Greenhorn
Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 15
i am loving this new addition .. 69 will be so hard to do now  .. gj kixeye 
Game Name (TheDestroyer)
  • drag0nsun
    drag0nsun
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 2,248
    well this timer is serpost to solve 2 issues 1 repeat 69s and 1 or 2 people draining all your infamy all at once   but i saw a work  around even before this "fix" was put into place and no i will not say what the work around is here  dont want the idea to spread  and it is still within  somewhat fair use    
  • trackman
    trackman
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 489
    edited 10 Jan 2019, 9:11PM
    well i for one thinks its crap............kix laying down to the cry baby, who cares about 69. its a tatic learn how to work round it  war game?.ffs its turning into namby pamby game run by [CM_Burny Edit] snowflacks..............

• BigE-ERF
    BigE-ERF
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 367
    Stupid Rule. 

• sanny_1
    sanny_1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 19

@trackman said:
    well i for one thinks its crap............kix laying down to the cry baby, who cares about 69. its a tatic learn how to work round it  war game?.ffs its turning into namby pamby game run by fking snowflacks..............

Ppl like u do 69 shamelessly. Learn to be a man and stop doing 69 noob

• amandahopkinson
    amandahopkinson
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 76
    trackman said:
    well i for one thinks its crap............kix laying down to the cry baby, who cares about 69. its a tatic learn how to work round it  war game?.ffs its turning into namby pamby game run by fking snowflacks..............

You mean your annoyed you can't 69 as easily lol
  • rakibforyou
    rakibforyou
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 636
    edited 10 Jan 2019, 9:03AM
    how that will make 69 so hard lool

just use ring of fire for 14 mins, then attack once to bubble 1 star. 20 mins without getting attack. same ****

this is dangerous for low population sector and if any sec have only few fighters
    "WAR COMMANDER "

A Broken game trying survive towards wrong direction 
  • Devonhead
    Devonhead
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 90
    All this does is allow an attacker to run riot on a sector for 10 minutes when only 1 or 2 guys are on in a low pop sector or a sector with only a couple of high level players who can effectively hit the guy 

Stupid rule will not solve anything and just panders to the cry babies who couldn't handle getting their precious infamy drained when they popped 
  • ES-hulk
    ES-hulk
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2018 Posts: 77
    nice move kix for 10min attack it will make it harda to do 69,same time thanks for saving my gold i cant spam big base with air lol
  • NoMore51
    NoMore51
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 56
    OMFG ITS A WAR GAME LOL SUCK IT UP U CRIERS,YA MAKING GAME INTO FARMVILLE,
  • trackman
    trackman
    Skilled Warrior
    sammy 1 .well kid ive got news for you son, i dont do 69, but unlike some crying little tossers who cant be bothered to learn how to play the game and want everything for nothing, ive learned how to work round it kid......... so please pop back in to your little box kid and wind your neck in
  • BEAST 479
    BEAST 479
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 120
    i just tested it and 69 still works great for me :) player held my base for 4 minutes and could attack a second time straight after   
  • NieR01
    NieR01
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 4,250

Why stress it, I find the PvP here terrible in general, why cry about the 69 whether you're for it or against it

Image result for nier replicant

• trackman
    trackman
    Skilled Warrior
    so many snowflakes on the game now maybe kix had better open a safe room with soft playing music and maybe a fish tank full of guppys to give them something to stair at oh and a big box of tissues in the corners...........
  • NieR01
    NieR01
    Unicorn Overlord

@trackman said:
    so many snowflakes on the game now maybe kix had better open a safe room with soft playing music and maybe a fish tank full of guppys to give them something to stair at oh and a big box of tissues in the corners...........

This guy here :joy:

you crack me up

• trackman
    trackman
    Skilled Warrior
    lol.cheers
  • extrigo
    extrigo
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 113
    trackman said:
    and tampons...

this 10 minutes rule is hilarious :smiley:
    simple to work around it.

what it might have stopped is, maybe, the base drain... but just put 6 people around a base and 1 destroy it and the rest drain baby drain :))
    There's no rule that can't be bent to become a new tactic :)))))))))))))))

Way to go Kixy! You did it right (NOT!)
  • CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 5,524
    Let us examine the misconceptions that the new 10 minute time was here to help stop 69.   Lets read what was posted in the forums and can be found here.

Quote from Bug Report
    In order to fix a PVP exploit where players were able to earn Infamy without actually attacking, we are instituting a 10 minute PVP hit limit.

The 10 minute PvP hit limit was implemented to stop an exploit where players were gathering infamy without actually attacking a base.  To stop this repeat attack, a 10 minute cool down was added after the first attack. 

Kixeye Forum/Chat Moderator

Request Support                           Help Desk                            Cybertoad Chat (discord)
    Report a Suspected Cheater                           Kixeye Forum Rules                            Report Harassment
  • wmarlow
    wmarlow
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 167
    CyberToad said:
    Let us examine the misconceptions that the new 10 minute time was here to help stop 69.   Lets read what was posted in the forums and can be found here.

Quote from Bug Report
    In order to fix a PVP exploit where players were able to earn Infamy without actually attacking, we are instituting a 10 minute PVP hit limit.

The 10 minute PvP hit limit was implemented to stop an exploit where players were gathering infamy without actually attacking a base.  To stop this repeat attack, a 10 minute cool down was added after the first attack. 
    the best solution i see is make the bubble back timer to 30 min..this will make 69 alot harder and should give alot of time to break their ring 
  • Battle208
    Battle208
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 321
    If you can't break a ring of fire then you need to quit the game!!!!!!
  • NieR01
    NieR01
    Unicorn Overlord

@Battle208 said:

I don't think this guy even knows what's even going on :joy:

Bruh go home you drunk

• extrigo
    extrigo
    Minor Nuisance
    NieR01 said:

@Battle208 said:

Bruh go home you drunk

Actually he's right :smile:
    The actual "antiexploit" 10 minutes rule, as it is... will do miracles in the new tactics people will use.
    Instead of correcting the code to NOT pay infamy to the attacker if he/she attacks / end attack without deploying... they added a warpath 10 minutes bubble. that doesn't really work JUST for 10 minutes. It took me 25+ minutes today to see the base i attacked pop it's pink bubble. And that favors the attacker that can hit the whole sector unpunished. Is this the result kixy wanted? :)) Fk yes! Coin stupid! Get mad! Break your purse!
  • NieR01
    NieR01
    Unicorn Overlord

@extrigo said:
    NieR01 said:

@Battle208 said:

Bruh go home you drunk

Actually he's right :smile:
    The actual "antiexploit" 10 minutes rule, as it is... will do miracles in the new tactics people will use.
    Instead of correcting the code to NOT pay infamy to the attacker if he/she attacks / end attack without deploying... they added a warpath 10 minutes bubble. that doesn't really work JUST for 10 minutes. It took me 25+ minutes today to see the base i attacked pop it's pink bubble. And that favors the attacker that can hit the whole sector unpunished. Is this the result kixy wanted? :)) Fk yes! Coin stupid! Get mad! Break your purse!

2 bases hitting each other once versus toons blockading are different discussions and the OP is talking about the former not latter

• greekgod
    greekgod
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 64
    you can still 69 .... it hasnt stop anything !!!

what is has done now is allowing people get a bubble where the now jump out and hit your toon with no come for 10 mins.... stupid not though thru rule this is killing the game !!!
  • chinapig
    chinapig
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 1,467
    What's killing the game are the fuxxing a-holes posting on here about how we are crying about tactics.

Lets get one thing straight, we are not the cause of the problem, or any of the associated mess resulting in Kixeyes attempts to sort it out, YOU ARE.

YOU are the problem for being a cowardly POS trying to find a way out of getting attacked, all this 69, rof, alt accounts, and buddy bubble crap...
    YOU are the ones who have spoiled the game for the rest of us.
    YOU are the people who cry and whine about getting attacked, and will pull any yellow bellied trick in the book to avoid at all costs, what is essentialy a basic function of the game YOU CHOOSE to play.
    YOU are the ones who have elevated these so-called "tactics" to such a level that spoils it for the rest of us.

Now that things are starting to get weird with the game, you are now trying to twist the facts and blame others for your own doing. Not only are you cowards, you can't even face up and take responsibility for the mess YOU have caused.

You accuse us of "crying about losing precious infamy ", WOW... this takes hypocrisy to a whole new level.
    This entire clusterfcuk began with cowards manipulating the game mechanic to avoid losing infamy legitimately and fairly, now you are trying to turn the tables and say we are the ones doing it... I don't fkking well think so pal.
    All we wanted was infamy to be paid fairly. We cried because we did not want you to take it for free, like you did - over and over again, in 200 sectors, for months.
    Now that you can't do it so easily, YOU are the ones who are crying, because you need to work for it now. Well gee that's just too bad, most people learned this sort of thing by the time they were about 4, obviously the game has too many spoiled, sheltered brats living with Mummy who still think everything should be handed out for free. Well it aint.  welcome to the world. Bunch of self entitled ****, you make me sick.

• extrigo
    extrigo
    Minor Nuisance
    chinapig said:
    What's killing the game are the fuxxing a-holes posting on here about how we are crying about tactics.

Lets get one thing straight, we are not the cause of the problem, or any of the associated mess resulting in Kixeyes attempts to sort it out, YOU ARE.

YOU are the problem for being a cowardly POS trying to find a way out of getting attacked, all this 69, rof, alt accounts, and buddy bubble crap...
    YOU are the people who cry and whine about getting attacked, and will pull any yellow bellied trick in the book to avoid at all costs, what is essentialy a basic function of the game YOU CHOOSE to play.
    YOU are the ones who have elevated these so-called "tactics" to such a level that spoils it for the rest of us.

Now that things are starting to get weird with the game, you are now trying to twist the facts and blame others for your own doing. Not only are you cowards, you can't even face up and take responsibility for the mess YOU have caused.

You accuse us of "crying about losing precious infamy ", WOW... this takes hypocrisy to a whole new level.
    This entire clusterfcuk began with cowards manipulating the game mechanic to avoid losing infamy legitimately and fairly, now you are trying to turn the tables and say we are the ones doing it... I don't fkking well think so pal.
    All we wanted was infamy to be paid fairly. We cried because we did not want you to take it for free, like you did - over and over again, in 200 sectors, for months.
    Now that you can't do it so easily, YOU are the ones who are crying, because you need to work for it now. Well gee that's just too bad, most people learned this sort of thing by the time they were about 4, obviously the game has too many spoiled, sheltered brats living with Mummy who still think everything should be handed out for free. Well it aint.  welcome to the world. Bunch of self entitled ****, you make me sick.

On short: i don't really care about you and your so called "crying" that you say comes from "us". If i cannot defend my base the 14-24 hours / day i don;t play, i find it a bit frustrating to allow you, piggie, to be able to attack me :) So i have to find a way around this.
    Also, the fact that game requires an amount of infamy to pay you at a time some medals and/or some blood thorium... well, this kills the game, not me.

So your "one thing straight" isn't that straight. It's more like gay. And in my book that does not sound good :)
  • I_cant_hit_higher
    I_cant_hit_higher
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 25
    the death of pvp lol, good job kixeye :neutral:
  • NieR01
    NieR01
    Unicorn Overlord

@extrigo said:
    chinapig said:

On short: i don't really care about you and your so called "crying" that you say comes from "us". If i cannot defend my base the 14-24 hours / day i don;t play, i find it a bit frustrating to allow you, piggie, to be able to attack me :) So i have to find a way around this.
    Also, the fact that game requires an amount of infamy to pay you at a time some medals and/or some blood thorium... well, this kills the game, not me.

So your "one thing straight" isn't that straight. It's more like gay. And in my book that does not sound good :)

Here goes the homo-talk cause we totally need one of those

And please don't respond, it will only make you sound more like a fool than you already are :wink:

• extrigo
    extrigo
    Minor Nuisance
    NieR01 said:

@extrigo said:
    chinapig said:

And please don't respond, it will only make you sound more like a fool than you already are :wink:

"homophobic" would be the word, but no, i am not. In context his "straight" needed a backhanded response. ;)
  • NieR01
    NieR01
    Unicorn Overlord

I'm sure someone with a valid argument can help with that; till then, you can sit at the kiddie table while the adults do the talking

If it looks like a ****, smells like a ****, feels like a ****; it's probably a ****

@extrigo said:
    NieR01 said:

@extrigo said:

chinapig said:

"homophobic" would be the word, but no, i am not. In context his "straight" needed a backhanded response. ;)

• login here
    login here
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 78
    i quess we now know who is 69ing lol