I have coined mine kraken

ottopuntnl
ottopuntnl
Potential Threat
Joined Oct 2018 Posts: 27

Why the hell Did i have to coin mine kraken.
Now on 14th of jan. It's already nerfed.
I want mine money back.
If they Did it like a month later it wont ben okay but i could have understand it.
But now????
Its not even a Day old and its nerfed.
I want mine money back

• SoVa-Pandemic
    SoVa-Pandemic
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 333
    To all those thinking of coining the KRAKEN i suggest you don't do it, I myslef coined it and am super dissappointed in the unit. It has recieved a NERF already from reports i have heard, I am done spending gold on the game as we are constantly robbed by the comany that make the game. This was supposed to be the unit to make a change in our defense and it is quite frankly useless. If any others have coined it and found it a very dissappointing unit please feel free to comment. 
  • rcmadd
    rcmadd
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 528
    what are you comparing it to?
    if you are comparing it to kix kraken then don't forget kix units always stronger than ours.
  • hells fires
    hells fires
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 155

@rcmadd said:
    what are you comparing it to?
    if you are comparing it to kix kraken then don't forget kix units always stronger than ours.

Not the point the kraken is now useless after they nerfed it so early now that POS cant even kill jugg or raptors lmfao what was the beginning of rebalancing base defense has now come to an end good job kixeye

• cosmicwar
    cosmicwar
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 201
    i did notice an unusual behavior  in the kraken 1 bases : in the  initial ones the kraken was taking less damage and killing units with ease  but in the last ones the kraken was taking more damage and needed more time to kill  units; mind you it could have been a glitch but it didn`t happen just once  but a few times
  • GLaDiaToR-K
    GLaDiaToR-K
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 48
    idiots do not compare the unit with kixeye's UNITS !! it's not the first time we see different between our/kixey's units !! and it kills jugg as well !! 
  • GLaDiaToR-K
    GLaDiaToR-K
    Potential Threat
    and it doesnt kill raptor because they are so FAST !! 
  • GLaDiaToR-K
    GLaDiaToR-K
    Potential Threat
    well on first thing i didnt COIN that s**t unit !! u know why ????? because this unit was looking like a great DEFENSIVE UNIT with all good details and DPS !! whiche made al coiners loose their MONEY faster and quickly !!!
    to precise :smile:
    - the units was GOOD on 12th and saw it in video can kill JUGG + DARKSTORM + PROPHET + ROMERO  '''ALONE''' , but after 2 days it was nerfed and cant even make 50% damage for DARKSTORM and dies xD 

WHAT A JOKE !! 

EVERYONE STOP UP THIS UNIT IT'S WASTING OF TIME // COINERS STOP COINING THIS UNIT IT'S WASTING OF MONEY 

PEACE 2 

• CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 5,425
    Nothing has been nerfed.  No changes have been made to the code. 

Closing speculation thread. 

Kixeye Forum/Chat Moderator

Request Support                           Help Desk                            Cybertoad Chat (discord)
    Report a Suspected Cheater                           Kixeye Forum Rules                            Report Harassment
  • CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 5,425
    There have been no changes to the code, no nerf has been applied.

Closing Speculation thread. 

Kixeye Forum/Chat Moderator

Request Support                           Help Desk                            Cybertoad Chat (discord)
    Report a Suspected Cheater                           Kixeye Forum Rules                            Report Harassment
This discussion has been closed.