Thank You Kixeye!!!

LawMan8
LawMan8
Potential Threat
Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 54
edited 15 Jan 2019, 12:42AM
I believe what you've done with the time limit on attacks is the answer to the 69 problem , also bringing on the Kraken helps balancing the base defense after all the new offensive units being used to attack bases. I like this approach and I'm sure other high level players will begin to like it once their Kraken is leveled up and they see the affects of the time limit has on 69 abuse as I have. Also no matter what  is done to improve the game you will always have the Na Sayers that will never ever ever be satisfied. Thanks again from my viewpoint. 
  • SoVa-Pandemic
    SoVa-Pandemic
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 338
    Kraken is **** 
  • Nation-of-1
    Nation-of-1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 264
    LawMan8 said:
    I believe what you've done is the answer to the 69 problem as well as balancing the base defense by introducing the Kraken after all the  new offensive units  being used to attack bases. I like this approach and I'm sure other high level players will begin to like it once they see the affect it has on 69 as I have. Also now matter what  is done to improve the game you will always have the Na Sayers that will never ever be satisfied. Thanks again from my viewpoint. 
    kraken got nerfed already its useless now, dead company.
  • SoVa-Pandemic
    SoVa-Pandemic
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 338
    Yup 831 coin wasted i shall be asking for a refund 

• nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 4,556
    may help defend from the attacks they do but the self bubbling part wont be solved yet (as they simply have to not include a kraken in their base defence to make it easier for the ally giving them the safety bubble)
    Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • insideoutside
    insideoutside
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 1,139
    Yup 831 coin wasted i shall be asking for a refund 

Good luck,dont get your hopes up.
  • insideoutside
    insideoutside
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 1,139
    LawMan8 said:
    I believe what you've done is the answer to the 69 problem as well as balancing the base defense by introducing the Kraken after all the  new offensive units  being used to attack bases. I like this approach and I'm sure other high level players will begin to like it once they see the affect it has on 69 as I have. Also now matter what  is done to improve the game you will always have the Na Sayers that will never ever be satisfied. Thanks again from my viewpoint. 
    Not sure how the kraken is going to stop the 69,if anything if the unit is anything like the one we battled in the kix bases it will definately slow down pvp.