Double Behemoth Frag Drops

Playmaker1
Playmaker1
VC Mod
Joined May 2015 Posts: 1,930
Someone on the Discord threw a good idea, occasional double Behemoth frag drop sessions. In mid December, such an event was run and KIX noticed that there was a big increase of people farming the Overseers. Would you like to see monthly sessions where Behemoth drops are doubled? Some may see the Behemoth as unnecessary, but it can be a decent hull in the future. 

Vote and discuss below about this topic. 
Don't screw with me, I'm an Engineer. | Read this if you're jailed/banned. | Ore no Na wa Pureimēkā...

Double Behemoth Frag Drops 66 votes

Yes
92%
JimenChingHydra RebornSequestorPaintjeTeyshanfelippe2016LadyViper64GA3YTZUPSYCHOOOOOOOOx4y4z4t4dom.friantow3n.jadeDarren BarnesHolywood911Master of WarringAndrew Miller64RealGammaHawkKhushal64n6Commander McMuffinMik 28 61 votes
No
6%
mohammadxHella WickedFresh_075thanhtrinhlequang 4 votes
Don't know/No opinion
1%
GDIAX 1 vote
  • ow3n.jade
    ow3n.jade
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 53
    Yes

you don't get the point here... people are lazy, I am too lazy to grind for everything. I have other things to take care in my life than to obtain vega conflict content. seriously, at the current drop rates, how much should I be playing vega to get a behemoth? do a monthly 5 days 50% off everything!

• ow3n.jade
    ow3n.jade
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 53
    Yes

also it's time to get those coin prices down a notch... you're not selling iphones here...

• Andrew Miller64
    Andrew Miller64
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 190
    Yes
    I vote for double points permanantly. the current rate is just too slow. Also, how many behemouth do you see flying? No one uses them, so it needs adjusting so players actually want it!
  • Sovereign42
    Sovereign42
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 47
    Yes
    What about the miscreants & breachers?

• LadyViper64
    LadyViper64
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 282
    Yes
    why cant we have more then 1 behemoth ?

• Commander McMuffin
    Commander McMuffin
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 12
    Yes

Did we seriously need a poll for this? Is Kixeye THIS out of touch with their players?

• Aletheides
    Aletheides
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 1,921
    Yes
    I vote for double points permanantly. the current rate is just too slow. Also, how many behemouth do you see flying? No one uses them, so it needs adjusting so players actually want it!
    Always good with more fragments now and then. However its completely false that nobody uses them. I use mine daily for example. People use them for both PvP and PvE. They are superior to most fleets in PvE in every way (against umbra and altairian targets).
  • LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 1,407
    Yes

But so not decrease spawn rates which defeats purpose, this was noticed by more than just me

Sealcorps is my biggest fan, ty Sealcorps  for always reading what i write. :)
  • RealGammaHawk
    RealGammaHawk
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 211
    Yes
    The fragments are good for the arms merchant too - everyone can use more - do it, do it!
  • Simon_Po
    Simon_Po
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 201
    Yes
    imho, the drops could be increased generally!
    It's too much grinding! Still need 300 fragments for mk2....and the 4000 other MK Fragments.
    Its just boring....
  • Mateoski
    Mateoski
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 112
    Yes
    I support this idea. Grinding for these **** things takes such an absurd amount of time.
  • dom.friant
    dom.friant
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 1,734
    Yes
    I vote yes, but more in thinking ahead to the next Dreadnought. I appreciated the double-drops for the Behemoth though.
    Because I like the Condor!
    http://i.imgur.com/80deZPv.png
  • Coelus
    Coelus
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 1,221
    Yes
    really needed a poll for this one?

This discussion has been closed.