Kix was giving... now taking away.

TaserFace
TaserFace
Greenhorn
Joined May 2017 Posts: 6
Where is out 20% refit discount for January? 
Where did the daily 1 hour time tokens go?

Old methods coming back for new tier.... time to beat the players up... make them frustrated.... "frustrated players coin more" guys back at the steering wheel.

It was fun while it lasted!
  • FreedomCobra
    FreedomCobra
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 565
    The Time Token from yesterday was replaced by the 20 Blood Amber given out in response to the Daily Blood Amber Mission yesterday not working correctly. While I would argue that the amber should have been given out on top of the daily token, I'm not going to lie when I say I'd rather have the amber than the token. The usual free time token and 5 Blood Amber will probably resume today.
    (Death Metal Playing In The Background)
    War Commander: Level 43
    Vega Conflict: Level 65
    Battle Pirates: Who cares?

• FreedomCobra
    FreedomCobra
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 565

@Shadow Wraith said:
    It was meant to give out both together, we will follow up on why both rewards didn't go out and got replaced instead. Our system shows both rewards got deployed in parallel. 

Now with the Daily Mission rewards fixed, we will be reverting back to the normal daily login rewards, however, I am now increasing the daily Blood Amber from 5 to 10. 

Happy to hear this.

(Death Metal Playing In The Background)
    War Commander: Level 43
    Vega Conflict: Level 65
    Battle Pirates: Who cares?

• TaserFace
    TaserFace
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 6
    edited 11 Jan 2019, 1:34PM
    Shadow Wraith is still in charge. Thank god. Thanks Shadow Wraith! .... now about that 20% refit discount for January?
  • FreeMann2018
    FreeMann2018
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 369
    If I have all the technologies investigated, why do I still receive "Research Tokens"?

If the game can "detect" and "adjust" coin offers for a specific player and their needs ... why does not this also happen for daily missions rewards?
    image"Don´t bite the hand that feeds you" should be the motto of any legal company
  • berri11
    berri11
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 51
    a permanent 25%  build/refit/repair would be great  im not asking for more as i already know  25% wont happen or be discussed
This discussion has been closed.