Base Wings Attacking Phased Ship

Daniel Rose
Daniel Rose
Strike-force Captain
Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 947
edited 11 Jan 2019, 4:26AM
So I was testing the Trojan on an alliance-mates base and I noticed that about halfway through, the base wings were attacking my shield even though it was phased. This didn't happen the entire time, and I am speculating that it happened because the modules that launched the squads were destroyed after the squads were already launched, which maybe caused an issue? I'm not sure.

Please, if you are going to reply to my posts, do not make the mistake of attacking me personally instead of my arguments. By the same token, do
not take anything I reply as an attack on you personally. I bear no ill will towards anyone.

• Flamin Hot
    Flamin Hot
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 230

@Daniel Rose said:
    So I was testing the Trojan on an alliance-mates base and I noticed that about halfway through, the base wings were attacking my shield even though it was phased. This didn't happen the entire time, and I am speculating that it happened because the modules that launched the squads were destroyed after the squads were already launched, which maybe caused an issue? I'm not sure.

Proof:

Does this work even with drones on a carrier?

• Daniel Rose
    Daniel Rose
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 947
    Does this work even with drones on a carrier?
    I noticed something like this happening with my Harvester while I was farming some Farmakon Torrents.
    Please, if you are going to reply to my posts, do not make the mistake of attacking me personally instead of my arguments. By the same token, do
    not take anything I reply as an attack on you personally. I bear no ill will towards anyone.

• Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,603
    This is probably related to a long-standing bug where squadrons persist even after taking out the target if the carrier/hangar module has already been destroyed.