January Art Showcase

CM Chris
CM Chris
KIXEYE Community Manager
Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 3,449
edited 14 Jan 2019, 9:48PM

JANUARY ART SHOWCASE

Check out what the Art Team has been working on for the month of January! Which is your favorite?

WC:RA/BP Community Manager
Community Rules: CLICK HERE
Submit a Support Ticket: CLICK HERE
  • DazzXP
    DazzXP
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 3,507
    I do like the Shrike the most of these, it's sleek
    We want the Dry Dock NOW! http://www.facebook.com/groups/184955281636155/ We need YOU! The game needs YOU!
  • Angel-Daniel
    Angel-Daniel
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 7
    edited 15 Jan 2019, 12:33AM
    Please Give a Good Size On the Map & Battle .. Please don't make the Size of an Ant. 
  • anisixia
    anisixia
    Master Tactician
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 2,195
    The Cockroach and the Fusion Cruiser 2.0. Hopefully they both live up to their namesakes! :D The flag shrike has to be one of the best color combos in a loooooong time. Much better than the booger neon green of the manti flag.
    Come visit that Dragon_Bane guy over at Battle Pirates on BACON!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/bponbv/
  • zeusIII
    zeusIII
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 316
    Am waiting patiently for the dark matter turrets
  • Shinkick
    Shinkick
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 49
    Always love a chance to see concept work, really cool seeing base model to fully textured too! 

But slap the designers of the Eradicators, that is the ugliest hull ever released especially with the Christmas textures. I understand the idea of reaver technology being a mash of other things and beaming radiation but the others looked badass, this just looks like a giant molten tugboat of dissappointment as my first time ever having unlocked the top tier raid prize (almost took proto-cent instead for that reason)
    [JUDAS] Remember its just a game, and a games only as good as the cold Beer afterwards.. and before.. and during.. 
  • BattlePirate_BlackShark
    BattlePirate_BlackShark
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 2,013
    edited 15 Jan 2019, 9:49PM
    The peoples from the Art Team are the only ones, which cant mess up the game! The Art Showcase is always a nice eyecatcher!
    Big thumbs up!
    BlackShark        Born in Sector 429

Decoding Pirateslangword "F.A.R.M." = Foolish Amateur Reaches Midgame
  • rick fe
    rick fe
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 251
    anisixia said:
    The Cockroach and the Fusion Cruiser 2.0. Hopefully they both live up to their namesakes! :D The flag shrike has to be one of the best color combos in a loooooong time. Much better than the booger neon green of the manti flag.
    i liked the green maniti