Base Hits - whats in it for me

Dirt Gee
Dirt Gee
Strike-force Captain
Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 724

Base Hits well the guy can come hit without any thing lost on there end if someone hits my base and loses. I would like to gain something he hits me takes resources the baser has no consequence when they lose i want something anything

• Zero Calling Elite
    Zero Calling Elite
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,243
    Bases are underpowered at the current state of the game.
    Zᴇʀᴏ Cᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪs ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ. Sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ VEGA Cᴏɴғʟɪᴄᴛ!

• DoooM4U
    DoooM4U
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 123

Use some Arrestor beam turrets on your base and you'll feel all that pain that will feel baser))
    3-4 arrestors will prevent shield regen of umbra fleets.

• RaptureAkaDino
    RaptureAkaDino
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 936
    arrestors are not the solution if some one sees them they will rush you or use umbra destroyers. you need high phase and blue projectiles like gemini or eclipse...…….
  • Zero Calling Elite
    Zero Calling Elite
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,243
    arrestors are not the solution if some one sees them they will rush you or use umbra destroyers. you need high phase and blue projectiles like gemini or eclipse...…….
    Shield Bypass will not work against Umbra Faction ships. Arrestors slow down the ships so they take more damage
    Zᴇʀᴏ Cᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪs ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ. Sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ VEGA Cᴏɴғʟɪᴄᴛ!

• ScooterB1964
    ScooterB1964
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 47

I don’t see how repelling a base attack should offer any additional benefit to the base holder. The victory of successfully defeating an attacker is the reward and the loser pays for it in dead/damaged ships and repair times. In a RL battle you gain no resources, territory or usable weaponry by defending your base when attacked. Your reward is being victorious, alive and having a still usable functional base.

There is no logical basis to give away some kind of additional earned rewards for defending your base. The Umbra fleets added health while doing damage to bases has definitely changed the balance of power in base attacks but it is equally available to everyone.

Refusing to make waves is not an indicator of a life well lived. Refusing to make waves is the state that precedes drowning. - Paul Coughlin author
  • arcadia808
    arcadia808
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 9

Bases suck. Two orge battleships and your base is dead.
    It's easy to make it a little fair, but kixeye has too be willing to do it. Turn off Umbra ships ability for base hits only. And yes, they can do it. Just look at the base hit during events. Those Umbra ships don't have any of the Umbra abilities. So it can be done.

• fatcoiner
    fatcoiner
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2018 Posts: 177

Tbh if someone bases me i see it as a sign they are just butthurt and petty so i just laugh at them.

• RaptureAkaDino
    RaptureAkaDino
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 936

Bases suck. Two orge battleships and your base is dead.
    It's easy to make it a little fair, but kixeye has too be willing to do it. Turn off Umbra ships ability for base hits only. And yes, they can do it. Just look at the base hit during events. Those Umbra ships don't have any of the Umbra abilities. So it can be done.

doesn't matter even paragons can level your base...………..it would be every ship special ability is disabled whilst they are basing and that make bases stronger again so kix wont do it