed too, without any notification.  I am beginning to thing that not only does Kix not talk to us, they don't even talk among themselves

• carol.roberts.988926
    carol.roberts.988926
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 90
    The army have a saying PPPPPP proper planning prevents pi** pore performance, perhaps Kix should adopt this
  • dsmason11021
    dsmason11021
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 112
    I wasted a triple salty on a 100, just to get 8000 vxp. Which is total Bs. Quit playing right then. Kix is killing this game quickly. 
    Dennis Mason
  • Montecristo
    Montecristo
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 1,432
    thanks for the heads up! sorriusly read this too late... i wasted a 3x salty on a 100 as well.... went from 0% to 5% upon total destruction of the fleet... i stoped playing for the weekend after that too
  • Arrg_dee
    Arrg_dee
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 30
    OMG now i find out - this is why the 100 paid out so little VXP - what a rip off

• USAF-96
    USAF-96
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 39
    LOL, their compensation is a rare salty, What about the 10 hours repair for 8K vxp. Kix has lost touch with reality.

• VogonPoet
    VogonPoet
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 233
    USAF-96 said:
    LOL, their compensation is a rare salty, What about the 10 hours repair for 8K vxp. Kix has lost touch with reality.

Their compensation is that they're selling vxp tokens in the store now. lol.