Trojan Graphic Issue

imbiotech
imbiotech
Minor Nuisance
Joined Aug 2017 Posts: 142
If you re-enter the combat when trojan is invisible, you can see trojan.

https://youtu.be/OzqcWNS3VYA

• CS Dade Murphy
    CS Dade Murphy
    CS Manager
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 92
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention! Which platform was being used at the time? Does this happen each time, or some of the time?
  • imbiotech
    imbiotech
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2017 Posts: 142
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention! Which platform was being used at the time? Does this happen each time, or some of the time?
    Looks like always happen. And I use steam.
  • Daniel Rose
    Daniel Rose
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 824
    See, for me, they would be unphased anyways after the load time of leaving and reentering combat :P
    Please, if you are going to reply to my posts, do not make the mistake of attacking me personally instead of my arguments. By the same token, do
    not take anything I reply as an attack on you personally. I bear no ill will towards anyone.

• Gary P
    Gary P
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 1,209

Ok this visual bug is happening on iOS, as soon as pharma phases first time entering plasma nebula I left the battle, joined back quick and could see the trojans and moving at their faster speed. In fact they still phased as my bastions didn't fire on them when in weapon range until they actually unphased.

• Gary P
    Gary P
    Incursion Leader

Video showing bug on ios

• Playmaker1
    Playmaker1
    VC Mod
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 1,930
    I was able to reproduce this on Steam (will try on Android later) and they're aware of this. I wouldn't expect this to be fixed until the next downtime. 
    Don't screw with me, I'm an Engineer. | Read this if you're jailed/banned. | Ore no Na wa Pureimēkā...
  • Gary P
    Gary P
    Incursion Leader

Only advantage is you know where they are

• Ersha66
    Ersha66
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 272
    just everything when you have paragons and they try to circle your fleet