HOW TO BRING BACK FAIR PLAY AND BALANCE TO THE GAME WAR COMMANDER

Pain II
Pain II
Greenhorn
Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 6
edited 18 Jan 2019, 8:33AM
Here is MY suggestion/idea in how to bring back Fair Play & Balance to the game War Commander;

Level 30 unlocks - Basic Unique and non-Elite levels above that

Level 35 unlocks - Basic and Elite levels only

Level 40 unlocks - All levels including the Omega

Why? This will prevent players opening 2nd or more accounts to abuse lower levels with Unique type units, as to prevent them gaining a MASSIVE advantage over others even though their own level of a 2nd account or brand new player of being an extremely low level player. Like I mention above it will STOP the abuse unfair play let someone is only mid level 30s being able to smash long term player's that have reached say level 45 or above with Omega level units. Doing this will prevent players abusing PVP event for XP gaining massive amounts of XP from players of say 40+ that have a decent Defense in place to protect themselves during such events or outside of it.

Also, it's a GREAT opportunity for Kixeye to sell their recurring BASE UPGRADE PACKAGE that sells for about 200 Gold to instantly bring ANY player's level up to level 40+, and in so doing with the above suggestion/idea will allow them to unlock ALL levels of Unique units ( EXCEPT: They must have collected ALL the parts for such levels before being allowed to build & upgrade to such levels : Basic, Elite and Omega).

They could also promote that instant base upgrade package cost for the following levels of buildings + the usual units they sell along with it'

50 Gold - Brings the player's level up to 30 ( Unlocks Basic Unique levels)

100 Gold = Bring the player's level up to 35 (Unlocks Elite Unique levels)

200 Gold - Brings the player's level to 40 (Unlocks Omega Unique levels)

The above suggestions for the long way or quick way is a WIN WIN for both the Long term players and even for Kixeye because it brings back Fair Play & Balance to War Commander, and they could replicate for their other games too. Why? It allows Kixeye to make frequently MORE money from new players or ones that open up 2nd accounts that instantly want to build & upgrade their newly acquired parts for their Basic, Elite & Omega levels units. While at the SAME time it will HELP retain long term players that have spent Gold over a number of years knowing that any new player can't just instantly have Elite & Omega level Unique units via the help of others, their main accounts or Clan members to unfairly have such level of Units to smash other player's base & units without first bring THEIR OWN levels up to 30, 35 and 40. 

Even with my suggestion/idea players can still gather ALL the parts for Basic, Elite and Omega level of Unique units, but they CANNOT build or upgrade such units until their own player's level reaches either 30, 35 and 40.

• Speed-o-Sound_Sonic
    Speed-o-Sound_Sonic
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 304
    Hello there... From my experience and from majority people responces the report suspected cheater never work even when you report cheater with massive reports. That happens because kixeye dont give a single sht if player was big cheater long time ago and now he is coiner kixeye will not ban him.You can report multiple accounts but this also dont work trust me. I reported the player with 20 alts and more and those were all abious that is multiple accounts like some idiot create alot low lvl acc like home1, home 2 home 3, home 4, home 5 and the list of acc continues i tryed to report them and kixeye dont give a fk about it . THATS HOW KIXEYE WORKS MY BROTHER.
    everyone wants GIF
  • Speed-o-Sound_Sonic
    Speed-o-Sound_Sonic
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 304
    edited 14 Feb 2019, 3:20PM
    And i forgot to mention... Fair play DONT EXIST in this game. If kixeye says they have fair play team then its not true, if its true somehow then they are buntch of unskilled idiots who dont know how to check the past 1-5 yrs account suspected account activities idk in my opinion i think they dont even know how to install minecraft lmfao
    everyone wants GIF
  • TRINUMERIC
    TRINUMERIC
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2019 Posts: 4

200 gold for level 40... that like 20p. How can a company make any profit if a player can put £1 into the game and have unlocked everything. The prices they charging isn’t a problem with the game it’s the difficultly that has been added to the game since around March-may in 2018... everything went t*ts up then.

If you look in the support for PVP quickmatch metal/player level- extended attack time you will find I cover a very fair and more likely to be adopted solution to levelling out the game than going BUY CHEAP GET EVERYTHING FOR PENNIES, if you do that people buy the game and loose interest within a month because they have unlocked everything

The issue is not the prices of the game, it’s the dusty wallet you may have

• BaDa-BooM2
    BaDa-BooM2
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 244
    edited 21 Feb 2019, 6:48PM
    when you take the upgrade offer from kixeye for gold you don't gain experience for multiple buildings upgrade so your level doesn't :/ change....