Crafting javelin

Kamil1625
Kamil1625
Greenhorn
Joined Jan 2019 Posts: 1

how do you get materials to build javelin flagship, how can you explain it in the simplest way thank you in advance

• Zero Calling Elite
    Zero Calling Elite
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,243
    Kamil1625 said:

how do you get materials to build javelin flagship, how can you explain it in the simplest way thank you in advance

The Flagship Core, Armaments and Javelin Flagship Parts can be crafted in the Workshop.

Flagship Cores can be fused from T5 Cores (2x T5 Cores for 1 Flagship Core)

Flagship Armaments can be crafted using Iron Star and Demon Corps Armaments (100x ISC/DC Armaments for 50x Flagship Armaments, or 1000x ISC/DC for 500x Flagship Armaments)

Flagship Parts can be crafted using Iron Star and Demon Corps Ship Parts (namely Heretic Cruiser Parts, Hellfire Battleship Parts, etc) (15x ISC/DC Parts for 10 Flagship Parts)

Javelin Flagship Pattern on the other hand, however, can only be obtained via the Javelin Flagship Strongbox, which is the box as shown below.
    Since this box hasn't appeared for a long time, you are unable to craft a Javelin Flagship at the moment.

Zᴇʀᴏ Cᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪs ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ. Sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ VEGA Cᴏɴғʟɪᴄᴛ!

• VEGA Security
    VEGA Security
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2018 Posts: 124
    We need to have another Javelin event. The ship is still useful.
  • Zero Calling Elite
    Zero Calling Elite
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,243
    We need to have another Javelin event. The ship is still useful.
    Yet it is an exclusive one.
    Zᴇʀᴏ Cᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪs ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ. Sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ VEGA Cᴏɴғʟɪᴄᴛ!

• rob.runciman
    rob.runciman
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 4

Yes and there are other ships offering same function as Javelin.

Unfortunately it seems it was a once-in-a-lifetime event.

I think the Javelin flagship is like a collectors item and should stay like it.

• Playmaker1
    Playmaker1
    VC Mod
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 1,930

Javelins were common during the old iteration of the planet strikes, before the events were normalized. We're suggesting that they release it again, since it's more useful than the Prophet and not everyone has a Harvester. 
    Don't screw with me, I'm an Engineer. | Read this if you're jailed/banned. | Ore no Na wa Pureimēkā...
  • cderalow
    cderalow
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 206

Javelins were common during the old iteration of the planet strikes, before the events were normalized. We're suggesting that they release it again, since it's more useful than the Prophet and not everyone has a Harvester. 
    While I'd agree the javelin is more useful than the prophet in terms of utility.  The prophet has a wider use ability.  to fly a javelin you'd have to be on of the 15 allowed permit holders in your alliance.

neither the prophet nor harvester have such a restriction.  what would be nice, is the ability of the warp core drives to be used on any alliance flagship, rather than locked to specific ones.  which would allow the prophet to be used like a javelin (using Type-E drives).  this would remove its cross sector jump ability.

Alternately allowing the prophet drive on the javelin or harvester would be interesting as well.

It was offered once via event fully built(during which you had to collect 5 million intel in the days of not having 100k+ from a single fleet), and several times since, via the strong box options which contained everything necessary to craft the javelin in your workshop.

What you really don't see, is very many that have been marked up via the crafting system... kind of similar to how you don't see many marked up prophets (which are the fastest sector speed ship in the game at the moment).

• ScooterB1964
    ScooterB1964
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 47

I would like to see the Javelin BP come back once a year maybe. Although I was active when the Jav was introduced I did not have the fleet levels to earn that many points in an event and/or couldn’t justify blowing all my event points on one single prize that would see very limited use due to the captains permit issue. While still desirable it was definitely a low priority back burner concern early on and there was a very reasonable assumption that it would re-appear in future events. IF there had been a notice that there would be limited a limited time frame to get the Jav I most likely would have tipped the scales in my decision making to delay getting items I needed more immediately to level up and pick a one time ship for future use that would likely see minimal use.

Refusing to make waves is not an indicator of a life well lived. Refusing to make waves is the state that precedes drowning. - Paul Coughlin author
  • rob.runciman
    rob.runciman
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 4

@ScooterB1964 said:
    I would like to see the Javelin BP come back once a year maybe. Although I was active when the Jav was introduced I did not have the fleet levels to earn that many points in an event and/or couldn’t justify blowing all my event points on one single prize that would see very limited use due to the captains permit issue. While still desirable it was definitely a low priority back burner concern early on and there was a very reasonable assumption that it would re-appear in future events. IF there had been a notice that there would be limited a limited time frame to get the Jav I most likely would have tipped the scales in my decision making to delay getting items I needed more immediately to level up and pick a one time ship for future use that would likely see minimal use.

Exactly what i did bcz its not available anymore lol