Pharmakon Plasma Weapon Specials

Daniel Rose
Daniel Rose
Strike-force Captain
Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 824
Can we please, PLEASE, have these specials released WITH the weapons they are meant for, and not at the end of the season like the Blight ones were for the Umbra season? I know that the new season literally just started, and this may be what they are planning, I just want to make sure.
Please, if you are going to reply to my posts, do not make the mistake of attacking me personally instead of my arguments. By the same token, do
not take anything I reply as an attack on you personally. I bear no ill will towards anyone.

• FreeMann2018
    FreeMann2018
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 340
    In my personal opinion, the weapons modules SHOULD be released at the same time as the weapons, because if they do not, that means that the liberated weapons do not have the necessary support to be "competent" like the rest.

What has happened to the Blight damage weapons (Umbra faction)? only 20-30% of the players have used them ... why? because they did not have any module that made them competent, either in speed of firing (Apex Impaler), bonus to the damage in area (Incendiary Corpus) or in firing range (Thermic Disuptor); So players have been "FORCED" to use other options and combinations of modules with basic damage weapons.

I hope that the modules for the "plasma" version weapons have the same support as the rest of the basic weapons, if not, and kixeye only releases that technology at the end of the Pharmakon session, we will see the same result again, only 20-30% of players will prefer to use normal weapons, instead of using plasma weapons.
    image"Don´t bite the hand that feeds you" should be the motto of any legal company