who all hates new faction tell kix here!

shady8783
shady8783
Greenhorn
Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 24
I hate this new faction thanks for fooking this game...… again
  • Dirt Gee
    Dirt Gee
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 829

Ive seen nothing wrong with the new game play since ive been back , i wish for a few things like Complete control when i am the leader of my alliance , simple ability to kick players when i want bigger ships in the void for planet strike events so i do not have to fight all day in planet . But no major problems some players missed the full base upgrade still hard for them to catch up

• Houka-4
    Houka-4
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 235

The new cruiser seems pretty well balanced overall, and the event is completely doable with ships we got a year ago. Seems like a solid release to me.

• Hydra Reborn
    Hydra Reborn
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 274
    trojan is a nice hull..new mechanics...new things to learn.  that keeps it interesting. and overall this event is very doable...even for ppl that don't have umbra or altarian hulls.   if you got the carrier from christmas from kix then its even better to do.  its just a grind to get the new tech.  hull is good..its new so you need to get used to it...
  • The HOST CKM
    The HOST CKM
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2017 Posts: 10
    Even if the Trojan was bad (which is not really), I must admit that the graphic design it has is quite superior and cool, it has fun and interesting mechanics and works just fine. On the other hand, your comment is kind of flat, so it would be nice from you to share your opinion.
    I'm looking forward what can offer the Pharmakon with their next ships.
    Trying to finish game without wasting any cent.
  • User Not Found
    User Not Found
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 3

Why hate the new ship for?

• shady8783
    shady8783
    Greenhorn
    wtf sheep here dude the ships are not supposed to disappear no skill involved. turn on AI and just watch... cruisers are made to be cruisers not cruisers but do what a cutter do.. the sov cant even attack it so sov is gone and tyrants are now gone all our ships are now gone.. I seen mk 1 kill whole fleets on AI.. the point of this game is to control your ship AKA skill not attack and just watch on AI 
  • shady8783
    shady8783
    Greenhorn
    and I got the ship in 1 hour so that's not a issue

• shady8783
    shady8783
    Greenhorn
    and no I haven't even battled the new ship so 

!. wrong

2.wrong
  • Zero Calling Elite
    Zero Calling Elite
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,511
    edited 14 Jan 2019, 8:22AM
    Pharmakon is made to counter Umbra. I don't see why this faction is bad.

Trojan Cruisers are supposedly meant to counter Wraith Cruisers, and especially Manticore Battlecruisers with the Bonus Battlecruiser Damage that it has. Phasing allows Trojans to catch Manticores(and other cutters perhaps).

Perhaps you should come up with a strong stand why you think this faction is terrible before you come here and rant, because many find the new faction interesting.
    Zᴇʀᴏ Cᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪs ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ. Sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ VEGA Cᴏɴғʟɪᴄᴛ!

• Daniel Rose
    Daniel Rose
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 947
    shady8783 said:
    wtf sheep here dude the ships are not supposed to disappear no skill involved. turn on AI and just watch... cruisers are made to be cruisers not cruisers but do what a cutter do.. the sov cant even attack it so sov is gone and tyrants are now gone all our ships are now gone.. I seen mk 1 kill whole fleets on AI.. the point of this game is to control your ship AKA skill not attack and just watch on AI 
    That moment they mention the new ships requiring no skill and then mention using Sovs and Tyrants in the next line XD
    Please, if you are going to reply to my posts, do not make the mistake of attacking me personally instead of my arguments. By the same token, do
    not take anything I reply as an attack on you personally. I bear no ill will towards anyone.

• Houka-4
    Houka-4
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 235

Seriously.

Boo hoo, something you can’t brainlessly kill by running away with a tyrant. How horrible.
    I do kinda wish that the new weapon wasn’t restricted to cruisers though. I’d honestly want to use them on my manticores.

• dom.friant
    dom.friant
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 1,831
    Houka-4 said:

Seriously.

Boo hoo, something you can’t brainlessly kill by running away with a tyrant. How horrible.

This!! Makes me smile. Don't bother nerfing the Tyrant now, we'll just stealth rush them with Trojan cruisers. 
    Because I like the Condor!
    http://i.imgur.com/80deZPv.png
  • esqwire101
    esqwire101
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 15

@Daniel Rose said:
    shady8783 said:

That moment they mention the new ships requiring no skill and then mention using Sovs and Tyrants in the next line XD

I totaly agree mate. Skill is gone. Now we go head to head taking unavoidable damage. Yes event was easy. But wait for the higher lvl targets when farmING mk upgrades. Damage to much. Skill gone can't fly anymore. And yes you might as well auto the fights.

• shady8783
    shady8783
    Greenhorn
    lol all the sheep 
  • RyantheRed
    RyantheRed
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 596

@Daniel Rose said:
    shady8783 said:

I totaly agree mate. Skill is gone. Now we go head to head taking unavoidable damage. Yes event was easy. But wait for the higher lvl targets when farmING mk upgrades. Damage to much. Skill gone can't fly anymore. And yes you might as well auto the fights.

Anyone who doesn't see the innate tactical potential of the Pharmakon abilities ironically lacks basic skill and understanding of the game.
  • Ersha66
    Ersha66
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 398
    Enlight me because more than tactical use what i've seen in my scenarios is excruciating ways to die if your opponent understand a bit the "screen" mechanic and decide to abuse you. As it is now screen doesnt boost hulls speed like AI fleet events, you just turn your ship trasparent but no invisible, maybe a issue for mobile user that wont be able to profit well from zooming, but if you are against a pc user with good graphics when you cloak your trojan you just activate a transparent punctured condom and nothing more. New shields looks solid but when you realize they protect you 10% less (so they protect almost the same as the altairian counterparts)and your opponent can force your ships to cloak and to deal with you one ship at time, just with this your dreams of "tactical usage" are shattered, and you should already know well the fury of six ships can unleash on a target.

Thing changes if that "stuff" wasnt activable by damage received but activable pressing something, in that way a bit of control on a tool could be a tactical advantage, holding a knife from the blade as it is now NOT.

• horst.horstmann.7543
    horst.horstmann.7543
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 206
    New Rock Paper Scissors metagame: Pharmakon annihilates Umbra and runs from Altairian. Yeah!
  • esqwire101
    esqwire101
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 15

@RyantheRed said:
    esqwire101 said:

@Daniel Rose said:

shady8783 said:

Anyone who doesn't see the innate tactical potential of the Pharmakon abilities ironically lacks basic skill and understanding of the game.

All the sheeps are just trying to make them selfs feel better about spending hundreds of dollar on a low pixel game thst is dieing fast. As far as skill goes there is none. I've played vega since beta and I can tell you vega is a shadow of its former self. Lost almost all its player base. And the game requires no flying skill just requires a fat bank a count.