Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 4,250

Only interested in playing pve bases, can't fight at all

Image result for nier replicant

• chinapig
    chinapig
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 1,517
    edited 17 Jan 2019, 12:43AM
    As far as I'm aware, there are only a handful of neutral sectors. According to my list these are as follows, but I cannot guarantee the accuracy...

30 39 67 71 91 94 102 106 123 136 , 142 147 158 159 172 173 177. 

EDIT: removed 141 as corrected by Cyberhype, Cheers.
  • amandahopkinson
    amandahopkinson
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 78
    If you choose to totaly ignore the made up part of this game that is Pro or Ani AAF or pro or Anti Tp ect all sectors are neatural. 
  • Stolichnaya616
    Stolichnaya616
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2018 Posts: 42
    Sector 1 is neutered...i mean, neutral.... ><
  • insideoutside
    insideoutside
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 1,139
    chinapig said:
    As far as I'm aware, there are only a handful of neutral sectors. According to my list these are as follows, but I cannot guarantee the accuracy...

30 39 67 71 91 94 102 106 123 136 141 142 147 158 159 172 173 177. 

141 is not neutral.Anti AAF.
  • Jimnet
    Jimnet
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 192
    Most of 62 is anti-AAF but they players try to take the fights out of the sector and keep the sector itself neutral
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 4,556
    if you make a fake tag 95 will leave you alone other than the occasional hit and run but whats to be expected in every sector.
    Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • MajorAzhole
    MajorAzhole
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 1,124
    edited 15 Jan 2019, 11:59PM
    NieR01 said:

There's really no safe sector.  Someone will hit your base sooner or later no matter where you are.   My philosophy is make them bleed as much as possible, and hit them back when feasible, so they are less likely to come back.
    Image may contain: 8 people, text
  • NieR01
    NieR01
    Unicorn Overlord

@MajorAzhole said:
    NieR01 said:

There's really no safe sector.  Someone will hit your base sooner or later no matter where you are.   My philosophy is make them bleed as much as possible, and hit them back when feasible, so they are less likely to come back.

That does nothing but entice whining

• nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    NieR01 said:

@MajorAzhole said:
    NieR01 said:

if hitting your base makes them whine then they probably didnt like it and wouldnt be giddy at the idea of returning to it.

• NieR01
    NieR01
    Unicorn Overlord

Or I stuff my base and waste repair time because my base is 2 years old

@nametagg0 said:
    NieR01 said:

@MajorAzhole said:

NieR01 said:

if hitting your base makes them whine then they probably didnt like it and wouldnt be giddy at the idea of returning to it.

• nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    NieR01 said:

@nametagg0 said:
    NieR01 said:

@MajorAzhole said:

NieR01 said:

you probably want to do a bit of updating then

• NieR01
    NieR01
    Unicorn Overlord

@nametagg0 said:
    NieR01 said:

@nametagg0 said:

NieR01 said:

@MajorAzhole said:

NieR01 said:

Or just avoid the thing in the first place

• it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,842
    many neutral sectors will still hit, untagged, and unknown tags, they may be 'neutral' to game politics, but they still will fight whoever jumps in ..... I suggest you asking about the sector rules in any sector you want to stay in
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    NieR01 said:

@nametagg0 said:
    NieR01 said:

@nametagg0 said:

NieR01 said:

@MajorAzhole said:

NieR01 said:

hit and runs often dont care if you want to get hit or not

• Jasmine B
    Jasmine B
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 939
    edited 16 Jan 2019, 9:14PM
    There are no safe sectors and many player hit and run and doesnt care about sector agreements or sector rules. But you are not obligated to hit anyone back so, so just ignore them.

Keep in mind that if you dont have any Infamy, you most likely only get hit during a few days at the begining of War season. After that there is no one that have any interest in hitting you since their gain in hitting is very low.

• FBHO
    FBHO
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,907
    many neutral sectors will still hit, untagged, and unknown tags, they may be 'neutral' to game politics, but they still will fight whoever jumps in ..... I suggest you asking about the sector rules in any sector you want to stay in
    Or hit known tags that have 0 infamy/honor; or hit known tags that beg; or hit known tags that don't defend the sector from an invasion...
  • NieR01
    NieR01
    Unicorn Overlord

So if I can't fight, I'm screwed, even after I don't take help from anyone: that sum it up?

Doesn't sound like it's any fun especially when people here love showing attacks that cost a day+ in repair combined with all the toxic behavior that brews in the forums, facebook and discord. Yeah, really inviting but I'll pass

• Helpfulteam
    Helpfulteam
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 11
    NieR01 said:

So if I can't fight, I'm screwed, even after I don't take help from anyone: that sum it up?

Doesn't sound like it's any fun especially when people here love showing attacks that cost a day+ in repair combined with all the toxic behavior that brews in the forums, facebook and discord. Yeah, really inviting but I'll pass

• insideoutside
    insideoutside
    Incursion Leader
    NieR01 said:

Yes with the free jumps,no one is safe and remember this is a war game.In my opinion anyone that plays WC should be vunerable to being attacked.Im sure there are a lot of farmers that would disagree with me, but it is what it is for now. 
  • CaptaiNHowdY55
    CaptaiNHowdY55
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 389

@it will fitz said:

There are no "sector rules"

• insideoutside
    insideoutside
    Incursion Leader
    nametagg0 said:
    NieR01 said:

@nametagg0 said:
    NieR01 said:

@nametagg0 said:

NieR01 said:

@MajorAzhole said:

NieR01 said:

Yes the hit and runners are mainly the infamy hunters anyway.Low infamy they usually leave alone.So if he doesnt do pvp like he said he shouldnt have to much to worry about then.Although he still will occasionally get hit at some point im sure.
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    cyberhype said:
    nametagg0 said:
    NieR01 said:

@nametagg0 said:
    NieR01 said:

@nametagg0 said:

NieR01 said:

@MajorAzhole said:

NieR01 said:

Yes the hit and runners are mainly the infamy hunters anyway.Low infamy they usually leave alone.So if he doesnt do pvp like he said he shouldnt have to much to worry about then.Although he still will occasionally get hit at some point im sure.
    hit and runs that i usually see seem to target the low levels regardless of infamy. 

• insideoutside
    insideoutside
    Incursion Leader
    nametagg0 said:
    cyberhype said:
    nametagg0 said:
    NieR01 said:

@nametagg0 said:
    NieR01 said:

@nametagg0 said:

NieR01 said:

@MajorAzhole said:

NieR01 said:

hit and runs that i usually see seem to target the low levels regardless of infamy. 
    But why? Just to be a bully ,what do they gain from doing this?Im mainly talking about the levels with no or little infamy.The ones with higher infamy i can see.
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,842
    IMO ... many will hit anything, just so they can 'brag' in game chat by posting all of the 'flats' they did in that or another sector .... in chat we do not see the level or infamy of the people who were destroyed, so to some, it looks like a big 'hitter' .... but this is just my opinion
  • chinapig
    chinapig
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 1,517
    cyberhype said:
    nametagg0 said:
    cyberhype said:
    nametagg0 said:
    NieR01 said:

@nametagg0 said:
    NieR01 said:

@nametagg0 said:

NieR01 said:

@MajorAzhole said:

NieR01 said:

But why? Just to be a bully ,what do they gain from doing this?Im mainly talking about the levels with no or little infamy.The ones with higher infamy i can see.
    I can answer you from my perspective, I usually warm up with a dozen or so zero infamy bases around my own level just to get a feel for whats going on in the sector. I also play better against tougher bases once I settle in for 1/2 - 1 hour... It's not personal or being a bully.
    A bully is one who will smash you every day, I might hit weaker players yes, but only once....
    I only go as low as level 40 with zero infamy bases as a rule and with very few exceptions.... But if a player has infamy then I will absolutely take it, no matter how low he is.
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    cyberhype said:
    nametagg0 said:
    cyberhype said:
    nametagg0 said:
    NieR01 said:

@nametagg0 said:
    NieR01 said:

@nametagg0 said:

NieR01 said:

@MajorAzhole said:

NieR01 said:

not sure why they do it.

• Jasmine B
    Jasmine B
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 939
    nametagg0 said:
    cyberhype said:
    nametagg0 said:
    cyberhype said:
    nametagg0 said:
    NieR01 said:

@nametagg0 said:
    NieR01 said:

@nametagg0 said:

NieR01 said:

@MajorAzhole said:

NieR01 said:

not sure why they do it.

Noob player must have something to brag about to their clan and clan members and other allied in the sector and if you ask to be left alone they hit you because of that. 

But there are untaged players in some sectors (maybe they have open a base and give it away to low level, usually a key to be left alone) but they are getting hit by jumpers, sooner or later, anyway. So there is not much to do.

• ARCTIC SWAGG
    ARCTIC SWAGG
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 534

67 is real cake walk 😂😂😂