Why did I farm 6000 pronta for Dreadnought?!?!?

Cleverson Shimizu
Cleverson Shimizu
Greenhorn
Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 14

Please Kix, Can you unswer???

• Aletheides
    Aletheides
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 1,933
    Maybe if you explain what a Pronta is? :P
  • Cleverson Shimizu
    Cleverson Shimizu
    Greenhorn

• Cleverson Shimizu
    Cleverson Shimizu
    Greenhorn

6000 points for elit ship

• Sexy Foxy
    Sexy Foxy
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 351
    You can whait the right moment and BUY the box 100 Piece and only a little coin !
    Only 600 Box and you did it ...is only 600$

Ex ... Mascotte Nova - Blog Vega in Italiano QUI
  • Charly Towers
    Charly Towers
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 73
    WTF points??? those came in parts if you mean the parts in event store they gave only 100 parts
    I'm one with the Void, it look at me and see me as an equal
  • Zero Calling Elite
    Zero Calling Elite
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,368
    The Behemoth Dreadnought is a craftable hull that requires 1000 Behemoth Dreadnought Fragments.
    Each Upgrade also requires 1000 Behemoth Dreadnought Patterns.
    Since there are 5 upgrades, you will need a total of 5000 Patterns for each upgrade level to achieve the maximum upgrade possible for a Behemoth.
    Zᴇʀᴏ Cᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪs ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ. Sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ VEGA Cᴏɴғʟɪᴄᴛ!

• Cleverson Shimizu
    Cleverson Shimizu
    Greenhorn

Guta, I farmed a lot and I get Elite dreadnought. My question is, my question is, What now? Where is the event it is supposed that whe need it? I spent a lot of my time doing it, and so far it is parked... so I am asking kixeye to say something about it

• Zero Calling Elite
    Zero Calling Elite
    Incursion Leader

Guta, I farmed a lot and I get Elite dreadnought. My question is, my question is, What now? Where is the event it is supposed that whe need it? I spent a lot of my time doing it, and so far it is parked... so I am asking kixeye to say something about it

Soon.

• VoidMaster
    VoidMaster
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 1,235

Soon.
    Kixeyesoon - VoidMaster "Back in the day"...
    Showing the Voidness of Vega one post at a time.
    *Insert Void photo here*
    http://i.imgur.com/80deZPv.png
  • RaptureAkaDino
    RaptureAkaDino
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 937
    your crying how you have a elite farming ship that an do most events, with the proper fleet composition you can do this event cipher even. why are you complaining about completing the elite behemoth??? go use it farm do events go pvp even.
  • Zero Calling Elite
    Zero Calling Elite
    Incursion Leader
    your crying how you have a elite farming ship that an do most events, with the proper fleet composition you can do this event cipher even. why are you complaining about completing the elite behemoth??? go use it farm do events go pvp even.
    Behemoth isn't capable of killing every target, fyi

• RaptureAkaDino
    RaptureAkaDino
    Strike-force Captain
    edited 10 Jan 2019, 9:58AM
    not a normal behemoth and not alone if you read what i put and i never said every fleet
  • Zero Calling Elite
    Zero Calling Elite
    Incursion Leader
    not a normal behemoth and not alone if you read what i put and i never said every fleet
    Behemoth Dreadnoughts are meant to take up an entire fleet on its own. So expect it to be a fleet on its own as well

• RaptureAkaDino
    RaptureAkaDino
    Strike-force Captain
    Behemoth Dreadnoughts are meant to take up an entire fleet on its own. So expect it to be a fleet on its own as well
    well you clearly are just here to cry and troll. your not looking at what others put your just typing what you can find is negative...……..**** trolls. its designed to be heavy but not take up the entire fleet
  • Zero Calling Elite
    Zero Calling Elite
    Incursion Leader
    well you clearly are just here to cry and troll. your not looking at what others put your just typing what you can find is negative...……..**** trolls. its designed to be heavy but not take up the entire fleet
    Watch your words. I take that comment as a personal attack.

Also here's evidence that the Behemoth is meant to take up an entire fleet.

• Gabriel Zarrabal
    Gabriel Zarrabal
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 4

I've seen elite behemoth been destroyed by a fleet of three tyrant. You will say " not the right fit, but it's an elite behemoth nevertheless.

• VEGA Security
    VEGA Security
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2018 Posts: 204
    How did three tyrants get to fight an Elite Behemoth? Shouldn't it be like level 150?
  • Zero Calling Elite
    Zero Calling Elite
    Incursion Leader
    edited 17 Jan 2019, 8:48AM
    How did three tyrants get to fight an Elite Behemoth? Shouldn't it be like level 150?
    Elite Behemoths are at level 141 when fitted to the brim. Harvester fleets are at about level 130-131(maybe 132) and are capable of fitting up to 5 fully fitted Tyrant Elites.

• Capt Budweiser
    Capt Budweiser
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2018 Posts: 19
    Plus a fleet could have been stealing cargo?
  • NotKato
    NotKato
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2018 Posts: 17
    Because a simple mark 5 ogre fleet or a mark 5 wraith fleet and SOON a MK V Pharkamon fleet are WAY more effective and WAY easier to get. and are effective since mark 1, unlike the behemoth that is trash at mk1
  • ScooterB1964
    ScooterB1964
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 47

IMHO so far there are only two obvious reasons for the Behemoth;

1. Trophy ship for the whales and over achievers. Show it off shine it up and PVP other whales.

2. Harvester fleet killer. Haven’t seen a Harvester fleet survive or do significant damage to a Behemoth so far.

Things could change and some event, Elite BP or other prize could emerge that can’t be done without a Behemoth.

Refusing to make waves is not an indicator of a life well lived. Refusing to make waves is the state that precedes drowning. - Paul Coughlin author
  • Master of Warring
    Master of Warring
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 3,843

Soon.
    Kixeyesoon - VoidMaster "Back in the day"...
    Still to this day.  ;)
     #Kixeyelogic  http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Derp         "Only a farmer's base can endure the invaders of beyond" - Voidonymous
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination
      image  "0% damage means the game is broken."   - Paul Preece
This discussion has been closed.