Official Forsaken Mission Discussion

• KINGRICOCHET
    KINGRICOCHET
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 51
    My Dragons damage upped about 4 weeks ago maybe... When they were having troubles with the walls in the 120's, it doesn't seem to have gone away, until this week. Any changes that i should be aware of in the patches?
  • Mike Laughlin
    Mike Laughlin
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 13
    I Have More Than Enough Mission Cash to Buy ALL the Prizes in Prize Pool # 3, BUT, It Says I Don't Have Enough Coins !!!! - I Have Already Bought ALL the Prizes ...... NOthing Left to Buy  !!!!! --- Whats Going ON KIXX  ?????

• Drax
    Drax
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,718
    An additional week of FM, fine but update notice posted under January FM? We are in February now. and what happened to starting raids on the first Thursday of the month? 

For the Feb raid to happen on the 14th Feb then the March raid either also slips to the second week of March or we get a 2 week FM period in Feb?

When do we get back on track with the schedule?
  • android617
    android617
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 31
    Vensters said:
    I could not complete my Eradicator fleet and fit it with armor in time to use in the past raid
    (Even with saved ship build tokens and chests)
    Now I have to do a 16 day ( that is nearly all the ship build tokens form the 3 weeks FM) refit to an unused fleet to replace the 2 upgraded specials in the FM
    Then to be competitive I will have to start a 2 month + Shrike fleet

By that time a new raid cycle already started

Now - what about building/refitting other PvE hulls to do all the chores to keep up????

Not even to mention that 120s and 121s still drops useless shards we can't use in the current Siege cycle

Don't you get it yet?    It's no longer a free to play game and they want you to spend coin in order to be competitive,  build times has been an issue for years and whining wont change anything, it's deliberate, they want your money, they are only motivated by money,  now get your credit card out or not... your choice!

You do realise this is just a game don't you?   
    Do you really care what level I am, where I've been and what I've won?   didn't think so...
  • android617
    android617
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 31
    Drax said:
    An additional week of FM, fine but update notice posted under January FM? We are in February now. and what happened to starting raids on the first Thursday of the month? 

For the Feb raid to happen on the 14th Feb then the March raid either also slips to the second week of March or we get a 2 week FM period in Feb?

When do we get back on track with the schedule?
    Trying to screw with everyone Valentine's plans... they're just evil
    You do realise this is just a game don't you?   
    Do you really care what level I am, where I've been and what I've won?   didn't think so...
  • d.scott.hewitt
    d.scott.hewitt
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 3,179
    Well, it seems GlitchEye forgot the 6 "P"s......

Obvious that the "extra" week of FM was not planned. No new Special for the Turret, like the previous three weeks......

There 10 types of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.